No Bake Mini Eggnog Cheesecake Bites are scrumptious, creamy, decadent, thick and full of eggnog! These easy Mini Cheesecake recipe are a delicious no-bake treat. If you want to add extra sweetness and calories, top with eggnog whipped cream and garnish with a drizzle of nutmeg.
Delicious and Elegant the classic flavor of eggnog blended with the rich, creamy cheesecake is a match made in heaven.❤️
This no-bake mini eggnog cheesecake has a graham cracker-butter crust, cheesecake topping, and has the nutty, rich flavor of eggnog.
You can top it with a little cocoa powder and a cherry 🍒
I love this recipe! Not only is it easy, but it tastes better when you make it at home with your kids. During the holidays when the kids are free, I love to indulge them in these cute little baking projects.
Not only does it keeps them busy but also brings in a sense of accomplishment.
This decadent no bake mini eggnog cheesecake is the perfect holiday treat to share with friends and family, and no oven is necessary.
More No Bake Desserts
- Lemon Chiffon Pie (No Bake Creamy Lemon Pie)
- Banoffee Pie Recipe (No Bake)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Fudge
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna
Mini eggnog cheesecake - a creamy eggnog treat
This mini eggnog cheesecake makes the perfect holiday treat. It’s delicious and so easy to make. Perfect for the holidays or a cool fall dessert!
With a little planning, you can make mini cheesecakes with just a little over 10 minutes active time and enjoy them for the next few days for a quick and easy dessert.
More Mini Cheesecakes
- Mini Blackberry Cheesecake
- Mini Banana Cheesecakes
- Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake
- The Best Mini Blueberry Cheesecake
- Mini eggnog cheesecake - a creamy eggnog treat
- Why You'll Love this Mini Eggnog Cheesecake
- How to Make No Bake Mini Eggnog Cheesecakes
- Baking Variations
- Can I Make these Ahead of Time?
- How to make Traditional Eggnog Whipped Cream?
- Top Tips
- More Recipes You might like
- Eggnog Cheesecake Bites
Why You'll Love this Mini Eggnog Cheesecake
- Full of Eggnog - During the holidays you don't want to drink milk as is. You want eggnog. You need eggnog. You crave eggnog. And this recipe is full of eggnog.
- Graham Cracker Crust - Just like a traditional cheesecake this mini cheesecake recipe has a graham cracker crust, making it impossible for you to resist.
- Creamy Filling - Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Eggnog, Ground Cinnamon, and Pure Vanilla Extract combines to make the most creamy eggnog cheesecake filling.
- Toppings - The final topping of whipped cream and ground nutmeg adds that extra oomph to the no bake mini cheesecakes.
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Melted Butter
- Granulated Sugar
- Cream Cheese
- Ground Cinnamon
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Whipped Cream
- Ground Nutmeg for topping
See recipe card for quantities.
How to Make No Bake Mini Eggnog Cheesecakes
STEP 1: Make the Base
In a medium sized mixing bowl combine Graham Cracker Crumbs, Melted Butter, and Granulated Sugar.
STEP 2: Distribute Mixer in Muffin liners
Distribute Mixer in Muffin liners and firmly press them down using the bottom of a glass tumbler.
STEP 3: Make Cheesecake Filling
Use a stand mixer with paddle attachment or an electric mixer. In a large bowl mix cream cheese and eggnog until rich and creamy. Add ground cinnamon, granulated sugar and pure vanilla extract. Mix until fully combined. Stop and scrape the sides as per your need.
STEP 4: Distribute filling
Evenly distribute the filling in 12-lined muffin tins. Fill almost all the way up to the top.
STEP 5: CHILL
Chill in the fridge or freezer for 2 hours or until the mini cheesecake sets completely.
STEP 6: Add Topping and Serve
Pipe eggnog whipped cream as topping and serve with a pinch of ground nutmeg on top.
- Ground Nutmeg - You can flavor your graham cracker crust with a pinch of ground nutmeg (if you want)
- Sour Cream or Plain Yogurt - If you want a tarty and thicker eggnog filling then you can add in some sour cream.
- Lemon juice - A teaspoon of lemon juice brightens up the flavors of this mini cheesecake.
Can I Make these Ahead of Time?
Of course you can. These Make Ahead No Bake Eggnog Cheesecake Bites can be made at least 2 days ahead of time.
Make the recipe as is. And then refrigerate for 2 days. Make sure you cover your Mini Cheesecake bites with an aluminium foil.
How to make Traditional Eggnog Whipped Cream?
To make traditional Eggnog whipped cream just combine eggnog, powdered sugar, and Heavy Cream in a large mixing bowl.
Whip using a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or with an electric hand mixer until you see stiff peaks.
- The cheesecake will begin to soften if you keep it at room temperature for more than 30-minutes.
- If you are refrigerating mini eggnog cheesecakes for more than 3 hours then make sure you cover them with small aluminium foil to prevent them from freezer burns.
- You can also use a piping bag to top the eggnog filling on each cheesecakes. A piping bag would make them look cuter.
- While making the cheesecake filling make sure that there are no lumps of cream cheese. If you see lumps, make sure you whip until there are no lumps.
- If you want you can bake your crust. Although this is a no-bake recipe but if you want your crust baked you can bake it in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 5-6 minutes.
More Recipes You might like
- Mango Mascarpone Cheesecake (No-Bake)
- No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- Thandai Cheesecake Mousse
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cups
Eggnog Cheesecake Bites
Graham Cracker Base
- 1¼ cup Graham Cracker Crumbs 125g
- ⅓ cup salted butter melted (5-6 tablespoons)
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar 67g (can also use packed light or dark brown sugar)
Eggnog Cheesecake Filling
- ⅓ cup eggnog
- 12 ounces full fat PHILADELPHIA cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Whipped Cream Topping
- ⅔ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Eggnog
- ½ cup powdered sugar 8 tablespoons
- Nutmeg for sprinkling
Make Graham Cracker Base
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the three ingredients. Use a spoon to mix well until combined.
- Distribute this mixture evenly in a 12-count muffin tin lined with cupcake liners.
- Use the bottom of a glass tumbler or the back of a spoon to press it down.
Make Eggnog Cheesecake Filling
- In a large bowl add cream cheese and eggnog. Use a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or an electric hand mixer. Combine cream cheese and eggnog until rich, creamy, and smooth.
- Add in granulated sugar and pure vanilla extract. Combine well. Scrape down the bottom and sides of the bowl using a rubber spatula as needed.
- Use a spoon to distribute the eggnog cheesecake filling on top of each mini cheesecake crust.
- Refrigerate Mini Cheesecakes in the pan for 3 hours or until completely set. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Make Whipped Eggnog Topping (OPTIONAL)
- In a large mixing bowl combine whipped cream, eggnog, and powdered sugar. Whip on high speed until decadent, creamy, and foamy.
- Remove cheesecakes from the pan and pipe eggnog whipped cream on top.
- Sprinkle ground nutmeg and serve right away.