This Sugar-Free, Healthy No Bake Nutella Cheesecake packs about 28g of protein with less than 10g of sugar and about 21g of carbohydrates per serving. Perfect to keep yourself satisfied post-workout. Just like these No Bake Apple Pie Protein Bars and these No Bake Pumpkin Pie Energy Balls
Unlike regular Nutella, which contains about 70% unhealthy sugar, I've tried to recreate the exact same kid-friendly, chocolaty, classic flavors using chocolate protein powder, non-fat cream cheese, honey, vanilla extract, low-fat milk, and some chopped hazelnuts.
It's like, basically, I've decoded the secret to the craziness behind Nutella and served it to you in a healthy form. You'll love this recipe. ❤️ You must also try: Fudgy Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies with Whey Protein
Healthy Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake
The thing is I wasn't sure I'll be replacing Nutella.
It just kept happening as I kept surrendering myself to the process.
I know my No Bake Nutella Cheesecake won't be as fancy and as appealing as a regular nutella cheesecake. But, here's something different. Something unique.
Here's a healthy Nutella Cheesecake without gelatin, condensed milk, and graham cracker crust.
It uses just healthy high protein low-carb ingredients which you already have in your pantry.
- Healthy Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake
- 7 Reasons to Make this Healthy Homemade Cheesecake right now!
- Easy Nutella Cheesecake Recipe
- 3 ingredient protein cheesecake
- How to make Healthy Cheesecake with Simple Ingredients
- Tips to make the best low-calorie no-bake cheesecake
- Can you freeze protein cheesecake?
- More Healthy Dessert recipes to try
- No Bake Nutella Cheesecake
7 Reasons to Make this Healthy Homemade Cheesecake right now!
- Less than half the calories per serving.
- A smart choice if you're on a diet and trying to lose weight.
- It's refined sugar free!
- The recipe is way too easy. No complications at all.
- It's gluten-free!
- No baking is required.
- You get 27g of protein per serving.
Easy Nutella Cheesecake Recipe
You may go around the internet trying to look for an easy Nutella Cheesecake recipe and they may all start with an Oreo crust, unsalted butter, sugar, and etc.
But, not this one.
Here all you need is just chocolate protein powder. I like to use micellar casein. Along with that the non-fat cream cheese, honey, low-fat milk, vanilla extract, and some chopped hazelnuts.
3 ingredient protein cheesecake
Well, if you skip sweetener, vanilla extract, and milk, this will be the 3-ingredient protein cheesecake you are looking for.
And, practically, if you want you can use just 3 ingredients (Micellar casein, non-fat cream cheese, and hazelnuts) to make this cheesecake.
- micellar casein
- non-fat cream cheese
- Low-fat milk
- Honey (or erythritol or xylitol)
- Vanilla extract
See the recipe card for quantities.
How to make Healthy Cheesecake with Simple Ingredients
- Step 1: Combine all the ingredients using a hand-held mixer until creamy.
- Step 2: Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Step 3: Top with more chopped hazelnuts and melted dark chocolate (if using)
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
Tips to make the best low-calorie no-bake cheesecake
- Avoid whey protein or something that says "ripped".
- Micellar casein is my favorite protein to use while baking.
- Adding cocoa powder is optional. You may add it if you want more luxurious deep chocolaty flavors.
- I haven't tried replacing cream cheese with cottage cheese or greek yogurt so I cannot tell you to replace it. But, in case you do, let me know how it went.
- If you want, you can toast the hazelnuts in the oven. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and bake them for 6-8 minutes or until they begin to brown. Rub them together using a baking towel to get the skin off.
Can you freeze protein cheesecake?
Yes, protein cheesecakes can be frozen for up to 6 months.
How long will cheesecake keep in the fridge?
- To Store: This No bake cheesecake must be stored covered in a refrigerator. This can be stored for up to 5-7 days.
- To Freeze: Covered low-fat cheesecake can be frozen in the freezer for up to 6 months. Make sure you double-wrap and close the lid tightly to prevent freezer burns.
More Healthy Dessert recipes to try
- Ferrero Rocher Dates
- Cottage Cheese Ice Cream with whey protein
- Protein Pancakes
- Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes
No Bake Nutella Cheesecake
- 1⅓ cup Chocolate Protein Powder 4 scoops, 116gm
- 8 oz Cream Cheese low fat
- 1 tablespoon Honey low sugar
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Low Fat Milk
- Hazelnuts for topping
- Melted Dark Chocolate for topping
- Combine Chocolate Protein Powder with Cream Cheese, Honey, Vanilla Extract and Low fat milk in a large bowl using a hand held mixer until creamy
- Transfer to a serving bowl and refrigerate for 30 min
- Top with chopped hazelnuts and melted dark chocolate. Serve.