Keto Cauliflower Tater Tots make for a healthy and easy snack that is Low Carb and Keto-friendly. If you're on a Keto diet or just want to avoid those unhealthy carbs, then you should definitely try this Keto Cauliflower Tater Tots recipe.
Also, these Cauliflower Tots are made in the Air Fryer which makes them extra crispy, gets ready in just 5-7 minutes, and are beyond delicious.
The cheesy filling inside is what makes these Keto Cauliflower Tots super additive and scrumptious.
Serve this with my Keto Ketchup
Keto Cauliflower Tater Tots
Hey friends. So, today I'll be sharing with y'all one of my most favorite snack recipes of all time.
These Cheesy Cauliflower Tots are not only healthy but easy to make as well.
I like a quick and crispy tot for snacks. It's my go-to recipe. And these Low-carb tots in Air Fryer are the best.
You can keep yourself from those unhealthy carbs from a Potato.
These are made with steamed Cauliflower rice and are the perfect alternative to Potatoes.
Also these have net of just 5g Carbs!
Make this low carb dinner tonight
How to Make Cauliflower Rice at home?
It's easy to find Cauliflower rice in the market. But, you can always make it at home.
- First, steam your Cauliflower in a large pot for 3-4 minutes. Drain your Cauliflower and allow it to cool down completely.
- Now you have three options:
- You can either chop them finely. Or you can pulse them in your food processor. Or you can use a good blender to make Cauliflower rice.
- The most important step is to squeeze out the excess moisture from the Cauliflower rice. So take it all up in a kitchen towel and squeeze out the excess moisture.
How to Make Cauliflower Tater Tots?
- Take a Large plate and combine Riced Cauliflower, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Grated Parmesan Cheese, Egg, Smoked Paprika, Salt, and Pepper.
- Combine everything to mix well.
- Make tater tots and freeze them for 15 minutes
- Place them in your Air Fryer.
- Cook in Air Fryer at 350F for 5-6 minutes.
- Once done serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- To bake these Cauliflower Tater Tots, place them in a lined baking dish. Bake @ 350F for 10 minutes.
Tips to make the perfect Cauliflower Tater Tots
- These Cauliflower Tater Tots are made without Panko Breadcrumbs. So, to avoid them from flattening in the oven or the Air Fryer, always freeze these unbaked Tater Tots
- Freezing them won't allow them to lose shape while getting air fried or baked
More Cauliflower Rice Recipes
Did you know how healthy Cauliflower rice is! Its a super food which is so healthy and low carb!!! Here are some great recipes with Cauliflower Rice you should try!
- Broccoli Cauliflower Rice Casserole
- Mexican Cauliflower Rice (Low Carb)
- Cauliflower Rice Risotto with Peas
- Keto Cauliflower Rice and Chicken Casserole
- Cauliflower Shrimp Fried Rice with Chili Oil
How to make these Cauliflower Tater Tots ahead of time?
- This is what I always do. You can make these Cauliflower Tater Tots and place them in a freezer-friendly zip-lock bag and store them for 1 week.
- Before reuse, you do not have to thaw them. Just cook the Air Fryer for 5 more minutes
- Or Bake for 5 extra minutes
Other recipes you will like
I hope you liked this recipe. If you happen to make this recipe, then comment below and rate this recipe. Also, tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram.
Keto Cauliflower Tater Tots
- 4 Cups Riced Cauliflower storebought or homemade
- 1 Large Egg Beaten
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Take a large plate and combine riced cauliflower, Egg, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Grated Parmesan Cheese, Salt, Pepper, and Smoked Paprika.
- Scoop out some portion of the filling and make tater tots with your hands. Roll them between your palm and tap the top end and bottom end to make tater tots.
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 350F or 180C.Place these tater tots in the Air Fryer basket. Cook for 5-6 minutes. OR Bake the Tater Tots in 350F preheated oven for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, flip over and bake for additional 10 minutes. Serve with any dipping sauce you like.