Mint Oreo Parfait - The minty Green color meets the chocolaty Oreos to create something that is totally unimaginable. This St. Patrick's Day Dessert is simply layers of luck with the goodness of Mint and Oreos in every bite.
First, there is a layer of crushed Mint Oreos. Then there is another layer of Cream Cheese. And finally, there is another layer of Whipped Cream.
All of this is topped with crushed Oreos and a green M&M. Isn't that a St. Patty's Day recipe that you'd want to make right away?
St. Patrick's Day is all about Green Food, and Green Color. And, in this richness of Green, the only way you can get closer to the luck of Irish is by making some Mint Oreo parfaits.
Jam-packed with flavors, this parfait is way more delicious than what you can imagine. It's so gorgeous that you'd feel like having it all by yourself. Also, try these Mint Oreo Truffles.
Easy St. Patrick's Day Dessert:
Well, I might be late this year to make a St. Patrick's Day Dessert. But, this recipe was something that I couldn't miss for the world. It was so easy that even if I am crazy tired, I would still make it for St. Patty's day.
The Best part about this dessert is the mint Oreos and the Cheesecake Layer. You get a creamy touch to your Mint Oreos when eaten together. Moreover, the Whipped Cream adds another layer of sweetness to this recipe.
Ingredients You'll Need to Make Mint Oreo Parfait:
- Mint Oreos
- Cream Cheese
- Green Food Color
- Whipped Cream or Cool Whip
- Green Sprinkles or Green M&Ms
How to Make Mint Oreo Parfait?
- In a bowl combine Cream Cheese and Green Food Color. Beat using a hand blender until smooth and creamy.
- In a separate bowl keep some crushed Mint Oreos.
- Now take a glass and start layering.
- First, add a layer of mint Oreo crumbs
- Secondly, add a layer of whipped Cream Cheese with green food color.
- And, finally, top it with some Whipped cream or Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle some more Mint Oreo crumbs on top. Add a broken Oreo and top it off with a green M&M.
here's the video for Mint Oreo parfait
Other St. Patrick's Day Recipes You can Make:
- Irish Flag Veggie Tray
- Irish Flag Veggie Tray
- Leprechaun Veggie Tray with Cream Cheese
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Colcannon or Irish Mashed Potatoes with Cabbage
- Fudgy Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- Mint Chocolate Wafer Cookies Treats
- Mint Chocolate Chip Muffins
If you are making this recipe, then please leave a rating below. Also, take a snap and share it on Instagram with #recipemagik. Tag me @recipemagik so that I can see how the recipe turned out.
Mint Oreo Parfaits
- 1 pack Mint Oreos crushed (14oz)
- 4 Oz Cream Cheese ½ Cup
- Green Food Color as per requirement
- 1 Cup Whipped Cream (200gm) for topping
- Green M&M OPTIONAL
- Crush Oreos: Place Oreos in a blender or food processor. Crush them into a fine powder. You can also place the Oreos in a ziplock bag and crush them using a meat tenderizer.
- Make Cream Cheese Filling: In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine Cream Cheese and Green Food Color.
- Start Layering: Take any glass that you have. Spoon the crushed Oreos to the bottom of the glass. Spoon Cream Cheese filling over the layer of crushed Oreos. And finally, spoon a dollop of heavy cream or cool whip. You can also pipe the heavy cream on the Oreos. Sprinkle Crushed Oreos: Now just sprinkle crushed Oreos on the whipped cream frosting. Add a Green M&M: Add a Green M&M on top and push in a half-broken Oreo on the whipped cream frosting.
Made this last year and shall make it again this year for St. Patty! Absolutely DE-Licious!!!
Oh my my! This was a huge hit! My mint hating boyfriend loved this too!