Air Fryer Corn on the Cob is a quick and easy vegetarian side dish that will convince you that this is the best way to have corn on the cob. Say goodbye to boiling corn on the cob on the stove and welcome Air Fryer.
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
A few weeks back, I went to El Paso's Cornmaze Pumpkin Patch and more. We drove all the way from Florida. It was a long 10-hour ride but it was totally worth it. Can't get enough of that Southern Charm.
As you might guess, we got tons of corn back home. Last week I made Mexican Street Corn, and the other day I made Cheddar Ranch Instant Pot Corn on the Cob. Then Spicy Hot Creamed Corn with Crispy Chicken, Grilled Corn Mango Salsa, Easy Cheesy Corn Fritters, Black Bean and Corn Tacos - Healthy Vegetarian Tacos and many more.
But, today I was in a mood to make something in my Air Fryer. So, I decided to make Air Fryer corn on the cob. Is Air Frying Healthy? Learn More...
Ingredients needed to make Air Fryer Corn Kernels
- Corn ears - Shucked and Cleaned
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil or Cooking Spray
- Lime Juice
- Chopped Cilantro
How to Make Air Fryer Corn on the Cobb
The easiest way to make corn on the cobb is to follow these steps.
Step 1: Cut the top and bottom
Cut the top and bottom from corn so that it fits into your Air Fryer basket. If you have a small Air Fryer you can cut corn in half and then add it into your Air Fryer basket.
Step 2: Brush Corn with Oil or Butter
Brush corn with olive oil or Avocado oil. You can also brush it with butter. But, it's best if you brush butter at last. Season them with salt and pepper.
Step 3: Air Fry Corn
Finally, Air Fry your corn at 400°F OR 180°C for 16-18 minutes flipping halfway. If you have an Air fryer with lower wattage then you might have to cook for a longer time. So it's better that you check with your owner manual.
It's such an easy recipe, that once you make a batch, you'll easily understand whether this needs more time for cooking or not. You can work accordingly.
OTHER AIR FRYER RECIPES
- GRILLED MEXICAN STREET CORN (ELOTES)
- Air Fryer Eggplant Fries Recipe
- Extra Crispy Popcorn Shrimp in Air Fryer
- Blueberry Donuts in Air Fryer (without Yeast)
- Crispy Honey Sesame Shrimp in Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Firecracker Shrimp
- Orange Tofu (in Air Fryer)
- Coconut Shrimps in Air fryer with Pineapple Chili Sauce
- Air Fryer Fried Chicken
- Air Fryer Chickpeas
- Keto Cauliflower Tater Tots
- Air Fryer Crispy Potatoes - Breakfast Potatoes in Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Bagels
- Parmesan Zucchini Fries in Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Chicken Breasts - How to Cook Chicken Breasts in Air Fryer
I hope you liked this recipe. If you happen to make this recipe, then comment below and rate this recipe. Also, tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram.
Healthy Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
- 2 Ears Corn shucked and cleaned
- 2 teaspoon Olive Oil or cooking spray
- 2 tablespoon Butter to spread
- 1 teaspoon Salt and Pepper to taste
- freshly chopped cilantro for garnish
- lime juice for garnish
- Use Shucked and cleaned Corn. Brush them with Avocado Oil or Olive Oil. Place in the air fryer basket and air fry @400F or 180C for 16-18 minutes.
- Once it gets cooked, brush melted butter over the cooked Corn on the Cob. Sprinkle Salt and Pepper as per taste. Garnish with some chopped cilantro and lime juice, and serve immediately.