Tasty S'mores Brownies is a no-fuss, brownie recipe that is moist, rich, and full of toasted marshmallow flavor. These S'mores brownies are to die for!
Treat yourself to these tastiest S'mores brownie. Instead of having a fire, use your oven. Smores brownies taste even better than the campfire favorite.
Sometimes brownies are a little bit plain and simple, so to kick it up a notch, you can add a delicious crisp layer of graham cracker at the bottom and then top it of with brownie batter and finally follow it up with some broken chocolate bars, marshmallows, and some more graham cracker crumbs.
These Quick and Easy S'mores Brownies is an easy homemade valentine's dessert that you can make in just 40-minutes.🕦
Now you can make brownies even better than campfire s'mores in your own kitchen. The combination of chocolate and marshmallow gives this brownie recipe a sweet s'mores taste.
If you are looking for romantic desserts for him then here's a tasty treat that’s made with sweet brownies, gooey chocolate and crunchy graham crackers.
Rich, chocolaty, chewy, gooey, and decadent these fudgy s'mores brownies tastes absolutely decadent. 😋
Easy S'mores Brownies
Come summers and it is the season of roasting marshmallows. I like to sit around in my countryside garden with my big family and roast marshmallows while talking about every single thing on earth. Summers are so nostalgic. Check out these easy Summer Crock-Pot Meals for Sultry Hot Days
But, this time, I am craving for summers early. Therefore I decided to bake these layered s'mores brownies early on right in the month of January.
Valentine's Day 💝 is around the corner. And, I have been going crazy about it. I really want to get over with this boring January of mine. If you are excited about Valentine's Day like me then you should check these out - just to get in the mood.
- Healthy Valentine's Day Treats for Kids Which They'll Love
- Valentine's Day Drinks That'll Set The Right Tone
- Valentine's Day Cookies To Bake in this Season of Love
- Heart Shaped Valentine's Day Treats for Kids & Adults
And, my fix for a gloomy day is to bake! 👩🍳
You can also try these heart shaped brownies or Strawberry Cheesecake Cups or Valentine's Day Sugar Cookie Bars with Heart M&Ms or these amazing Pink Velvet Cupcakes with Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting ❤️
S'mores Brownies without Brownie Mix
Typically, people use Brownie Mix to make S'mores Brownies. But, I recommend that you bake the brownies using my brownie recipe from scratch. It's way better than that packaged stuff.
Moreover, I can tell you that this brownie recipe uses very few ingredients and gets ready in a matter of minutes.
Love Marshmallows? You can try these recipes as well:
- graham cracker crumbs - (or Lotus Biscoff Biscuits is you want to make biscoff s'mores brownies.
- melted salted butter - Butter or fat creates a rich, gooey, and fudgy brownie.
- granulated sugar - you can replace it with brown sugar.
- eggs - make sure they are at room temperature.
- pure vanilla extract
- all purpose flour - you can replace it with any gluten-free flour if you want.
- unsweetened cocoa powder - I like to use dutch processed cocoa powder.
- dark semi-sweet chocolate chips
- coconut oil
- Graham cracker broken into bite sized pieces
- Dark semi-sweet chocolate chips or Whole Hershey's chocolate bar
- Jumbo marshmallows or miniature marshmallows I have used pink strawberry marshmallows
See recipe card for quantities.
How to make S'mores Brownies
There are many ways to make s'mores brownies. Some make it with Biscoff Biscuits and Biscoff spread. Some like to make S'mores brownies with marshmallow fluff. But Here's The Simplest Way To Make Smores Brownies from scratch - The Most Mess Free Recipe!
- STEP 1: Arrange Graham Crackers in a baking dish
Arrange Graham Crackers in the bottom of a baking dish.
- STEP 2: Make Brownie Batter
To make the brownie batter, first whisk melted salted butter and granulated sugar until combined. Whisk in eggs - one at a time - and pure vanilla extract. Stir in Melted dark chocolate. Whisk in all purpose flour and cocoa powder.
- STEP 3: Pour over Graham Crackers
Pour the brownie batter over graham crackers. Spread it out evenly using a spatula.
- STEP 4: Bake
Bake the brownie at 325 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with few moist crumbs.
- STEP 5: Add S'mores Topping
Add broken graham crackers and top them with broken Hershey's baking bar or chocolate chips. Top with marshmallows. I have used jumbo strawberry flavored marshmallows since my theme was to make it for Valentine's Day.
- STEP 6: BROIL
Place the brownie in the middle rack of the oven. Turn on the broiler and cook for 2-3 minutes until the top is browned.
Hint: Keep a close eye as marshmallows tend to catch fire in no-time. It should take you not more than 2-minutes to get them roasted on the top.
- Biscoff S'mores Brownies - Instead of Graham Cracker Crumbs you can use Biscoff Biscuit crumbs and then use the biscoff spread to make marbled texture on the brownies.
- Both Brown sugar and Granulated Sugar - You can use a combination of Both Brown Sugar and Granulated Sugar.
- Coffee - If you want you can add a pinch of coffee while baking the brownies for a deep and rich coffee flavor.
Allow the brownies to cool down completely. And, then store
- Don't use too much flour - This is the key to make sure that you don't end up making dry brownies.
- Don't overmix - Overmix is the most common mistake that we make while making a brownie. It ends up breaking the protein structure of the eggs. As a result your brownies become fragile.
- Don't roast the brownies for too long - Keep a close eye while broiling the brownies. They tend to get burnt or catch fire.
- White Chocolate Peppermint Brownies
- Decadent Red Velvet Brownies
- Super Fudgy Pecan Pie Brownies
- Mango Cheesecake Brownies with Milk Chocolate
- 300 grams graham cracker crumbs 1½ cups + 2 tablespoons (or Lotus Biscoff Biscuits)
- 140 grams melted salted butter ½ cup + 2 tablespoons
- 200 grams granulated sugar 1 cup
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 120 grams all purpose flour 1 cup
- 45 grams unsweetened cocoa powder ½ cup
- 170 grams dark semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 10 whole graham cracker broken into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup dark semi-sweet chocolate chips or 3 whole Hershey's chocolate bar
- 280 grams jumbo marshmallows or miniature marshmallows I have used pink strawberry marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F OR 160 degrees C.
- Grease a 9x9 inch square baking pan with non stick cooking spray and line it with parchment paper.
- Add crushed graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of the baking dish. Spread it out evenly using a spoon or a spatula.
- In a glass pyrex measuring jar or a medium-sized mixing bowl combine melted salted butter and granulated sugar.
- Add in two large eggs (one at a time) and whisk until the yolk or the yellow part dissolves completely.
- Whisk in pure vanilla extract.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine all purpose flour and unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Pour the wet mixture in the bowl with dry mixture. Whisk lightly until combined.
- In a separate microwave proof mixing bowl combine dark semi-sweet chocolate chips with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Melt in the oven at 15-second increment.
- Whisk in melted chocolate into the brownie batter.
- Pour the brownie batter over the prepared baking dish. Spread it out using a spatula.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 325 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with few moist crumbs.
- Top with bite sized broken bits of graham cracker crumbs, dark semi-sweet chocolate chips or Hershey's chocolate bar. Finally top with miniature marshmallows or Jumbo Marshmallows. I have used strawberry marshmallows. You can also use vanilla or peppermint marshmallows.
- Keep it in the middle rack of the oven and turn on the broiler. Broil for 2-minutes or until the top turns light brown.
- Allow the s'mores brownies to cool down completely. Cut into bite sized pieces and serve immediately.
Ask Me Anything