Air Fryer Crispy Potatoes - After Air Fryer Potato Wedges, and Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes, I was curious about these Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes. I was thinking about making this recipe for a long time. But, somehow, I always choose a recipe that is "Not so easy".
It's really strange. I mean, I have just an hour to cook and still I think about making recipes that are long, require many ingredients, and are time-consuming. I guess it is this mindset - that things that take time, taste better.
But, when it comes to these Air Fryer Crispy Potatoes, these old sayings and traditional thoughts fly out of the window!
Air Fryer Crispy Potatoes
So, just like every other day, today morning I woke up bubbling with energy thinking about giving a "picture-perfect start" to my day! But, as the day progresses and you've already crossed the first hour of your day, reality creeps in. You start wondering how much is left to do and how little time is left.
When I began with my day, I was thinking about making some tacos. I thought, let me make some Cauliflower tacos. Actually, I was craving Cauliflower Tinga Tacos. But, then I realized I don't have tortillas at home. (funny background music!) So, I won't be able to make tacos.
So, I looked around and was wondering to make a dessert-(how we choose time-consuming, and lengthy recipes). That's when I thought, let me make my Crispy Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes.
I looked at the clock and it was already afternoon. I reprimanded myself mentally for taking so long to decide and went on to make this easy Air Fryer Recipe.
Ingredients Needed to Make Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
- Baby Potatoes: I prefer Baby Potatoes for this recipe since they are less in calories and absolutely fat-free.
- Olive Oil: A good quality Olive Oil is a MUST to make the best Air Fryer Crispy Potatoes.
- Garlic Powder: Just to add that Garlicky Kick to our potatoes I prefer some Garlic Powder.
- Cajun Seasoning: Now adding Cajun Seasoning is totally OPTIONAL. You can skip this if you want.
- Salt & Pepper: Finally the seasoning without which everything is incomplete.
How to Make Crispy Air Fryer Potatoes
- Prepare Potatoes: In a bowl keep baby potatoes cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Coat Potatoes: Coat Potatoes with Olive Oil, Garlic Powder, Cajun Seasoning, Salt & Pepper.
- Cook in Air Fryer: Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 degrees F and place your potatoes in the Air Fryer basket. Cook in Air Fryer for 10-minutes.
- Serve: Garnish with some freshly chopped Parsley or Cilantro and serve right away.
Other Air Fryer Recipes you can Make:
- Air Fryer Chickpeas - Roasted Chickpeas in Air Fryer tastes so good.
- Tandoori Chicken Wings - These wings are made in the oven and also in the Air Fryer. I like the Air Fryer ones for that smoky tandoori flavor.
- Cajun Chicken Wings - Chicken wings that have been dry-rubbed with cajun seasoning and air fried are lip-smackingly delicious.
- Sesame Cauliflower- One of the easiest recipes on the blog which is widely popular on YouTube.
- Southern Fried Chicken - The classic Southern Comfort food is just too good to be true.
Air Fryer Crispy Potatoes
- 1 lb Baby Potatoes halved
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cajun Seasoning OPTIONAL
- Kosher Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Freshly Ground Black Peper
- Freshly chopped Parsley or Cilantro for garnish
- In a medium-sized bowl place halved potatoes. Do not peel them.
- Coat Potatoes with Olive Oil, Garlic Powder, and Cajun Seasoning. Season with Salt, and Pepper.
- Preheat Air fryer (if it needs to be preheated) at 400 degrees F. Place potatoes in your Air Fryer basket. Cook at 400F for 10-minutes or until crispy. Shake midway.Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve right away.