Valentine's day is one of the best times of the year to indulge in baking and of course cookie decorations. Looking for fun treats to make this Valentine's Day, I think there can be nothing better than Sugar Cookies.
And since it's the season of love, It's just perfect time to decorate your sugar cookies in the sweetest and most romantic kind of way. So, here is a list of some of the cutest Valentines day sugar cookies.
Sugar Cookies Recipe
Sugar Cookies are one of my favorite. My kids love these so much. Its a staple during the holidays and birthdays.
I love the buttery and sugary taste of these adorable looking cookies. They are so easy to make and get ready in no time. Also these Sugar Cookies are always a crowd favorite.
How to make 3-ingredients Sugar Cookies
Sugar Cookies are so easy to make. In fact, you can make Sugar Cookies in no time.
How to make Sugar Cookies
Here's a quick step by step guide on how to bake the perfect Sugar Cookies. These are so easy. Requires simple ingredients which you already have at hand like Flour, Butter and Sugar and are loved by people of all ages!
STEP 1: PULSE IN FOOD PROCESSOR
- Pulse the cold butter cubes, flour and sugar in the food processor.
- You can also add in a pinch of salt as salt truly brings out the flavors of these sugar cookies
- Pulse until blended and combined into a crumbly mixture.
- Pulse for 30 more seconds and get it out.
- It should clump together to form a ball
STEP 2: ROLL THE COOKIES
- Take about a tablespoon of mixture or a cookie scooper or melon scooper and bring it together.
- It will clump together to form a ball
- Flatten it with the back of a glass or cup
- Place these in a baking dish lined with silicone mat
STEP 3: BAKE
- Bake these Sugar Cookies for 10 minutes @350°F.
- Once baked, allow the cookies to rest in the hot baking dish for 10 more minutes
- Then get them out and cool on a wire rack.
- Add rainbow sprinklers on top and serve.
Tips to bake the Best Sugar Cookies
- Use good quality Butter: Its all about Butter in these Sugar Cookies. So use good quality Butter and your cookie dough will hold together
- Can use ice cold water: if your cookie dough is too crumbly its because you have used less amount of butter. So to rectify that, just add a tablespoon or two of ice cold water and the cookie dough will come together.
I hope you like these decoration styles. So, without delay let us check out these cookies ideas below.
Valentines day Sugar Cookies you will love
#1. Cute little Sugar cookies with faces | source
#2. Cute Sugar cookies | source
#3. Marbled Heart Cookies decoration | source
#4. Green Heart Cookies | Source
#5. Sweet Sugar Cookies
#6. Heart Shaped Tic Tac Toe Cookies
#7. Cute Heart Cookies
#8. Heart sugar cookies | via
#9. Sweet pastel colored heart shaped cookies
#10. Cute Heart Faces | via
#11. Lace Heart Cookies
#12. Beautiful Cookies decor
#13. Adorable love cookies
#14. Colorful Heart Shaped Cookies | Source
#15. Heart cookies decoration
#16. Heartbeat Cookies
#17. Valentines day cookies
#18. Cute Blue and Red Cookies | Source
#19. Flaming Hearts Cookies | source
#20. Blue and White Marbled Cookies | source
So, these were some really cute and adorable Valentines day sugar cookies ideas. I Hope you loved these and shall do some of these.
Hi very nice cookies. But kind of decoration you used for the cookies and do you have the recipe for the decoration?
Thanks in advance.
Kendra Marie Willett says
I'm not sure if typo or but I saw no eggs nor other rising agent like baking soda or powder. Is that correct and if so how do they rise up?
No its not a typo. Actually in sugar cookies you do not use any rising agent like eggs or baking soda or powder. Its simply flour, butter and sugar. And that's what makes a sugar cookie different from other cookies. Hope you give it a try!