Caramel Apple Crumble Cheesecake is the best fall Cheesecake recipe. Fall Baking should be a cozy and comforting thing to do. And what is more comforting than baking a crumble cheesecake with salted caramel drizzle on top.
This Apple Crumble Cheesecake is creamy and cheesy on the inside with the perfect spice of Cinnamon and ginger.
The gingersnap cookies crumb and butter crust makes this cheesecake even more fall-ish. Also, the Pecan nuts on the streusel topping is the best thing about this Apple Crumble Cheesecake, making it even more tasty and nutty!
Hello guys! So, today I'll share with you guys this awesome Apple Crumble Cheesecake recipe.
This Apple Crumble cheesecake is inspired straight from the bakeries of NYC, where this is so common at this time of the year. However, the Pecan Nuts on the crumb is my addition to this recipe.
Apple Crumble Cheesecake with Gingersnap Cookie Crust
Also, I have used a Gingersnap cookies crust, which is something that I have never seen anyone use before. This unique addition to the classic Apple Crumble Cheesecake enhances its flavors ten folds...! Gingersnap cookies are such a wonderful addition to this cheesecake. Have you tried my
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust in a Muffin Pan
Gingersnap cookies Gingersnap Crusted Pumpkin Praline Bars (Without Cake Mix)
Quick Gingerbread Truffles (just 3-ingredients)
No-Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake
Also, have you tried my Grandma's Classic Apple Crumble?
I am in love with my gingersnap cookies, especially at this time of the year. I include it in my No-Bake Pumpkin Layered Cheesecake, my Tart crusts, and of course in my Fall favorite Cheesecakes...
I truly believe that the warmth of ginger when combined with butter, brings out the best flavors in Apple and Pumpkin recipes.
I love the combination of Apples with Pecans. Have you tried my Apple Pecan Cupcakes OR my Caramel Apple Pecan cobbler? Today I included Pecans in my Apple Crumble Cheesecake, because, these Pecans provide a nutty feel to your tastebuds and gives you a nutty taste.
I am always excited to bake Cheesecakes. This end of Summer and the beginning of Fall truly need something which you can say is the best of both the seasons.
I cannot think of Summers without Cheesecake and I cannot think of Fall without Apples, then comes this Apple Crumble Cheesecake which is the perfect cross between both the season.
Making the Apple Crumble Cheesecake
This Apple Pecan Crumble Cheesecake is really basic guys!
First I have made the crust. For the Crust, I have used Gingersnap cookies crumbs, Brown Sugar, and some melted butter. I have combined both of these until it reaches a wet sand-like texture and then I have layered it in the bottom of a styrofoam cake Pan.
After this, all I did was just blind bake my Cake Pan with the crust for 5 minutes at 350 F or 180C.
Baking a Cheesecake is always easy when you are using styrofoam, Pan. It comes off so easily!
For the wet ingredients, I have combined Cream Cheese with Granulated sugar, Brown Sugar, Ground Cinnamon, grated ginger, Vanilla Extract, and some Cornstarch.
I have also added 2 eggs one at a time. It is very important that the Cheesecake filling should not be too thin. It should be thick. So, do not overbeat your Cheesecake filling ever!
After this, I poured the cheesecake filling into the baked and cooled gingersnap cookies crust. Then I topped it with some Apple Slices. I had cut thin lengthwise Apple slices.
For the crumb, I have used Oats, Flour, Brown Sugar, and Butter. I combined everything with my hands and sprinkled it over my Cheesecake.
Then I topped it with some broken Pecan Nuts and baked my Pecan Apple Crumb Cheesecake for 30 minutes at 350F or 180C.
Keep in mind that when you get your cheesecake out, the center should be a little wobbly.
This will ensure that your Cheesecake is baked to perfection. After it cools down on the countertop, pop it in the freezer for about 15-30 minutes.
Then go ahead and cut out your Cheesecake slices. Of course, the Caramel sauce drizzled on top is my favorite.
This Pecan and Apple Crumble Cheesecake is nothing like your classic Cheesecake.
In fact, it is so much better, so much creamier and so delicious. This is the best Fall Cheesecake recipe...!
I hope you liked this recipe. If you make this recipe, then please rate this recipe and tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram!
OTHER APPLE RECIPES:
- Classic Old Fashioned Apple Pie
- Stuffed Baked Apples with Walnuts, Raisins, and Cranberries
- Southern Fried Apples with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Apple Bread with Cream Cheese and Vanilla Sugar Glaze
- Salted Caramel Apple Crisp Bars with Maple Glaze
Pecan Apple Crumble Cheesecake
Gingersnap cookies crust
- 1 16oz box Gingersnap cookies crumbs (453g)
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Melted Butter
- 16 oz Cream Cheese 500gm
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon Grated Ginger
- 1 tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 medium sized Red Apples peeled, cord and cut into thin lengthwise slices
- 1 tablespoon Oats
- 2 tablespoon AP Flour
- 2 tablespoon Butter softened
- 2 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Pecan broken
- ¼ cup Caramel Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350F or 180C
- Take Gingersnap cookies crumb, combine it with Brown Sugar and Melted Butter. Place it at the bottom of a greased Styrofoam Pan. Even it out with your Palms and Bake for 5 minutes at 350F or 180C.
- For the Cheesecake filling, combine Cream Cheese with Granulated Sugar, Brown Sugar, Crushed Ginger, Ground Cinnamon, Vanilla Extract, and some Cornflour. Once everything is mixed at eggs one at a time and beat just until combined. Do not overbeat your Cheesecake filling. It should be thick.
- Top with apple slices.
- For the streusel, combine Oats with Flour, Brown Sugar, and Butter. Sprinkle this over the cheesecake. Top with broken Pecan Nuts and bake
- Bake your Pecan Apple Crumble Cheesecake for 30-35 minutes at 350F or 180C. Cool it down to room temperature and freeze it for 15 minutes to 30 minutes. Cut slices, drizzle caramel sauce, and serve.
I assume you mean springform pan, not styrofoam, as baking that would release toxic fumes.
No, I mean Springform Pan, especially when you are baking a cheesecake. But, make sure your Springform baking pan is made with 100% Food Grade, BPA-Free Non Toxic Silicone.