Vegan Mini Blackberry Cheesecakes are adorable little cheesecakes that are No-Bake, perfect for summers, and are super good. These get ready in no time and with just a few hours in the freezer, these can be enjoyed!
The perfect recipe to cool off during hot summer days, these Mini Blackberry Cheesecakes tastes almost like Blackberry Ice Cream! It's super creamy, berryful and so good. Also, try my Summer Berry Lasagna or Summer Berry Pizza.
I just love Mini Cheesecakes. These are bite-sized and perfect to feed the crowd or kids during a hot summer day. Have you tried my The Best Mini Blueberry Cheesecake or Mini Banana Cheesecakes or No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake or Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes with Chocolate Ganache or Strawberry Cheesecake Cups or No-Bake Key Lime Cheesecake Cups or Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust
Mini Vegan Blackberry Cheesecake
Vegan Cheesecake is made without Cream Cheese. Rather Soaked Cashew Nuts and Coconut Cream is used as a replacement for Cream Cheese for Vegan Cheesecake recipes.
The soaked Cashew Nuts are naturally creamy and when you combine that with Coconut Cream, you get a cheesecake-like mixture that freezes easily. Hence it's perfect for No-Bake Cheesecake recipes.
Apart from these two ingredients I have also used Coconut Oil. Also to sweeten the "cheesecake" mixture I have used Pure Maple Syrup and Pure Vanilla Extract to flavor it.
Coconut Oil works like a magic. Not only dies it help to blend the ingredients to perfections but it also freezes really well. Also, Coconut Oil in the "Cheesecake" filling does not allow this No-Bake Vegan Blackberry Cheesecake to melt easily.
Ingredients needed to make Mini Blackberry Cheese
For the Crust
- Medjool Dates
To make the "Cheesecake" Layer
- Cashews (soaked overnight)
- Coconut Cream (full fat)
- Coconut Oil
- Pure Maple Syrup
- Pure Vanilla Extract
To make the Blackberry Layer
How to make Mini Vegan Blackberry Cheesecake (No Bake)
Here is the recipe for Mini Vegan Blackberry Cheesecake. You can get the full recipe card below. Also, watch the video for a quick visual.
STEP 1: MAKE THE CRUST
- In a food processor combine pitted Medjool Dates, Oatmeal, Walnuts, and Tahini.
- Blend until it all combines together to form a sticky ball.
- Use your hands to make small balls.
- Line the Muffin tin with a thin strip of parchment paper and place the crust ball over it
- Press with your fingers or the back of a spoon to even out the crust.
- Freeze for 15 minutes OR until it sets.
STEP 2: Make the Creamy "Cheesecake" Filling
- Combine soaked Cashews, Coconut Cream, Pure Maple Syrup, Vanilla Extract, and Coconut Oil. Blend until combined.
- Take it out in a bowl and save some in the food processor.
- Pour this filling over the frozen crust.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
STEP 3: Make Blackberry layer
- Throw in Blackberries in the blender and blend until they all combine with the creamy mixture and you get a nice purple-ish color.
- Get it out in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Spoon over the frozen creamy layer and freeze these Mini Blackberry Cheesecakes for 2-3 hours.
How to store these No-Bake Mini Blackberry Cheesecakes
- You can easily store these Mini Blackberry Cheesecakes in the freezer for about 1 week
- For best results, wrap it up tightly with a plastic wrap and then again with an aluminum wrap and then freeze these.
- These tastes the best with some more Fresh Blackberries on top.
How long should you freeze these to get perfect layers
Of course, the best part about these No Bake Blackberry Cheesecake are the layers. And to get the perfect layers, each layer should be frozen for at least an hour. Freezing each layer and then adding the next layer on top will ensure that your
How to get the perfect color of Blackberries?
When you blend Blackberries you get a gorgeous Violet color. This Violet color is like a combination of Pink and Magenta.
To make these Blackberry Cheesecake look adorable you need that color and the best way of course is to blend your Blackberries to get that perfect color.
Tips to make the perfect No-Bake Vegan Mini Blackberry Cheesecakes
- You can line a muffin tin with cupcake liners
- Or if you do not like the marks of a liner, then use a thin strap of Parchment with edges hanging out, as I use. This makes it easier to pick out the frozen Mini Cheesecakes and you get perfect layers without any lines.
- Remember to freeze each layer. It is very important that you freeze the crust for at least 15-30 minutes before you pour the Cheesecake filling. Otherwise, the Creamy filling will drip to the bottom and your Crust won't be perfect.
- Also, after you've poured the Creamy "Cheesecake" Layer, allow it to set in the freezer for at least an hour.
- Do not open the freezer frequently to check on the doneness of the Cheesecake. I know you will feel tempted to do so because it's so obvious that something so delicious is in it, However, doing so will not freeze the Cheesecakes perfectly. The hot air from outside will come in the way of Freezing these Cheesecakes.
- After the Cheesecake layer gets frozen, then pour the Blackberry Layer over it. Even it out with a spoon or an offset spatula.
- It is important to freeze these Mini Vegan Blackberry Cheesecakes for at least 3 hours in total. Not doing so will not get you the perfect cheesecake.
Other Recipes You will Love
- No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- Mini Banana Cheesecakes
- Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes with Chocolate Ganache
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cups - No-Bake
- Caramel Pecan Apple Crumble Cheesecake
- The Best Mini Blueberry Cheesecake
- Blueberry Chamomile Swirl Cheesecake Bars
No-Bake Mini Blackberry Cheesecake (Vegan)
For the Crust
- 1 cup Medjool Dates pitted
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1½ cup Walnuts (Raw)
- ¼ cup Tahini can be replaced with Creamy Peanut Butter or Almond Butter or Cashew Butter.
For the "Cheesecake" Layer
- 2 cups Cashews soaked overnight or 30 min in boiling water
- 1 cup Coconut Cream full fat
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
For the Blackberry Layer
- 1 cup Blackberries Fresh or Frozen (more to serve on top)
- In a food processor combine all the crust ingredients until it forms a ball. Line a Muffin tin with strips of Parchement paper with sides hanging out. Place a spoonful of the mixture in it and flatten it out with the back of a spoon or a steel cup or your fingers. Freeze for 15-30 minutes so that it sets perfectly.
- To make the "Cheesecake" Layer, combine all the "Cheesecake" ingredients in the food processor and blend until it gets creamy. Pour it out in a bowl saving some in the blender jar itself. After the crust gets frozen, spoon this "Cheesecake Mixture" over the frozen crust. Even it out and freeze for 1 hour (atleast)
- Now, the final layer, just throw in some Fresh or Frozen Blackberries to the food processor with the leftover "Cheesecake Mixture" and blend on high speed until you get a Purple-ish Color (which is a sign that all the berries have blended). Pour this over the frozen "Cheesecake Layer". Allow it to freeze for 2 hours.
- Get these Mini Blackberry Cheesecakes out of the muffin tin and serve with some more fresh Blackberries on top.