Pumpkin Cheesecake Fudge is a quick and super delicious No-Bake Fall and Thanksgiving dessert recipe. It is made with Canned Pumpkin Puree, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Cream Cheese, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Vanilla Extract, and Melted White Chocolate. This takes only 5 minutes to get prepared and with 2 hours in the freezer, they will be ready to serve!
Hey friends! Happy Weekend! This beautiful holiday season is quickly drawing upon us and with every passing day, I feel so much excited and happy. I love cooking and baking for the holidays. Holidays are the perfect excuse to eat something sweet and what is better than a Fudge right! Its basically a dump and forget dessert, and people always love it.
Have you tried my other Fall special Pumpkin recipes - Pumpkin Bread Pudding, Pumpkin Earthquake Cake, Gingersnap crusted Praline Bars, Maple Glazed Pumpkin Blondies, Pumpkin Dump Cake, Autumn Spiced Pumpkin Cake, Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake, Pumpkin Spice Bread, Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes, Pumpkin Coffee Cake.
This year, I think I am even excited about the holidays. It's important that we enjoy these special days, and what's better than baking desserts in the kitchen with your family for the holidays?
This year for Thanksgiving desserts, I have thought of making these pumpkin Cheesecake Fudge. I'm sure you people are going to love it.
Ingredients I have used
To make this Pumpkin Cheesecake Fudge I have used the following ingredients:
- 7 oz White Chocolate - White Chocolate is the most important thing about this fudge.
- 1 stick Butter - Butter is required to melt the White Chocolate. When White Chocolate melts with butter, it turns out to be smooth and creamy.
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin Puree - I have used Canned Pumpkin Puree. It's thick and easy to use.
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice - I have used Pumpkin Pie spice to flavor these Fudges.
- 1/4 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk - Sweetened Condensed Milk adds the perfect amount of sweetness to these Fudges.
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract - Just a hint of Vanilla makes it feel like a holiday dessert.
Making the Pumpkin Cheesecake Fudge
To make this Pumpkin Cheesecake Fudge -
First - Melt the White Chocolate. Temper the White chocolate with Butter and melt it in the oven with 30 seconds bursts. Whisk until it reaches 28C or 84F. Use an oven thermometer to check the temperature of the melted white chocolate.
Second - Combine White chocolate with Cream Cheese, Pumpkin Puree, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Condensed Milk, and Vanilla Extract. Mix everything well. If you see lumps or the chocolate has hardened, then pop it on the oven for 30 seconds and mix well. Do this until you have a smooth and lump-free fudge batter ready.
Line a dish with foil and pour the batter in it. Pop it in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
Third - After 2 hours, get it out of the Pan and remove the foil. Warm a knife by dipping it in hot water and use it to cut out sharp squares of your Pumpkin Cheesecake Fudge.
Keep wiping the knife with a cloth towel, so that there is nothing stuck onto it, which might come in the way of a sharp cut.
Melting White Chocolate like a Pro
So, there's a lot of confusion as to how to perfectly melt a white cholate. Well, here are some tips which will surely help you out.
- Melt it in the oven with some butter.
- Melt the White Chocolate in the oven at 30 seconds bursts. Keep stirring it vigorously with a wooden or silicone spatula.
- Keep popping it in the oven and mixing it until its smooth and lump-free.
- Next, open the freezer and place it there. Whisk it while it's kept in the freezer. The cool air of the freezer will cool down the chocolate and thin it out.
- Mixing the white chocolate continuously is very important for smooth and silky melted white chocolate.
So, this was all about this Pumpkin Cheesecake Fudge. You can add some chopped Pecan Nuts to this as well. To make it low carb, you skip the butter.
Other No-Bake Pumpkin Desserts
Pumpkin Cheesecake Fudge
- 7 oz White Chocolate 200gm
- 1 stick Butter
- ½ cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 8 oz Cream Cheese 1 brick
- ¼ cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Take White chocolate and butter in a baking dish. Melt it in the oven with 30 seconds bursts. Stir constantly so that there are no lumps formed and its silky smooth. Use a thermometer to check the temperature is at 28C or 82F.To quickly cool down your chocolate, open your refrigerator and stir the chocolate with a wooden or silicone spatula in front of the fridge. The cool air from the fridge will help cool down your white chocolate quickly.
- Take this Melted White chocolate in a bowl, add the Canned Pumpkin Puree, Vanilla Extract, Cream cheese, Sweetened Condensed Milk, and Pumpkin Pie spice to it and mix well until smooth and lump-free.If the chocolate has hardened again, pop it in the oven and at full power, put it down for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, mix it with a spatula. If it still has lumps, pop it on the oven for another 30 seconds and then mix it again. Keep mixing the Fudge Batter until its silky smooth and lump-free.
- Line a Tray with Foil and pour the fudge batter in it. Pop it in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Get it out of the freezer, remove the foil. Warm your knife by soaking it in hot water and then cut out sharp and clean squares. Keep wiping your knife at regular intervals to remove anything stuck onto it, which might come in the way of sharp squares.Serve and Enjoy!