Super Fudgy Nutella Brownies are decadent, moist, dark, and chocolaty brownies which will take your taste buds to fun joyride into a world of Hazelnut and Chocolate! Nutella Brownies are just too good. Made with Dark Chocolate, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Chips, and loads of Nutella, these brownies have Nutella swirled on the top! Enjoy it warm with a scoop of ice cream topped with some Chocolate syrup drizzle, it'll make your day!
Love Nutells? Also try these Nutella Crepes or Peanut Butter Nutella Hand Pies
Hey guys, so, it's Friday already! Can you belove how quickly the week went by? Trust me, I thought yesterday was Tuesday!
Anyways, I love Fridays, and today I'm in the mood for some of that gooey chocolaty hazelnut goodness - Nutella!
Do you guys love Nutella?
I love Nutella and trust me, I can totally survive on Nutella 🙂 Have you tried my Nutella Cookies yet! Also, brownies are my weakness. These Mint Chocolate Chips Cheesecake Brownies and Salted Caramel Brownies are one of my absolutely delightful and crazy recipes which I'm sure you'll love too.
Today, I baked these Fudgy Nutella Brownies! I am already making a couple of desserts for Father's day and this has to be one of them. It's so tasty and yummy! I have added 4 Chocolate game players into making these brownies -
- Cocoa Powder
- Dark Chocolate
- Unsweetened Chocolate Chips
Also, I have swirled my brownie top with that extra dollop of Nutella, so when you bite into these brownies, you first get the flavor of Nutella followed by the dark chocolate flavors. I always make it this way and my kids are crazy about this recipe.
I got the inspiration to bake these brownies from Tessa's blog - handle the heat! I loved her recipe and with a little tweaking of my own, I thought, let's give this a try. And trust me, the results were amazing. She was right. This recipe is truly one of the best brownies you'll ever have.
Let's talk taste
These brownies have a sweet Nutella bite to them. Also, it's soft, chewy, fudgy, and chocolaty on the inside.
The gorgeous crinkle top is a sign that these brownies are actually super fudgy!
When your Fat to Flour ratio is higher, the result is these Fudgy brownies. I have talked about it at length in my Fudgy Walnut Brownie recipe.
Can I make these Nutella Brownies without Eggs?
Of course, you can. All you need to do is use Sourcream or Thick Greek Yogurt and white vinegar in place of Eggs.
You'll have super fudgy brownies ready and you won't even realize it's made without Eggs.
The quantity is if you were to use 2 Eggs as I have used you can alternate it with 2 Tablespoon of Thick greek yogurt and 1 Teaspoon of White Vinegar.
Can I make this Nutella Brownie in a Mug?
Of course. Mug brownies are one of my favorite recipes. Just whip up all the chocolate and pour it in the mug until it bakes to perfection. Trust me, you won't have any trouble baking this in a Mug.
Some important tips about baking the perfect Nutella Brownies
- To get a nice crinkle top, beat the eggs and sugar using a handheld mixer or stand mixer. If you're beating it with your hands, then whisk it well for at least 3-4 minutes.
- To make Fudgy brownies, use less flour.
- If you want any nuts you can add hazelnuts in your brownie batter.
- I have used 4 kinds of Chocolate products for my brownies. However, you can make this brownie with just Nutella or Nutella with Chocolate Chips or Nutella with Cocoa Powder. I think it tastes the best with Cocoa Powder as it balances the sweet flavor of Nutella with it's Cocoa bitterness.
More Brownie Recipes
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies
- The Best Zucchini Brownies ever (No Flour)
- American Flag Brownies
- Easter Egg Brownies
- The Best S'mores Brownies
- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- Mango Cheesecake Brownies with Milk Chocolate
- Super Fudgy Pecan Pie Brownies
- Dark Chocolate Coconut Flour Brownies (Vegan | GF)
These Nutella Brownies are surely one fo the best brownies you'll ever have. It's seriously, roll your eyes back good! 🙂
Super Fudgy Nutella Brownies
- 2 sticks Salted Butter cut into cubes
- ½ or 200gm brick Dark Chocolate
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Chocolate Chips
- 2 Large Eggs at room temperature
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Cup AP Flour sieved
- 2 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 350F or 180C and line a 9x9 inch Baking tray with Parchment Paper
- Melt the butter cubes with dark chocolate brick and Chocolate Chips in a skillet over low heat. Keep stirring at 30 seconds interval until you have smooth melted chocolate. Once melted take the Chocolate off the heat and cool it down and stir in about 1/2 cup of Nutella. Save about 2 Tablespoon of Nutella for the swirl on top.
- Beat the Eggs and Sugar at medium speed for 3-4 minutes. Add in the Vanilla Extract and mix well.Add the chocolate mixture into this and mix well using a wooden or rubber spatula.
- Add the flour and cocoa powder into this wet mixture and mix well with a rubber or wooden spatula.Pour this brownie batter in your lined baking tray. Top with 2 generous dollops of Nutella and swirl it with the back of a spoon or a toothpick over your brownie batter.
- Bake your brownies for 35-40 minutes. Insert a toothpick in the center to check. It should come out crumbly. If it comes out moist, your brownies are underbaked. Also, if your toothpick comes out clean, chances are your brownie is overbaked. Cool it quickly and cut it into pieces.
Ask Me Anything