No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna is an easy and delicious summer dessert recipe. This No-Bake dessert needs little to no effort and makes for a tasty summer dessert that goes great with grilled food recipes. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna has 3 layers.
The lower crust is made up of Oreos and Butter.
The 1st Layer is Peanut butter, Whipped Cream, and Sugar.
The 2nd Layer is that of Dark Chocolate, Butter, and Milk.
The 3rd Layer is that of Whipped Cream and Sugar which is topped with Chocolate Syrup, Caramel Syrup, and some White Chocolate Chips.
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna
Hey guys! Today, I'll share with y'all an easy and no-bake summer recipe. I know, it's really next to impossible right now to heat the oven in the kitchen and go around baking. However, since I have kids at home, I always find creative ways to make some small treats or desserts at home which are effortless and yummy!
Today, my hubby was home and he decided to play some Baseball in the Backyard with the boys! So, after they came back home all drenched in sweat, I asked them to freshen up because I had just made this Lasagna.
OMG! I cannot begin to describe to you how much they loved it. Although I had thought about adding some Reese's Cups for topping, I had none at home, these babies, still tasted amazing!
I am so up for Peanut butter and chocolate dessert. From Peanut Butter Chocolate Chips Cookies to Homemade Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups, to a Lasagna, I think I'll never get enough of this combination. The other day, I even made this Chocolate Peanut butter Smoothie for myself and it was so so so good! 🙂
Let's talk Taste
This Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Lasagna is so so so good you guys! Trust me, this dessert will make your boring Tuesday a Funday! It's the ultimate summer dessert.
The nutty flavors of Peanut butter with the Sweetness of Whipped Cream, balanced by the subtle bitterness of Dark Chocolate! OMG! This is not just dessert, it feels it's straight out of The Good Place' kitchen 🙂
Here's how to make it
So, to make this dessert, you start with the lower crust. The crust is that of crushed Oreos and Melted Butter. I have used melted salted butter for this recipe. Salt brings out the best of Oreo flavors! So, you just mix these two and set it in an icebox to freeze for 45 minutes. In case you are using unsalted butter, don't forget to add a pinch of salt.
It is very important that all the layers are allowed to set for equal time. Or else, it'll get messy when you try to cut pieces.
The 1st layer will be that of Peanut Butter, Whipped Cream, and Granulated Sugar. Whip it all up in a handheld mixer and layer it over the frozen Oreos Layer. Allow this layer to freeze for another 45 minutes.
The 2nd Layer will be that of Melted Dark Chocolate, Milk, and Butter. Melt everything in a Pan over low heat and cool it down to room temperature before you layer it over your frozen Peanut Butter Layer. Layer it evenly over the peanut Butter Layer. Use a spoon to even it out. Freeze this again for 45 minutes.
The 3rd Layer will be that of Whipped Cream. Beat Whipped Cream with Sugar. Whip it all up using a handheld mixer until you have stiff peaks. Spread it evenly over the chocolate layer and freeze it for 45 minutes.
After 45 minutes, get your Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna out. Decorate with Chocolate Syrup, Caramel Syrup, and Chocolate shavings. This decoration is totally customizable. You can use Reeses Cups, Peanut Butter Chips, or Chocolate Chips to do the topping of your Lasagna!
Some important tips
- It is very important that all the layers are frozen for the exact amount of time. Uneven freezing will lead to uneven layers when you cut it out.
- Cool the Whipping Cream to room temperature before you beat it.
- Cool the chocolate and butter mixture to room temperature before you use it for layering.
- For the topping, you can use Reeses Cups or Peanut Butter Chips and Chocolate Chips as well.
How to properly cut this Lasagna into pieces?
This is one of the most commonly asked questions about dessert Lasagnas. Well, what I do is, I warm some water and soak my kitchen towel in it. I wipe my Knife with this warm towel after every cut. This makes sure that my Lasagna pieces are cut to perfection and there is no mess. Also, for this, you do not even need to keep the Lasagna in the room temperature. You can just get it out of the freezer and cut it out and serve!
How do I store this Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna?
I get it. This Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna is good to taste but it's so full of calories that you don't want to have more than one-pieces! So, don't worry. Just wrap up the leftovers in a plastic or Aluminium wrap and freeze it. You can freeze this for 3 days.
So, that's how you can easily make this Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna. It's so easy and needs no effort. The only thing which takes time is freezing. Give your Lasagna adequate time so that it bakes.
Easy No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna
- 32 pieces Oreos about 2 pack
- ⅔ Cup Butter melted
Peanut Butter Layer
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter
- ¼ Cup Powdered Sugar
- ¼ Cup Milk
- 1½ Cup Whipped Cream
- 4 Oz Dark Chocolate about 113gm
- ⅔ Cup Milk
- ¼ Cup Butter
- ½ Cup Whipped Cream
- ¼ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Chocolate Syrup
- 2 tablespoon Caramel Syrup
- 4-5 tablespoon Chocolate Shavings
- 10-12 Pieces White Chocolate Chips
- Combine crushed Oreos with melted salted butter. Layer it evenly in your icebox tray and allow it to freeze for 45 minutes or 1 hour.
- In a mixing bowl, beat whipping cream with sugar and peanut butter until its light and fluffy. Layer it evenly over the lower oreo crust and freeze for 45 minutes.
- Melt Dark Chocolate and Butter over medium heat in a pan with some milk. Whisk it continuously. Cool it down to room temperature before you layer it over peanut butter. Freeze for additional 45 minutes or 1 hour.
- Whip cream and sugar until light and fluffy, using a handheld mixer. Spread it evenly over the frozen chocolate layer. Top with chocolate shavings, caramel syrup, chocolate syrup, and white chocolate chips.Freeze for 45 minutes or 1 hour.