These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies took me just 15-minutes. And they tasted amazing! I had got just a little peanut butter left at my home. Also, my pack of chocolate chips was half empty. But, it was just enough to make these cookies. Can you believe it, just enough!
Have you read my Chewy Soft Chocolate chip Cookies recipe yet?
Let's Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Just like all other cookies, we start off with creaming our butter and sugar. Let's begin with the star of the show - Peanut Butter!
- Let's beat our peanut butter with brown sugar nice and smooth until we see small little peaks forming on the top. Time to see some creamy deliciousness happening down below. Watch how peanut butter welcomes brown sugar in his family and goes on to make a creamy party together.
It's so cool that every cookie recipe starts with a big dollop of soft butter. If I was not making cookies and if nobody was looking at me, I would have had that entire dollop right away!
Don't Miss this Classic Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Once you have used your electric blender to mix your peanut butter, oil, and brown sugar it's time that you add an egg and some vanilla essence so that they go into the mix and make it fluffier. You will see the cute small bubbles as you mix your egg with peanut butter and sugar.
- Now, is the time to add the most important part of your Peanut butter chocolate chip cookie - the big old man called - All-Purpose flour. This is the person who holds our cookies tight. This is the person who gives shape to our cookies. But, don't add too much. We don't want this man to be the hero of our dish and make our cookies too damn dry. In case it is really dry, feel free to add some warm milk to make the dough kind of soft and moist.
- Now comes the time to add our baking agents - the ones who fluff up our cookies - baking soda and baking powder. These two individuals are a must in every cookie recipe. They help the cookies rise.
- And, finally, the queen of the recipe, or wait is this the king? Whatever! We are gonna add a truckload of dark chocolate chips. Well, not literally a truckload. But, yes quite a lot. I mean LOT.
- Now it's time to kiss your cookies and wish them good luck. They are gonna go in the oven for about 10 to 12 minutes. So off they go. In the meantime you can practice that dance you were wanting to perfect for the party or you can melt some chocolate for your next recipe in case you are like me.
And, the microwave oven beeps. Your cookies are ready! Let's jump right at it. No. Patience! Take a deep breath! Let it stay in the oven for just 5 more minutes. I promise it'll be worth it. Now open your oven and take them out. Yes, Yes you can pat your back, take photos for your Instagram and say "Woohooo... I DID IT!"
- Now let them stay on the cooling rack for a while maybe about 10 more minutes. I know you want to try them. Me too! But, this time that we give to the cookies helps them tighten up and get ready to go in our mouth and blow our mind.
- Finally, 10-minutes are gone. Now there is nothing that can stop you from having your freshly baked batch of Peanut Butter chocolate chip cookies. Loved it. Didn't you?
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 Large Egg
- ½ Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour spooned and leveled
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips Dark, Unsweetened
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease baking tray with cooking spray/oil/butter. Then line it with parchment paper.
- Mix Peanut Butter, Oil, and Brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla extract. Beat well using a stand mixer or hand mixer.
- Add sifted flour, Baking Soda & Baking Powder and mix well. Add a Cup of chocolate chips and fold it into the batter.
- Make small cookie balls and flatten it out with the hand. Place them keeping at least 1/2 inch gap between each. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until sides is lightly brown.