No-Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake is a quick and delicious No-Bake Christmas dessert. This Gingerbread cheesecake needs no extra freezing time. Also, you serve these in glasses so everyone gets to have a whole glass of delicious Gingerbread Cheesecake.
Hey everyone! This cold and cozy season is all about making the most decadent desserts of the year. And what's more delicious than a cheesecake. This drool-worthy Gingerbread cheesecake is so Amazing.
There is a lower crust of butter and gingersnap cookie crumbs which is topped with a creamy gingerbread cheesecake filling, followed by a cool whip and a final drizzle of some melted dark chocolate.
You can also drizzle with caramel sauce. However, I feel that chocolate and ginger flavors go great together. Especially in this recipe. After testing and re-testing this recipe a number of times, I think I like it the most with a chocolate drizzle, rather than caramel. Caramel makes this one too sweet. While Chocolate gives this a perfectly balanced taste between bitter and sweet.
It's that beautiful time of the year again. And it's time to enjoy the beautiful flavors of Eggnog, Peppermint, and Gingerbread. If you ask me, I think my favorite Christmas flavors are Eggnog and Gingerbread. Have you tried my Gingerbread Truffles yet?
However, I love Peppermint desserts as well. Especially, I make those for my boys. They love Peppermint desserts. It's got that perfect hint of freshness which makes these so perfect for the holidays. Taking of Peppermint desserts have you tried my Peppermint Oreo Truffles or Peppermint Sugar Cookie Bars or Dark Chocolate Peppermint Truffles yet?
Ingredients I have used to make this No-Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake
How to make No-Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake
- Pulse the gingersnap cookies and melted butter in a food processor or mix them with a spoon. Combine them to make the lower crust.
- Layer this at the bottom of a glass.
- To make the Gingerbread Cheesecake filling, combine Cream cheese with Brown Sugar, Ground Cinnamon, Ground Nutmeg, Ground Ginger, Vanilla Extract, Molasses, and Cool Whip until light and creamy, using a handheld mixer with a paddle attachment or a stand mixer. Beating this filling until it gets light and fluffy gives it that perfect cheesecake texture making it luscious and creamy.
- Pour this over the Crust. Do not fill all the way till the top. Just fill until 3/4th .
- Top with some cool whip frosting, some additional sprinkles, and melted chocolate sauce or caramel drizzle on top.
- Refrigerate until you serve!
This recipe does not need freezing. So you can just serve it immediately or refrigerate for at least 10-15 minutes before you serve it.
How to make No-Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake ahead of time?
You can make the Gingerbread Cheesecake filling ahead of time and freeze it. You can double wrap it with plastic food wrap and aluminum foil and then freeze it. This will stay good for up to 3 months.
Similarly, the Gingersnap crust can be made ahead of time, made into a disc, wrapped up tightly with plastic food wrap and aluminum foil, and stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. When you're serving, just assemble, layer, do the frosting, and serve.
How to store No-Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake?
You can make this entire Cheesecake, just leave out the frosting on top, wrap it up tight using plastic food wrap and aluminum wrap and freeze this. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight before you serve.
Add some cool whip and sprinkles on top and then serve. I do this all the time. This saves a lot of time to make dessert and I am able to serve delicious dessert right on time. And it doesn't even look like a last-minute No-bake dessert 🙂
So, this was all about this No-Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake. I hope you liked this recipe and shall make this soon. If you happen to make this recipe, then comment below and rate this recipe. Also, tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram.
No-Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake
For the Crust
- 2 cup Gingersnap crumbs
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter melted (113gm or 1/2 cup)
- Pulse the gingersnap cookies and melted butter. Take it out in a bowl and layer at the bottom of a serving glass.
- To make the Gingerbread Cheesecake filling, take Cream Cheese in a bowl. To it add the Light Brown Sugar, Ground Cinnamon, Ground Nutmeg, Ground Ginger, Molasses, Vanilla Extract, and 2 tablespoon of cool whip. Beat everything until light and creamy using a handheld mixer with a paddle attachment or a stand mixer.
- Pour this Cheesecake filling into the glass. Do not fill it up till the rim. Leave some space for the cool whip.
- Add the cool whip over the filling. Top with some sprinkles and melted chocolate or caramel sauce if desired. Refrigerate until you serve.