Chocolate Covered Ritz Cracker Cookies with Peanut butter is No-Bake Christmas Cookies. These adorable and delicious Cookies are super easy and make for the perfect treats for Kids. These get ready in just 30 minutes and are beyond delicious. Ritz Crackers are coated with Peanut Butter and sandwiched over others. This is then dipped in melted dark chocolate and topped with sprinkles. This also makes for a perfect Christmas gift for family and friends!
Hey friends! This beautiful season is all about making some of the cutest Christmas desserts and treats. And since, I am all about making Cute Christmas treats for kids now, I thought of making these delicious Ritz Crackers which are coated with Chocolate and filled with Peanut Butter. This is such an easy recipe, that it barely even qualifies as a recipe.
All you are doing is just assembling, dipping, and freezing. However, I wanted you guys to try this one out and so here I am.
Christmas Cookies are surely supposed to be an easy recipe but also something which is super delicious. And this one qualifies on all of that and more.
These cookies are stuffed with peanut butter and topped with dark chocolate. You know how much I love the combination of Chocolate and Peanut Butter. Have you tried my Chocolate Chips Peanut Butter Cookies or Chocolate Peanut butter Lasagna or Chocolate Peanut Butter Tart or Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate or Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups or Peanut butter Nutella Hand pies?
These Chocolate Covered Ritz Cracker Cookies with Peanut butter have a perfect crunch because of the Ritz Crackers and the Peanut butter. Then the combination of Chocolate and Peanut butter is to die for. Also, all of it combines with the snacky and salty taste of Ritz Crackers makes this all the more drool-worthy and indulging.
These make for great food gifts. You can make these and store them frozen in an air-tight container. Do not keep all of them together in a jar. Keep a layer of Parchment Paper in between each cookie and then store them in an air-tight jar in the freezer. These will stay fresh for up to 3 months in the freezer in an air-tight jar. Store them in a Mason Jar, wrap it up real nice, and keep it in a freezer friendly bag until you gift it.
Ingredients needed to make these Chocolate Covered Ritz Cracker Cookies with Peanut butter
- Ritz Crackers 16
- Peanut butter ( 3 tbsp)
- Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers (10oz)
How to make Chocolate Covered Ritz Cracker Cookies with Peanut butter
- First, take the Ritz Cracker Cookies and apply peanut butter over it using a butter knife.
- Then, top with another Ritz Cracker Cookie.
- Melt the Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers in the oven at 30 seconds bursts. Stir in between each Burst. Add some coconut oil and stir if it's getting granular and not melting to be smooth
- Dip the Crackers in the melted chocolate. Coat evenly and slide them using a toothpick in a separate dish. Top with some Sprinkles.
- Freeze this Chocolate covered Ritz Cracker Cookies for 20-30 minutes or until the chocolate over it sets.
So, this is how you make these Chocolate Covered Ritz Cracker Cookies with Peanut butter. I hope you liked this recipe. If you happen to make this recipe, then comment below and rate this recipe. Also, tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram.
Chocolate Covered Ritz Cracker Cookies with Peanut butter
- 16 Ritz Crackers
- 3 tablespoon Peanut butter
- 10 oz Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers
- Sprinkles optional
- Coat one side of the Ritz Cracker with Peanut Butter. Top with another Ritz Cracker.
- Melt the chocolate in the oven at 30 seconds bursts. Stir in between each burst. Add a few drops of coconut oil and stir in the chocolate is not melting properly. Dip the Ritz Cracker in the Melted Chocolate. Dip just until it gets coated with Chocolate. Tap the spoon at the edge of the plate to drip off the excess. Slide it down to a separate plate using a toothpick.
- Top with Sprinkles and freeze for 20-30 minutes. If not serving immediately, then refrigerate until you serve it.
Michelle Sharpe says
Wow!! I love these cookies! Also since these are no bake I will definitely make these for Christmas!! Yummy cookies😊😊😊
Thank you so much! Do let me know how these taste!
Wilna Simmons says
Thank you for sharing ❤