Perfect Air Fryer Steaks which are juicy on the inside and seared on the outside. Gets ready in just 10 min in the air fryer.
Perfect Air Fryer Steaks medium rare is so easy to make and everyone's favorite aside of some creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Sauteed Green Beans
Real Good Air Fryer SteaksPerfect Juicy Steaks cooked to Medium Rare in the Air Fryer is healthy, easy, mess free and quick!
Topped with garlic butter this makes for a perfect dinner when served with some creamy Mashed Potatoes and sauteed Green Beans.
Air Fryer Steaks keeps your kitchen mess and splatter free!
Also there is no smoke or splatter which is a huge bonus, right!
- Real Good Air Fryer Steaks
- The Best Air Fryer Steaks ever!
- Air Fryed Steaks
- Is Air Frying a Steak Good?
- Garlic Butter Air Fryer Steaks
- What to serve Air Fryed Steak with?
- The Air Fryer Expert
- Ingredients needed to make Air Fryer Steaks
- How to make Restaurant Style Steaks in Air Fryer
- What Temperature Should Steaks be?
- How Long Do I Cook Steaks in Air Fryer?
- How Long Should I Cook Steak for medium rare?
- How Long Should I Grill Steaks for Medium Rare?
- What Temperature Should Steak be?
- How Long Do You Cook a 1 inch Sirloin Steak?
- Do you need to flip a Steak in an Air Fryer?
- Can I cook Frozen Steak in Air Fryer?
- The Best Air Fryer Steaks (with Garlic Butter)
This is the Best Air Fryer Steaks Recipe ever!
After a lot of trial and error, I have learned some tips which delivers perfectly juicy Air Fryer Steak every time!
The Best Air Fryer Steaks ever!
My recipe for Garlic Butter Air Fryer Steaks is loved by everyone.
My husband loved this dish and its one of those dinners I cook for a fancy weekend dinner for the family and everyone loves this!
Air Fryed Steaks
I use 1-inch thick Sirloin for this recipe of Air Fryer Steaks.
You can use thin Steaks as well, however, thinner steaks cook really quick in the air fryer getting browned quickly.
Is Air Frying a Steak Good?
Yes of course! You can make the best Steaks right in your Air Fryer.
Perfectly cooked, juicy steaks which are browned on the outside come out perfectly in the air fryer!
Garlic Butter Air Fryer Steaks
I use Garlic Butter to brush over the Steaks before air frying which makes them immensely tasty and delicious!
Also after they get cooked, I top with a slice of butter and that melty butter over perfect Air Fryed Steaks makes it one of the best meals ever!
What to serve Air Fryed Steak with?
I love to some my Garlic Butter Air Fryer Steaks aside of Garlic Mashed potatoes, because the Garlic flavor really compliments roasted Steaks.
Also this Southern Buttermilk Ranch Mashed Potatoes is a fab combination with Steaks.
Besides this you can serve with Garlic Butter Sauteed Green Beans or
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Orzo or
Garlic Parmesan Smashed Potatoes or
Creamed Broccoli with Crispy Bacon or
[2-Ingredient] Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli or
Brown Sugar Glazed Baby Carrots
The Air Fryer Expert
Be it Chicken or Salmon or Shrimps or Steaks, I love to use my Air Fryer for most of the recipes.
And Air Fryer is not just for frying. Have you tried my Air Fryer Donuts or Air Fryer Stuffed Chicken Breasts to Air Fryer Corn on the Cob.
Did you know that you can even reheat food in the Air Fryer? I do and its so easy to do.
Ingredients needed to make Air Fryer Steaks
- Steaks - Use lean Sirloin Steak or strip steaks or rib eye steaks (make sure its at least 1-inch thick)
- Olive Oil - to brush over the Steaks
- Melted Butter - Melted Unsalted Butter to brush over the steaks
- Salt and Pepper - Use Salt and freshly cracked Black Pepper to season the Steaks.
- Softened Butter - I use Unsalted Butter because it gives you proper control over the amount of salt without turning Steaks to be too salty!
- Garlic - I use freshly pressed Garlic
- Lemon Juice - A bit of Lemon juice brings out the flavors of steaks so much better.
- Freshly chopped Parsley - for a nice freshness
- Italian Seasoning - for a nice herby taste to the butter.
See recipe card for quantities.
How to make Restaurant Style Steaks in Air Fryer
Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Season Steaks with salt, pepper and brush with Melted Butter & Olive Oil on both sides.
Place in the Air Fryer Basket. Cook for 12-15 min. Flip after 6 min.
Combine softened butter with Pressed Garlic, chopped Parsley, Italian Seasoning, Lemon Juice and Salt in a bowl. Set Aside.
Add over the Air Fryed Steaks. Top with a cube of butter. Let the Steaks rest for 10 min before serving
What Temperature Should Steaks be?
|Rare||125°F||8 min in air fryer|
|Medium Rare||135°F||10 min|
|Medium Well||150°F||14 min|
Store leftover Steaks in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
You can also freeze cooked steak. Place them in a freezer bag and freeze for 3-4 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator and reheat before serving.
Reheat in the air fryer @350F for 4-6 min, with a dollop of Garlic Butter before serving.
How Long Do I Cook Steaks in Air Fryer?
Preheat your air fryer to 400°F or set temp. to 400°F if there is no preheating feature.
Season Steak both sides with salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
Place in the center of the air fryer basket.
Cook for 10 min for Medium Rare, 12 min for medium and 14 min for Medium Well Steaks.
How Long Should I Cook Steak for medium rare?
If your air frying Steak, then the internal temperature of Steak should be 135°F for medium rare.
You need to cook Steak for 10 min @400°F for medium rare. 12 min for Medium and 14 min for Medium Well.
How Long Should I Grill Steaks for Medium Rare?
|Medium Rare||3-5 min||internal temperature should be 135°F|
|Medium Well||8-10 min||150°F|
What Temperature Should Steak be?
To know that your Steak is perfectly cooked, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of Steaks after cooking.
Rare - internal temperature should be 125°F
Medium Rare - 135°F
Medium - 140°F
Medium Well - 150°F
Well - 160°F
How Long Do You Cook a 1 inch Sirloin Steak?
Sirloin Steaks are leaner so you need to cook just 10 min @400F in the air fryer for medium rare Steaks.
Do you need to flip a Steak in an Air Fryer?
Yes. Flip Steaks after 1/2 the time of cooking has passed.
Like for medium rare Steaks flip after 6 min.
Flipping Steaks in an air fryer while cooking makes sure both the sides gets cooked evenly!
Can I cook Frozen Steak in Air Fryer?
You can simply use frozen steaks right from the freezer to the air fryer. Its simply the best appliance ever!
Just cook for 2 more minutes. Actual cooking time depends on how well you want the Steaks to get done!
- Air Fryer Chicken Breasts
- Roast Chicken
- Bbq Cauliflower Wings
- Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs
- Apple Hand Pies in Air Fryer
- Keto Chinese Lemon Chicken
- Air Fryer Shrimp Tacos
- Coconut Shrimps in Air fryer
- Air Fryer Firecracker Shrimp
- Blueberry Donuts in Air Fryer
- Jalapeno Poppers in air fryer
- Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
The Best Air Fryer Steaks (with Garlic Butter)
- 2 Sirloin Steaks about 1-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter softened to room temp. (1/8th of a stick)
- Salt & Pepper as per taste
- 4 cloves Garlic minced or pressed
- ¼ cup Unsalted Butter softened to room temp.
- ¼ cup Fresh Parsley finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Preheat air fryer to 400F. Season the Steaks with Salt and Pepper. Brush Softened Butter and Olive Oil over the Steaks.
- Place in the air fryer basket and cook for 10 min. Flip about halfway at 5 min mark. This will result in medium rare Steaks. Use an instant read meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the meat. If it reads 130-135°F, remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, make a mixture of Garlic butter with softened butter, pressed Garlic, Freshly chopped Parsley, Italian Seasoning & Lemon Juice. Mix using a fork until evenly combined through.
- Top Steaks with the Garlic Butter. Reserve some to serve aside. Let the Steak rest for 10min before serving. Serve with Mashed Potatoes and Sauteed Green Beans.
Gosh thats super delicious! Loved this dish so much! Its our new favorite..