Healthy and Delicious No Bake Apple Pie Protein Bars are the easiest ever Homemade Protein Bars recipe you can make in no time.
I love everything, Apple Pie. It reminds me of the beautiful fall season, the crisp leaves, the cool autumn air, and the holiday vibe around the corner.
Love Apple Pie? Try these Apple Pie desserts
However when you're on a diet, binging on an Apple Pie seems like an excessive indulgence. And it leaves you feeling sick and guilty.
Well, not anymore.
You can now enjoy these No Bake Apple Pie Protein Bars anytime without feeling sick or guilty. These Apple Pie Protein Bars are low-carb, keto-friendly, vegan, gluten-free, and Paleo.
Apple Pie Protein Bars
These Healthy No Bake Apple Pie Protein Bars taste just like apple pie. Gooey and chewy with apple and cinnamon taste bursting in every bite.
It will just make you fall in love with healthy snacks forever.
Also the best thing about these Apple Cinnamon Protein Bars is that they are so easy to make. It takes just 10 minutes to make them and which means you have almost no bowls to clean after all of it.
Protein Bars for Athletes and health freaks
I know, I know, you don't like to talk about health always, but at the end of the day, Health is a priority, right?
However, Protein Bars which are sold in grocery stores, are hefty priced. Also, I have bought a few of them myself, but most of the time, I end up feeling so sick after having them.
The other day, I tried one of those "Zero Sugar Protein Bars" and felt so sick at night. Later on I checked the ingredients only to find a ton of additives and artificial sweeteners which are even termed toxic in some states.
So it's always better to make your own homemade Protein Bars. And with a recipe like this Apple Cinnamon Protein Bars which is super easy, you would want to make it on repeat mode.
More Protein Bars & Protein desserts recipes you will Love
Ingredients needed to make Healthy Apple Pie Protein Bars
- Protein Powder - I use whey protein powder to make these apple cinnamon protein bars
- Coconut Flour & Almond Flour - I use a combination of both these gluten-free flours. You can replace Almond flour with Oats flour as well.
- Spices - Apple Pie spices such as Ground Nutmeg, Ground Cinnamon & Allspice are essential ingredients in every apple dessert recipe.
- Chopped Apples - I use a bit of freshly chopped Granny Smith Apples for crunch in these Apple Protein Bars.
- Applesauce - this adds a bit of fat and also makes it sweet.
- Zero Sugar Maple Syrup - I use this in every protein snack and dessert. It adds the needed sweetness to every protein snack.
- Peanut Butter - Adding Peanut Butter to these apple cinnamon bars makes them taste extra good and moist.
- Salted Caramel Sauce - only for dressing on top.
See the recipe card for quantities. Also, watch the video for a quick visual.
How to make the Best Apple Pie Protein Bars in just 10 minutes
Combine all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Whisk and set aside.
Microwave Peanut Butter and Maple syrup for 30 seconds.
Add this mixture along with applesauce and maple syrup to the dry mixture and mix until combined.
Press into a lined baking dish. Freeze for 30 min.
Drizzle some caramel syrup on top. Cut into squares and serve.
The Batter should be crumbly to touch but should come together when pressed.
Hint: If your batter is too dry, you can add a tablespoon of milk or two to bring it together. Alternatively, if your batter is too thin, you can add a tablespoon or two of Coconut Flour to the mixture.
How to Store Apple Pie protein Bars?
You should not store these Apple Pie Protein Bars at room temperature on the counter. As they will quickly lose the shape and wont stay together.
The best way to store these Apple Pie Protein Bars is in an airtight container in the refrigerator. You can store these Apple Pie Protein Bars in the refrigerator for upto two weeks.
Can I freeze these Apple Pie Protein Bars?
You can easily store these Apple pie Protein Bars in the freezer. Wrap each individual bars using a parchment paper and place them in a ziplock bag.
You can store these Apple Pie Protein Bars in the freezer for upto 6 months.
Thaw the bars overnight in the refrigerator before serving.
Is it ok to eat Protein Bars everyday
Yes! Homemade Protein Bars are healthy and can be enjoyed as a daily post-workout snack.
Are Protein Bars good for weight loss?
Yes! When you enjoy Protein Bars post workout, you cut out on your sugar and carbs cravings, which in turn helps in your weight loss.
Also if you're an athlete, then you must know that Protein Bars for Athlete is so important. It provides you with the essential carbs and energy supply you need for yoru sport or workout or training.
Are Protein Bars bad for you?
No. High Protein Bars serve as a healthy snack option for everyone. Unless you're on a low-protein diet and have dietary protein restrictions, Protein Bars are always healthy.
No Bake Apple Pie Protein Bars
- 1 cup Coconut Flour
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- ½ cup Whey Protein Powder vanilla flavored
- 1 teaspoon Allspice
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup Chopped Apples I use freshly chopped Granny Smith Apples
- 1 cup Applesauce unsweetened
- 1 cup Maple Syrup zero sugar
- ½ cup Peanut Butter unsweetened
- ¼ cup Caramel syrup to drizzle on top (optional)
- Line a 9x9" baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add all the dry ingredients. Whisk until combined and set aside.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, add Peanut Butter and Maple syrup. Microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute so that it gets creamy.
- Pour Applesauce, Maple Syrup, and the melted Peanut butter mixture into the dry ingredients. Fold everything until well combined.
- Transfer to a lined baking dish. Press to even out the top. Freeze for 30 min to 1 hour.
- Drizzle caramel syrup on top and serve.