Red, White, and Blue Summer Berry Lasagna is the favorite summer no-bake dessert recipe.
This very berry Summer Lasagna has 3 layers with a final layer of whipped cream topped with cherries and blueberries.
Finally, there is a drizzle of white chocolate! This is a classic July 4th or Memorial day dessert recipe.
Summer No-Bake Berry Lasagna
Yay! It's just the first week of Summers and I am so excited.
Today, I made this Very Berry and Creamy Summer Lasagna. I got the idea to make this recipe from Vera's blog, Oh My Goodness Chocolate Dessert.
She had made this decadent and delicious dessert and from the moment I saw it, I wanted to try it. In my version of Summer Berry Lasagna, I have made the last layer of Strawberry Jam and Graham Cracker with Butter.
After that, there is a layer of Whipped Cream and chopped Cherries, after that for the blue layer, I have again used Blueberry Jam along with Butter, Graham Cracker, and Gelatin.
The last layer is that of whipped cream which is topped with pitted Cherries and frozen blueberries. Also, there is a final drizzle of white chocolate on the top!
This dessert in itself is a celebration of the gorgeous summers! This is a time-consuming dessert recipe, so I would recommend to only attempt it if you have some free time to spare.
Also, you can make it ahead and cover it in cling wrap and put in the freezer. You can get it out only when you wish to serve it.
Although, you should allow it to sit at room temperature for at least 10 minutes before you serve.
Nobody wants to bite into stones in place of berries!
Missing the layering game since it's the Summers!
Well, this amazing Summer Berry Lasagna will remind you of your favorite Lasagna only that it's even more delicious and exciting!
I love baking during the Summers. It helps me get my hands on the fresh produce and the gorgeously colorful berries which are abundant this season.
This No-Bake Summer dessert reminds me of my favorite Summer Mango Icebox cake!
I think this is the only time of the year when these No-Bake desserts have my heart!
I love the fruity layers of this dessert.
The lower layer is that of crushed Graham Crackers mixed with Melted Butter, Strawberry Jam, Syrup, and Red Food Color. I use gel food color so just a drop of Food Color helps me get those gorgeous colors in my dessert recipe.
The next layer is that of Whipped Cream, Vanilla Extract, Sugar, and Chopped Cherries. It's really simple to make this layer. All you need to do is whip heavy cream until thick with some vanilla and sugar and fold in some chopped cherries. (You can also make cream cheese and vanilla frosting for this layer.
The third layer is also of graham crackers, melted butter, Blueberry Jam, Blue Food Color, and Gelatin. This gives this dessert a wonderful Blueberry flavor which is super yummy!
The last layer is that of Whipped Cream and Vanilla, which is topped with Cherries, Blueberries, and White Chocolate drizzle!
This Very Berry Summer Lasagna reminds me of my favorite summertime memory of lake party days and then enjoying these no-bake desserts.
I remember when my kids were young, we used to go to our Lakehouse and after a day full of fun in the Lake, I used to serve them a piece of ice cream cake. This Berry Lasagna reminds me exactly of that memory! This year, I'll be making this Summer Berry Lasagna for my kids! 🙂
Summer No Bake Berry Lasagna Dessert
Strawberry Crust layer
- 2 Cup Graham Crackers Crumb
- ½ Cup Butter melted (unsalted)
- ¼ Cup Strawberry Jam or Raspberry Jam (or muddled berries)
- 3 tablespoon Strawberry Syrup optional
- 1 drop Red Food Color optional
Whipped Cream Layer
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- ¼ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon Cherries chopped (can use chopped Strawberries or Raspberries)
- 3 tablespoon Water chilled (to soak the Gelatin)
- 1 teaspoon Gelatin
- ½ Cup Butter Melted (unsalted)
- 2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Cup Blueberry Jam or 1 cup muddled Blueberries
- 1 drop Blue Food Color optional
- 2 Cup Whipped Cream
- ½ Cup Cherries pitted (or chopped Strawberries / Raspberries)
- ¼ Cup Blueberries frozen or fresh
- ¼ cup White Chocolate melted for drizzle on top, can replace with whipped cream (optional)
- Mix Graham Crackers Crumbs with Melted Butter, Strawberry Jam, Strawberry Syrup, and Red Food Color. Spread the layer at the base and freeze it for 15-20 minutes
- For this Layer, whip Heavy Cream for 3 minutes at low speed using a handheld mixer. Add the Sugar in parts along with the Vanilla Extract and chopped Cherries. Mix well with a Spatula.Spread the layer and freeze for 15-20 minutes.
- Mix gelatin with chilled water and allow it to bloom for 3 minutes.Meanwhile, mix the Graham Crackers Crumbs with Melted Butter, Blueberry Jam, and Blue Food Color. Also, add the bloomed gelatin and mix well using a handheld mixer.Spread the layer evenly and freeze it for 15-20 minutes.
- The final layer will be that of Whipped Cream. Top with Pitted Cherries and Frozen Blueberries. Drizzle some White Chocolate on top and freeze for 2-3 hours.
- You can use Strawberries or Raspberries in place of Cherries if you wish to.
- Allow the Lasagna layers to freeze properly before you go ahead and top with the next layer.
- You can replace Strawberry Syrup and Blueberry Jam with muddled Strawberries or Blueberries
- You can store this cake in the freezer. Wrap it in plastic cling wrap and then store it. You can store this in the freeze for at least 2-3 days.