Chewy Air Fryer Bagels with greek yogurt (no yeast) is so much better than store-bought Bagels. This recipe is so easy that you can master it in minutes. And, it's so good. Once you have it, you'll be like - "Oh My God! I have got to make this again tomorrow!"
All you need is four ingredients - All-Purpose Flour, Egg, Greek Yogurt, and Baking Soda to make these delicious, soft, and chewy Air Fryer Bagels. I know baking them seems like an easier option. But, trust me, cooking these Bagels in your Air Fryer is so much easier than what it looks like.
You can swap Everything Bagel Seasoning with Sesame Seeds. You'll be needing Plain Greek Yogurt along with AP Flour, Egg, and Baking Soda to make your Everything Bagel Seasoning Air Fryer Bagels.
So, if you've got that bagel craving, Quickly learn how to make bagels at home without much fuss.
Ingredients; needed to make Air fryer Bagels:
- Flour: You can use All-Purpose Flour to make these bagels.
- Egg: Egg is needed to give structure to the bagels. AND, you'll be needing egg wash to coat bagels.
- Baking Soda: Baking Soda is needed for the bagels to rise and become fluffy in the Air Fryer.
- Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt: You can also use full-fat Greek Yogurt, but then it would make the dough watery.
- Everything Bagel Seasoning: Instead of this you can use White and Black Sesame Seeds.
How to Cook Bagels in Air Fryer?
- To make the dough, first, combine Flour, Yogurt, Baking Soda, and Egg. Combine lightly to make a soft dough.
- Dust your counter with flour.
- Now divide this dough into four equal parts.
- Use one single part and make a log out of it.
- Join the loose ends and your bagel has got its shape.
Cooking in Air Fryer:
- Brush the top of bagels with Egg wash. This helps it get crispy and golden brown on top. If you don't like egg wash you can use Milk.
- Place in air fryer basket keeping some gap between each bagel. Do not crowd your Air fryer basket.
- Cook at 350°F for 11-minutes.
Serving Air Fried Bagels:
- Cut the bagel in half and check the doneness.
- Serve with cream cheese or butter.
Tips to Cook Bagels Perfectly in an Air Fryer:
- Do not crowd the Air Fryer basket with too many bagels. The air needs to circulate. Therefore, place just 2-3 at a time.
- You do not need Self-raising flour to make these bagels, since you are already using Flour and Baking Soda.
- If you don't like eggs then don't use them. It won't make much of a difference.
- Try not to use whole milk Greek yogurt. Rather stick to non-fat greek yogurt.
Other Variations to this recipe:
- You can simply use Black and White Sesame Seeds in place of Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- You can add any flavor to the bagel dough if you like. Flavors like Cheddar Jalapenos, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Raspberry bagels, Strawberry bagels are pretty popular.
Other recipes you might like:
- Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes
- Tandoori Chicken Wings in Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Fried Chicken
- Air Fryer Crispy Potatoes
- Donuts in Air-Fryer Without Yeast | Just 4-Ingredients
If you are making this recipe, then please leave a rating below. Also, take a snap and share it on Instagram with #recipemagik. Tag me @recipemagik so that I can see how this turned out.
Air Fryer Bagels
- 1½ cup AP Flour more for dusting the counter
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tablespoon Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 tablespoon Everything Bagel Seasoning
- To make the Bagel Dough combine AP Flour with Yogurt, Baking Soda, and Egg. Combine everything to make a soft dough.
- Roll the dough and cut out small balls out of it. Now roll each ball and bring the edges together to make a ring. Do this with the rest of the dough balls.
- Apply Eggwash over the Bagels and place them in the Air Fryer
- Cook the Bagels in the Air Fryer at 350F or 180C for 11 minutes.
- After the Bagels gets baked get them out of the oven. Brush melted butter over them and drizzle the Everything Bagel Seasoning over them. Cut and serve with butter.