Biscoff Cheesecake Recipe is simple, easy, effortless, and a stunning dessert that features a butter Biscoff cookie crust and a creamy Biscoff Cheesecake filling.
Topped with an additional Biscoff spread, this Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake is a tasty holiday treat you can serve your guests.
You know I love No Bake Cheesecakes. You might have indeed tried - No Bake Nutella Cheesecake or No Bake Eggnog Cheesecake or No Bake Mango Mascarpone Cheesecake, or my favorite No Bake Blackberry Cheesecake.
And, I can't forget about my most popular No Bake Cheesecake which people have loved from all over the world - The Most Iconic No Bake Lemon Cheesecake.
I've added some important tips and tricks with which you are sure to make the best Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake ever!
Are you a cheesecake lover like me? If so, you're in for a treat! Today, I'm going to share with you a special recipe for a Biscoff cheesecake. What makes this recipe extra special is the secret ingredient that will blow your mind. So, let's dive in and discover how you can make this delectable dessert.
What Flavour is Biscoff?
Biscoff is a special kind of spiced shortcrust caramelized biscuit, or you can say caramelized cookie which has been made in the Lotus bakeries since 1932.
It tastes fantastic with a cup of coffee and is truly something that leaves you enthralled with its taste.
They also make Biscoff spread which is a creamy version of this cookie, just like Nutella or Peanut Butter.
Biscoff Cheesecake - Creamy, Dreamy, Dense & Rich
This recipe for Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake is a super-impressive holiday treat you can easily make ahead of time.
It has a creamy caramelized cheesecake filling that reminds of happy Christmas memories, warm winter spices, and cozy festive vibes.
We, as a family, are obsessed with cheesecakes. And, trust me we've made it all.
Be it a Quick Turtle Cheesecake, Orange Cranberry Cheesecake (with gingersnap crust), the creamiest banana cheesecake, or the cutest and most decadent Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake (with gingersnap crust), or the fancy Caramel Pecan Apple Crumble Cheesecake.
And, Making No Bake Cheesecake is our specialty. We know it as good as the back of our hands.
You must've definitely seen our recipe for No Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake - It has got over 1,000 5-star ratings from people all around the world and we're so proud of ourselves.
What ingredients do you need for a Biscoff cheesecake
- Biscoff Cookies
- Butter - I used low-fat light butter from Land O Lakes (non-sponsored)
- Cream Cheese
- heavy whipped cream - to add sturdiness
- Vanilla protein powder - trust me with this. It soaks up the cheesecake filling like nothing else also adding an aromatic vanilla flavor.
- Sugar-free Sweetener - I used Truvia Sweet Complete Confectioners Calorie-Free Sweetener with the Stevia Leaf (non-sponsored)
- Biscoff spread
How to Make Easy Biscoff Cheesecake No-Bake
- Step 1: Line a 9-inch springform cake pan and set it aside.
- Step 2: Combine crushed biscoff cookies and low-fat butter in a mixing bowl. I like to use Low-fat butter to keep the calorie count low and also to score a point on the health table. Transfer the mixture to the lined springform pan and refrigerate until set.
- Step 3: In a large mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, heavy whipped cream, vanilla protein powder, Sugar-free Sweetener, and melted Biscoff spread. Vanilla Protein Powder is my secret ingredient which you'll not find anyone using in the recipe for a Biscoff Cheesecake. I personally find, it soaks up the liquid in the mixture, adds protein to the cheesecake, and also contributes an aromatic vanilla flavor.
- Step 4: I like to use my hand-held electric mixer with the paddle attachment to whisk this. You can also use an electric stand-mixer. Don't overmix the mixture, or else it'll become stiff.
- Step 5: Transfer the filling onto the crust and spread it out evenly with a rubber spatula or the back of your spoon. Refrigerate overnight.
- Step 6: Once firm, remove from the fridge. Top with melted biscoff spread. Use a skewer to make a marbled pattern or swirls over the cheesecake.
- Step 7: [OPTIONAL] Take some more melted biscoff spread in a piping bag with a nozzle of your choice. Pipe it on the sides of the cheesecake or in any other way you'd like.
My Secret Tips and Tricks for the Best Lotus cheesecake recipe
- Room-Temp Ingredients: Always make sure that you are using all ingredients that are at room temperature. This will ensure the ingredients mix well.
- Sturdy not too stiff: We need a sturdy cheesecake mixture that is not too stiff.
- Avoid Overmixing: We shouldn't be over mixing the cheesecake mixture.
- Grease the sides: If you want, use non-stick cooking spray to grease the sides of your cheesecake pan.
- Scrape the sides: You can use a spatula to scrape the sides of the mixing bowl while mixing the batter. You don't want any lumps of cheesecake left behind at the bottom.
- Use Plastic Knife: When cutting out slices it's always advised to use a plastic knife.
- Clean the Knife: Make sure you wipe your knife clean after cutting out every slice. This ensures neat cheesecake slices.
- You can store your No Bake Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake in the fridge for up to 4 to 5 days in a covered airtight container.
- To freeze your No Bake Biscoff Cheesecake, freeze it for about 1 or 2 hours. Then, wrap it tightly in plastic and transfer it to an airtight container. You can freeze this for up to 2 months.
All about topping
I loved the way I used a dollop of melted biscoff spread and used a skewer to make swirls on the top.
It was looking really decadent. Then I decided to turn up the gorgeousness by using a piping bag and piping some of the melted biscoff spread on the sides.
It worked really well and enhanced the overall look of this No Bake Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake.
Originally, I was thinking about placing a Biscoff Cookie on the sides of the Biscoff Cheesecake to give each slice a 3D effect.
But this was looking really good and I just thought of stopping there.
Serving Suggestions for a pick-me-up treat!
More Delicious Holiday Desserts
What sets this Biscoff cheesecake recipe apart from others is the inclusion of protein powder. It's a sugar-free, healthy option that still tastes absolutely indulgent. This recipe is perfect for those conscious of their sugar intake or looking for a healthier alternative to traditional cheesecakes.
Now that your masterpiece is complete, it's time to share it with your family and loved ones. Cut the cheesecake into slices and enjoy the rich, creamy goodness of the Biscoff flavor. This recipe is not just for adults – even kids will love the simplicity and deliciousness of this treat.
## Minimal Effort, Maximum Flavor
One of the best things about this Biscoff cheesecake recipe is that it requires minimal effort. With just a few simple steps, you can create a mouthwatering dessert that will impress everyone. So, why not give it a try? Let me know how it turns out and if you enjoyed this unique twist on a classic dessert.
This Biscoff cheesecake recipe is not only a delicious and indulgent treat, but also a healthier option with the addition of protein powder. It's perfect for any occasion and is sure to please both kids and adults alike. So, gather your ingredients and get ready to create a dessert masterpiece that will leave everyone asking for the recipe. Enjoy!
Biscoff Cheesecake (No Bake)
- 250 grams Biscoff cookies crushed in the food processor until fine
- 7 tablespoons butter low-fat butter (I used Land O Lakes Light butter)
Cream Cheese Filling
- 2½ cup cream cheese low-fat (softened)
- 1½ cup heavy whipped cream you can use coconut cream
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup Sugar-free Sweetener I used Truvia Sweet Complete Confectioners Calorie-Free Sweetener with the Stevia Leaf
- 1 cup Biscoff spread melted
- 1 cup Biscoff spread melted and softened
- Line a 9-inch springform cake pan and set it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine crushed biscoff cookies and low-fat butter. Transfer the mixture to the lined springform pan and refrigerate until set.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, heavy whipped cream, vanilla protein powder, Sugar-free Sweetener, and melted Biscoff spread.
- Use a hand-held whisk with a paddle attachment to beat until smooth, fluffy, and thick.Alternatively, you can beat this using your electric stand mixer as well.
- Transfer the filling onto the crust and use a rubber spatula or the back of your spoon to spread it out evenly. Refrigerate overnight.
- Once firm. Melt your Biscoff spread and spread it over the top of the cheesecake.
- [OPTIONAL] For a gorgeous look and more flavor, transfer melted Biscoff spread into a piping bag and use a nozzle of your choice. Pipe it on the sides of the cheesecake or in any other way that you like.