Creamy, Luscious, and Delicious - No-Bake Mango Mascarpone Cheesecake is one of the best summer dessert recipes ever. It's better than your usual Cheesecake and is so much easier to make. This is soo fluffy and creamy. It has an Almond Biscotti Crust which is topped is topped with a sweet Mango layer.
The Summer days are quickly passing by and what are summers without some Mango desserts! I just love Mangoes. In fact, When I think of Summers, I automatically equate it with Mangos. This tropical fruit is one of my favorites! Have you tried my favorite Mango desserts like this Mango Cheesecake Brownies with Milk Chocolate or Mango Cheesecake Chimichangas or Mango Icebox Cake or Mango Chia Pudding or Mango Mousse (without Gelatin) or Eggless Mango Cake
My Mango obsession is not just limited to desserts. Have you tried my savory recipes with mangoes? Mango Chicken with Sesame in Teriyaki Sauce or Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa or Grilled Corn Mango Salsa or Chilled Mango Gazpacho
🍰 Mascarpone Cheesecake
This Mango Mascarpone Cheesecake is easily the easiest No-Bake Cheesecake ever. Serving it in individual cups was my idea to make it for the crowd and it worked like a charm. I recently made it for a party at home and this was the talk of the show!
Unlike other Mascarpone Cheesecake recipes where Cream Cheese is replaced with Mascarpone, I have used both Cream Cheese and Creamy Mascarpone to make this Cheesecake.
The results are obviously better and flavors are off the charts! My husband, jokingly called this Cloud-9 Cheesecake, because this was soo light and fluffy. 😋
FOR THE CRUST
- Almond Biscotti
- Melted Unsalted Butter
- Brown Sugar
FOR THE CHEESECAKE
- Mascarpone Cheese
- Cream Cheese
- Mango Puree
- Chopped Mango for topping
See recipe card for quantities. Also, watch the video for a quick visual.
STEP 1: Make the crust
Combine Almond Biscotti Crumbs with Melted Butter and Brown Sugar. Layer at the bottom of a glass or a lined muffin tin.
STEP 2: Make the Mascarpone Cheesecake
Combine Cream Cheese with Mascarpone Cheese and Mango Puree. Pour this in the glass over the biscotti layer. if using Muffin tin, then freeze the first layer for 30 minutes and then add the cheesecake layer. Freeze for 2 hours.
STEP 3: Topping
Finally, add the chopped Mangoes on top and serve immediately or refrigerate until you serve.
Remember, do not add the chopped Mangoes on top and freeze the cheesecake. Your Mango chunks will get frozen and won't taste good. So, add them right before you serve.
Hint: Each layer requires proper freezing. The first layer should be frozen for 30-minutes to 1 hour and the second layer for at least 2 hours.
Macarpone Vs Cream Cheese
Mascarpone is a version of Italian Cream Cheese which is commonly used in making Tiramisu. It's sweeter and creamier.
Whereas the classic American Cream Cheese has a slightly tarty taste to it.
Types of Mangoes
You can use ripe and fresh Alphonsos or Kent. I especially love to use Kent Mangoes for this recipe. It's sooo sweet and perfectly flavors this Mascarpone Cheesecake.
Healthy Sugar-Free Dessert
You can skip using Brown Sugar for the crust and this will be a healthy sugar-free dessert. You can use Monk Fruit sweetener or Erythritol sweetener or Agave Nectar or Honey.
You can use any kind of sticky sweetener you want.
This Mango Mascarpone Cheesecake can be frozen. Wrap it up tightly using plastic wrap and then freeze it. However, you do not want to add the fresh Mango topping and then freeze this. Add them right before you serve this dessert.
OTHER NO-BAKE SUMMER DESSERTS YOU'LL LOVE
- Lemon Chiffon Pie (No Bake Creamy Lemon Pie)
- Easy Banoffee Pie Recipe (No Bake) without Condensed Milk
- No Bake Chocolate Oreo Tarts
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna
- Summer No Bake Berry Lasagna Dessert
- Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
- No-Bake Mini Strawberry Mousse Cups
- No-Bake Key Lime Cheesecake Cups
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cups
- No-Bake Mini Blackberry Cheesecake (Vegan)
- No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
Mango Mascarpone Cheesecake (No-Bake)
- FOR THE CRUSTAlmond Biscotti Melted Unsalted ButterBrown SugarFOR THE CHEESECAKEMascarpone CheeseCream CheeseMango Puree
FOR THE CRUST
- 1 CUP Almond Biscotti Crumbs
- 2 sticks Unsalted Butter melted
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar
FOR THE CHEESECAKE
- 8 oz Mascarpone Cheesecake
- 4 oz Cream Cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 large Mango Pureed
- Mango chunks for topping
- Combine Almond Biscotti Crumbs with Melted Butter and Brown Sugar in a bowl. Place in individual serving glasses or in a lined muffin tin. Freeze for 30 min or 1 hour.
- Make Mango Puree by blending the chopped Mango chunks in a high-speed blender. Combine Cream Cheese with Mascarpone Cheese and Mango Puree in a bowl using a handheld mixer or stand mixer. Do not overmix. Just beat until combined. Pour in the glasses or muffin tins. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Right before you serve these, top with some freshly chopped Mango chunks and serve. You can also add a sprig of Mint Leaf for decoration.