Strawberry Cheesecake Cups is a super-creamy, Berry-Licious, decadent dessert that can be enjoyed all year long. This No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Cups require hardly much time and there are no hours and hours of chilling that needs to be done. Have you tried No-Bake Strawberry Mousse Cups?
You can even whip this up at the last minute and it would still taste just as good. Valentine's Day is around the corner. And, you simply cannot let it pass by without making some strawberry desserts.
Have you tried Strawberry Yogurt Parfait - one of the creamiest and most comforting no-bake desserts ever. or Strawberry Crisp - another comforting dessert that will always be one of my favorites, or Nutella Crepes with Fresh Strawberries - a super comforting breakfast recipe that is surely gonna be a huge hit, or these Double Chocolate Nutella Pancakes - one of the best Breakfast recipe for Mother's Day and Valentine's day.
Why You'll Love this Dessert?
- No-Bake Dessert: I know we need more of No-Bake Dessert in our life. right? No-bake Desserts are way easier and they are a lot more fun. Especially on days when you are running out on time, No Bake Desserts like this will be a joyful treat.
- Make-Ahead Dessert: It goes without saying that this Strawberry Cheesecake cups is a make-ahead dessert that can easily be kept in the refrigerator and can be enjoyed when the guests come home.
- Best Summer Dessert: During the Summer days when the Strawberries are fresh, a dessert like this would be an amazing treat.
Ingredients Needed to Make Strawberry Cheesecake Cups:
- The First layer: Graham Cracker Crumbs + Melted Butter
- The Second layer: Whipped Cream + Cheesecake Mixture (Cream Cheese + Pureed Strawberries + Sugar + Vanilla)
- The Final Layer: Heavy Cream on top with some freshly sliced Strawberries and Fresh Mint leaves.
How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake Cups?
- Mix Graham Cracker and Butter: In a bowl mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until it looks like wet sand. Spoon it into a cup or a tumbler.
- Whip Cream: Now take some heavy whipping cream in a bowl and whisk it at low speed until it reaches stiff peak consistency.
- Beat Cream Cheese: In a bowl combine Cream Cheese, Pureed Strawberries, Sugar, and Vanilla.
- Fold Heavy Cream with Cream Cheese Mixture: Fold Heavy Cream Mixture to Cream Cheese mixture and spoon it into your cup or tumbler.
- Pipe Heavy Cream: Pipe Heavy Cream onto your Cheesecake Cups and top with Freshly Sliced Strawberries and Fresh Mint leaves.
Other Desserts you can try:
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust in a Muffin Pan
- The Best Mini Blueberry Cheesecake
- Caramel Pecan Apple Crumble Cheesecake
- No-Bake Key Lime Cheesecake Cups
If you are making this recipe, then please leave a rating below. Also take a snap and share it on Instagram with #recipemagik. Tag us @recipemagik.
Strawberry Cheesecake Cups
FOR THE CRUST
- 5 whole Graham Crackers
- 1 tablespoon Melted Unsalted Butter
FOR THE STRAWBERRY MOUSSE
- ½ CUP Heavy Cream divided
- 3 tablespoon Granulated Sugar 0.22 cups divided
- 5.33 oz Cream Cheese 1 1/2 cup
- 1 tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- fresh Strawberries & Mint Leaves for Garnish
- Make the Graham Cracker Crumbs by pulsing them in the food processor. Combine them with the melted butter and place them at the bottom of the serving glass.
- Whip the Cream Cheese and Powdered Sugar. Now, add in the Strawberry puree, and vanilla. Whip until it gets light and creamy. Separately whip the Whipped Cream until it has stiff peaks. Fold it in with the Cream Cheese and Strawberry Mixture. Save some of the whipped cream for garnish
- Layer the mousse over the graham cracker crust layer. Top with the whipped cream, strawberries, and mint leaves. Refrigerate until served.
- You can make it ahead of time and cover it with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 days.
- I prefer not to freeze this. However, if you have to, then wrap it tightly with plastic wrap and then freeze. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator before you serve and it will taste yummy!
Ask Me Anything