Easy and bursting with flavors, Avocado Deviled Eggs are better than the usual. Deviled Eggs with creamy Guacamole, topped with crispy bacon bits are the perfect Bite Sized Appetizers for Easter or St. Patty's Day. These can be easily made ahead of time. Also these Avocado Deviled Eggs are Keto and Low Carb.
Deviled Eggs are my favorite Appetizer of all times. Top that with creamy Guacamole, with loads of Fresh Lemon Juice, which I absolutely love and crispy Bacon! Its just what I want! All of my favorites in one bite sized appetizer.
Deviled Eggs are my go-to snacks and appetizers recipes. And topped with Creamy Guacamole, these are absolute delightful!
Serving these for Easter? Do give these Colorful Easter Deviled Eggs a try!
- Avocado Deviled Eggs Ingredients List
- STEP 1: BOIL AND CUT EGGS
- STEP 2: MAKE GUACAMOLE
- STEP 3: SERVE
- Deviled Eggs with No Mayo
- Can I make this ahead of time?
- How to store Avocado Deviled Eggs?
- Keto Avocado Deviled Eggs
- Are Eggs and Avocado a Good Combination?
- More Appetizer Recipes
- Avocado Deviled Eggs
Avocado Deviled Eggs Ingredients List
- Hard Boiled Eggs - Firm and perfectly cooked Hard Boiled Eggs
- Avocado - Fresh Ripe Avocados
- Garlic Powder - adds flavor in the Guacamole
- Cilantro - Freshly chopped Cilantro
- Lemon Juice - For that burst of citrus flavor, juiced and zested.
- Roma Tomato - 1 medium sized Roma Tomato, diced
- Red Onions - finely chopped Red Onions
- Salt & Pepper - As per taste, to season the Guacamole
- Cayenne - This is optional. If you're making for kids, skip it. However, generally Guacamole is supposed to be a bit spicy!
- Bacon - Thick strips, fried until crispy.
See recipe card for quantities. Also, watch the video for a quick visual.
STEP 1: BOIL AND CUT EGGS
- Boil the Eggs for 15 minutes and drain the water.
- Once they cool down, skin them and cut them in half
- Scoop out the yellow Egg Yolk part from the center and keep in a bowl
- Keep the Boiled Eggs halves in a separate plate.
STEP 2: MAKE GUACAMOLE
- Throw in all the ingredients to make Guacamole in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the Egg Yolks as well
- Mash and combine everything using two forks
- Taste and check the seasoning.
STEP 3: SERVE
- Scoop the mixture and spoon in the center of Egg White Halves.
- OR Take it up in a piping bag and pipe over the Egg White Halves.
- Fry Bacon strips until crispy and garnish over Avocado Deviled Eggs.
If you feel that the Guacamole can be a little spicier, then feel free to add some Cayenne Pepper or Chill Powder, while mixing everything or garnish with some Jalapeno slices.
Deviled Eggs with No Mayo
I think these Deviled Eggs are simply great because the Guacamole is so flavorful, thick and creamy in itself, that you do not need to any any Mayonnaise or Dijon Mustard to get the consistency.
Can I make this ahead of time?
Yes ofcourse! You can boil and skin the Eggs ahead of time.
Also, you can make Guacamole, mix it with Yellow Egg Yolks, and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Scoop and Spoon the mixture right before you serve. Also it the best idea to fry Bacon right before you serve and then use it.
How to store Avocado Deviled Eggs?
You can store these Avocado Deviled Eggs in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. However make sure you do not store longer than that as Avocado gets oxidized over time, and the color will change to brown.
Keto Avocado Deviled Eggs
These Avocado Deviled Eggs are naturally Keto and gluten free. In fact, these are so healthy because they have been made without using Dijon mustard or Mayonnaise or even Greek Yogurt. Still the Guacamole is absolutely light and creamy! These Avocado Deviled Eggs are Keto approved and Low Carb.
Are Eggs and Avocado a Good Combination?
Yes! Absolutely! Avocado and Eggs makes for a winner combination. The creaminess of Avocado tastes brilliant with Eggs. Its a perfect combination for appetizer as well as side dish!
More Appetizer Recipes
- Buffalo Chicken Enchilada Bites
- Leprechaun Veggie Tray
- Shrimp Cucumber Avocado Bites
- Shrimp Dip (Crazy Simple)
Avocado Deviled Eggs
- 6 large Eggs
- 1 medium sized Lemon zested and juiced
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Avocado diced
- ¾ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 medium sized Roma Tomato diced
- 1 medium sized Red Onion finely chopped
- ¼ cup Cilantro finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 slices Bacon cooked and crumbled
- Boil the Eggs: Fill a large saucepan with water, add a tablespoon of salt, and bring it to a boil. As the water boils, lower the eggs into the boiling water, using a ladle. Lower the heat and allow the Eggs to cook for 10 minutes.
- Skin the Eggs: After the eggs gets cooked, get them out carefully using a ladle and keep in a bowl filled with cold water. When they are cold enough to handle, remove the skin. Cut the Eggs in half, lengthwise. Remove the Egg Yolks and throw them in a food processor. Arrange the Egg white Halves on the serving dish (cut side up)
- Blend in food processor: Add sliced Avocados, Lemon Juice, Lemon Zest, Diced Roma Tomato, Chopped Red Onions, Chopped Cilantro, Salt and Pepper in the food processor. Blend everything to make a smooth and creamy. Transfer to a resealable piping bag and snip of the bottom edge. Pipe this into the Egg White Halves.
- Fry Bacon: Heat Olive Oil in a skillet. As the oil shimmers, add the Bacon strips and fry them for 3-4 minutes over medium high heat or until crispy and golden brown. After the Bacon gets cooked, roughly chop or crumble them using a sharp knife.
- Serve: Top the Avocado Deviled Eggs with crispy fried Bacon bits. Serve immediately.
It was an absolute delight! We love this!
Love this recipe!! So helpful tips!!! Amazing recipe!! Works like a charm every time…