Spicy Hot Creamed Corn with Crispy Chicken makes for a healthy and quick side dish recipe. This is just a fun twist on the classic Southern Creamed Corn. It's spicy and tasty and the Air Fried Chicken over it, makes it taste so good. This easy Chicken dinner recipe gets ready in just 30 minutes.
Hey friends! Today I'll be sharing with y'all one of my all-time favorite recipes - Spicy Hot Creamed Corn with Crispy Chicken Breast. I love Creamed Corn. Have you tried my popular Southern Fried Corn? This Hot Creamed Corn makes the same creamy & comforting Corn a little spicy with some Paprika, Hot sauce, and Jalapenos. All of this when topped with Crispy Air Fried Chicken makes it tastes so scrumptious. Have you tried my Southern Fried Chicken in Air Fryer?
I am all about giving a fun little twist to classic recipes. And this one is just the best of all. Creamed Corn, when tossed with just a little bit of Paprika and the Hot sauce, tastes so good.
Also, the addition of Chicken makes this tastes even better. When you take a bite of all of it together it just feels so heavenly!
I love using my Air Fryer for frying my Chicken. Air Fryer takes just 6 minutes to get my chicken absolutely cooked and crispy on the edges.
Of course, you can fry the chicken in the oven or on the stovetop as well. To fry it in the chicken, season it and put it in the oven at 350F or 180C for 12 minutes. Flip in between.
You can fry the chicken in a skillet on a stovetop. Fry the chicken until it gets crispy on both sides. To check if your chicken is cooked perfectly, insert a meat thermometer in the Chicken if it reads 165F or 73.8 C, your Chicken is perfectly cooked and ready to be served.
How to make Spicy Hot Creamed Corn with Crispy Chicken
How to make it ahead of time
This spicy Creamed Corn can be easily made in advance. Especially during Thanksgiving, I like to make it the night before.
Season the chicken and keep it in the refrigerator.
You can make the hot corn without the cheese, and store it in the refrigerator. Before serving, reheat it and stir in the Cheddar Cheese. You can cover this with foil and reheat at 350F or 180C for 15 minutes. Or you can reheat it on the stovetop. Top with chopped Jalapenos and Cilantro. Fry the chicken and mix it in with the corn and serve!
Other side dish recipes you might like:
I hope you liked this recipe and shall make it soon. If you happen to make this recipe, then comment below and rate this recipe. Also, tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram.
Spicy Hot Creamed Corn with Crispy Chicken
- 4 Large Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 2 Teaspoon Olive Oil to brush the chicken
Hot Creamed Corn
- 2 Stick Butter
- 10 cloves minced Garlic
- 6 Large Jalapeño chopped
- 1 Medium-sized Red Bell pepper finely chopped
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1½ Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Teaspoon Dried Thyme OPTIONAL
- Salt & Pepper As per Taste
- 1 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Chopped Cilantro, Jalapeño, red pepper, butter, and Hot sauce for garnish
- Season Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts with Salt, Pepper, and Smoked Paprika evenly on both sides. Brush olive oil/Avocado Oil and Air Fry at 400F or 200C for 6-minutes or until a meat thermometer when inserted into the cooked chicken reads 165F.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter, minced garlic, and Jalapenos. Stir well to cook for a minute.
- Stir in Cream Cheese, Corn, Heavy cream, Salt & Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Mayonnaise, and thyme.
- Make small slices of chicken and place them over your creamed corn. Finally, garnish with Jalapenos, Red Pepper, freshly chopped cilantro, some butter, and some hot sauce. Enjoy with some side salad.