Strawberry Yogurt Parfait is an easy breakfast recipe that you can make in minutes. There are millions of ways to make Strawberry and Yogurt Parfait. You can add crunchy granola on top. You can serve it with some fresh Blueberries and sliced Bananas. You can also top it with Whipped cream. But, one thing I can tell you with certainty, this Strawberry Yogurt Parfait is so healthy and absolutely delicious...!
Now, there is a slight touch of sugar to coat the sliced Strawberries. But, that can be easily avoided in case you are diabetic or you want a zero sugar breakfast recipe. Or you can replace it with Stevia or Honey or Maple or any other Sugar alternative you prefer!
The Best Part about this Strawberry Yogurt Parfait recipe is that you can make this ahead of time. Yup. I understand how crazy the morning hours can be. At that moment if you have something made ahead then you feel so relaxed. There could be nothing easier than this Strawberry and Yogurt Parfait recipe.
You can literally do so many things with this recipe. Don't like Plain Yogurt? Try Vanilla Yogurt. You can even use Greek Yogurt. Instead of fresh Blueberries, you can add some Fresh Cranberries or Bananas which are a rich source of vitamins and minerals and they would also be a great addition to your Strawberry Yogurt Parfait.
You can also mix Yogurt with protein powder and then add it to your parfait. So, basically, you have endless options to make Strawberry Yogurt Parfait just the way you wish!
Ingredients needed to Make Strawberry and Yogurt Parfait:
- Melted Butter: Just a touch of melted butter is needed so that we can turn the graham cracker crumb into a wet sand-like consistency.
- Graham Cracker Crumbs - Along with that we need Graham Cracker Crumbs. You can use crunchy granola in its place.
- Strawberries: I love using Fresh Strawberries. There is no need to make a strawberry pie filling. Just combine it with sugar and layer it in your parfait.
- Sugar: Just a touch of sugar has been used to bring a sweet touch to this Strawberry Yogurt parfait recipe. You can skip it if you want.
- Yogurt: You can use vanilla Yogurt or any other flavored Yogurt you want. I love Plain Yogurt.
How to Make Strawberry Yogurt Parfait?
- Graham Cracker + Butter: In a bowl combine Melted Butter with Graham Cracker Crumbs until it resembles a wet sand-like consistency.
- Chop Strawberry: Just to bring in a little sweetness you need to chop your strawberries and combine it with some sugar. Stir well and then use it for your parfait.
- Layering: To layer the parfait, just add Graham Cracker Crumb into the bottom of the tumbler. Use the back of your spoon to spread it completely. Now add Yogurt and spread it to the sides using a spoon. Lastly, add chopped strawberry and sugar mixture. Push in some sliced strawberries. Top with some more Yogurt and serve with a mint leaf on top.
Other Recipes you might like:
- Cinnamon Apple Quinoa Breakfast Bowls
- Heart Shaped Chocolate Strawberry Brownies
- Nutella Crepes with Fresh Strawberries
- Chocolate and Nuts covered Strawberries
- Banana Strawberry Smoothie
If you are making this recipe, then please leave a rating below. Also, take a snap and share it on Instagram with #recipemagik. Tag me @recipemagik.
Strawberry Yogurt Parfait
- 1 Cup Sliced Fresh Strawberries
- 1-2 Tablespoon Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon Melted Butter
- ½ Cup Non-fat Plain Yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 5-10 Slices Fresh Strawberries cut vertically in the form of hearts (OPTIONAL)
- Mint Leaves OPTIONAL
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine melted butter and graham cracker crumbs until it looks like wet sand. Set Aside.
- Slice Strawberries as shown in the video. Combine it with sugar and set it aside and let it stand for 5-minutes so that the strawberries release their juices.Slice some more strawberries vertically from the head so that form thin strawberry hearts.
- Take a Parfait glass or any tumbler. Add the first layer of graham cracker crumbs. Follow it up with some plain yogurt. Layer sliced strawberries and place the heart-shaped thinly sliced strawberries on the side. Follow it up with another layer of yogurt and top with sliced strawberry and a mint leaf if desired.
- Make-Ahead Instructions: You can assemble this parfait up to 2-3 hours ahead of time.
Ask Me Anything