Are you thinking about baking Heart-shaped Brownies for Valentine's Day? Well, it's a great idea. I'll teach you how to make the best Valentine's Day Brownies. We'll be making Heart-Shaped Chocolate Strawberry Brownies! Sounds Yum, right? After Chocolate covered Strawberries these heart-shaped Valentine's Day Brownies are the next best thing for Valentine's Day!
Valentine's Day Brownies are supposed to be heart-shaped, right? All you need is a heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut out heart-shaped brownies.
I am so excited that you are gonna bake these brownies today. Your partner is seriously gonna be thrilled. And, trust me they are gonna be absolutely amazing.
Valentine's Day Brownies
So, basically, we are gonna be baking a Dark chocolate Fudge brownie, and then we are gonna top it with some freshly sliced Strawberries.
What You'll Love about these Brownies?
- The fudgy Texture: Brownies are no good if they are not fudgy. These Chocolate Strawberry Brownies are so fudgy. You get a perfect texture and it tastes so good. The secret is to add less flour.
- The Beautiful Heart Shape: The Beautiful Heart shape is what makes these brownies look so good and gives it that adorable Valentine's Day look.
What You'll Need to make these Brownies?
- Chocolate Chips: I have used dark unsweetened chocolate chips to make these brownies.
- Granulated Sugar: Use Granulated Sugar to bake these brownies.
- Vanilla: We add vanilla for that beautiful fragrance in our brownies.
- Egg: In this recipe, we'll be needing two eggs. And make sure the eggs are at room temperature.
- Flour: I have used All-Purpose Flour to make these brownies. But, you can use any Gluten-Free Flour if you want.
- Salt: Salt is important to bring out the chocolaty flavor in our brownies.
- Cocoa Powder: I have used Natural Cocoa Powder to make these brownies.
How to Make Valentine's Day Heart Shaped brownies?
- Melt Chocolate Chips: The first step of the recipe is to melt chocolate chips in the microwave.
- Whisk in sugar, Vanilla, and Egg: Whisk in Granulated Sugar, Vanilla and egg until completely smooth.
- Fold in Flour, Salt, and Cocoa Powder: Finally, fold in the flour, salt, and cocoa powder. Your batter should be sort of thick.
- Spread in a baking tray and Bake: Spread this into a baking tray and bake it at 350F for 30-Minutes.
- Cool and Cut into Heart Shapes: Cool it down completely and then cut out heart shapes from the brownie.
- Top with Freshly Sliced Strawberries: Top it with freshly sliced strawberries and dust some powdered sugar on your brownies.
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks: Cut Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar into small chunks. And, then you can melt it in your oven. You can also melt chocolate using a double boiler.
- Strawberry Spread: If you want a more intense Strawberry Flavor then you can add Strawberry Jam or Strawberry Jelly to the brownie batter.
If you are making these Heart Shaped Chocolate Strawberry Brownies for Valentine's Day then please leave a rating below. Also take a snap and share it on Instagram with #recipemagik. Tag me @recipemagik.
Valentines Day Brownies - Heart Shaped Chocolate Strawberry Brownies
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour 125g (spooned & leveled)
- 2 Cup Granulated Sugar 400g
- 1 Cup Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened natural) 85g
- 1½ Stick Unsalted Butter ¾ Cup or 175g
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- ¾ Cup Dark Chocolate Chips 120g
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- Fresh Strawberries
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly Spray and then Line an 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Leave the sides hanging for easy removal.In a Microwave Safe bowl add butter and dark chocolate chips. Melt in 30-second increment. Keep a close eye and whisk until completely smooth.
- Whisk in Sugar and Egg (one at a time) until completely combined. Finally, Whisk in Vanilla. The batter should look sort of light brown and dull. See the image for a better understanding.
- Fold in Flour, Salt, and Cocoa Powder using a rubber or silicone spatula. The Batter should be thick. Spread it into a prepared baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30-minutes. Check with a toothpick. If it comes out wet then it is not done. If it comes out with few moist crumbs then it is perfectly done. It might take 31-32 minutes. Keep a close eye and check after every 1-minute.Once done, remove the baking tray from the oven and place it on a cooling rack. Allow it to cool down completely before cutting into heart shapes.
- Use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut out heart shapes from the brownie. Decorate the top with some freshly sliced strawberries and powdered sugar. Enjoy.
- Your Brownies will be soft and gooey in the center when they just come out of the oven. Allow it to set completely (at least 2 hours) and then cut into heart shapes.
- You can increase or decrease the quantity of sugar as per your taste.
- Don't add too much flour or else they won't stay fudgy.
- Store them in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to a week.