Air Fryer Chickpeas is one of the best snacks that you'll be making in your brand new Air Fryer. Crispy Roasted Chickpeas in Air Fryer is one of the tastiest snacks that you can make in just 15-minutes. Just coat a can of Chickpeas in Olive Oil and some Spices. Cook in Air Fryer for 12-15 minutes and they'll be looking absolutely perfect. Also, try Roasted Chickpeas in the Oven.
Talking about Crispy Air Fryer Snacks I am excited to talk about my Air Fryer Tandoori Chicken Wings, Air fryer Hasselback Potatoes, Cajun Chicken Wings in Air Fryer and etc.
Best Air Fryer Snacks - Crispy Roasted Chickpeas in Air Fryer
These crispy Chickpeas are by far the most amazing snacks that I've made in my Air fryer. They were beyond impressive and were so easy to make. Now, that they have tired out so well, I am thinking about putting it out on the menu for a get-together party that I am hosting next week.
Easy Snacks Recipe in the Air fryer
If you've been thinking about making some easy Snacks in Air Fryer, then try this Roasted Air Fryer Chickpeas. These are super good. Ultra crispy and super awesome. When paired with some lime juice they taste all the more amazing.
I have been thinking about such easy snacks for a long time. After I tried Crispy Potatoes Wedges in Air fryer, and it got rave reviews from y'all. I was feeling so confident to try new snacks in my Air fryer. If you need some easy snacks that don't need much oil then you can also try these crispy carrot fries or these crispy fried green beans in Air Fryer.
Healthy Snacks for Kids
The thing is we all stay away from Oil. We love snacks. All of us love to munch onto something crispy, and crunchy. But the point is to avoid oil as much as possible. Oil leads to obesity and all other kinds of serious illnesses. So, what I prefer is my new Air Fryer.
I love the AirFryer because not only does it require less oil, but also because it adds a smoky taste and texture to our food.
The high heat circulating around the food gives it a fried taste and it's so amazing.
Ingredients you will need for Air Fryer Chickpeas:
- Chickpeas: I prefer canned and uncooked Chickpeas.
- Onion Powder: I like Onion powder to give it a little spicy touch.
- Garlic Powder: I prefer garlic powder for that little garlicky kick.
- Paprika: I love Paprika to give it a hint of spice. Smoked Paprika adds a beautiful flavor to our chickpeas.
- Salt: You cannot make it without salt, right?
- Olive Oil: Finally, even though we are making this in our Air fryer, I prefer some Olive Oil to give it that fried touch.
How to make Crispy Roasted Chickpeas in Air Fryer?
- First, heat your Air Fryer to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
- Drain and rinse a can of Chickpeas.
- Coat Chickpeas with spices and olive oil.
- Cook in Air Fryer until crispy.
- Lastly, squeeze some lime juice for that zesty and refreshing taste.
Other Chickpea recipes You can Try:
- Buffalo Chickpea Quesadillas with Mexican Cheese Sauce
- Chickpea Tikka Masala
- Turmeric Roasted Chickpea Curry
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad with Chickpeas
- Healthy Chickpea Salad with Honey & Fish Sauce Dressing
- Traditional Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad with Carrots, Raisins, Feta and Pistachios
- Summer Creamy Coconut Chickpea Curry With Rice
here's the Video for Crispy Roasted Chickpeas in Air Fryer
Other Air fryer recipes you can try:
- Air Fryer Southern Buttermilk Chicken
- Black Bean Quinoa Burger in Air fryer
- Donuts in Air Fryer
- Sweet Potato Skins
If you are making this recipe, then please leave a rating below. Also, take a snap and share it on Instagram with #recipemagik. Tag me @recipemagik so that I can see how it turned out.
Air Fryer Chickpeas Recipe
- 2 Cups Chickpeas 19oz can of chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon Salt
- Lime Juice
- Heat your Air Fryer at 200C or 400F.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas. Place them in a bowl. Toss with Olive oil and your spices.
- Dump this entire bowl of chickpeas into the air fryer basket. Cook for 12-15 minutes, tossing midway.
- Once done, squeeze some lime juice on the chickpeas and serve right away.
Ask Me Anything