Valentine's Day is tomorrow which means it's the perfect time to make some adorable heart-shaped recipes. From Heart Shaped Treats for Kids to Heart-Shaped Valentine Morning Breakfast, to Heart Shaped Valentine's Day Appetizers, this Heart Shaped Bruschetta is such a simple and easy appetizer that takes just 20 minutes from scratch to make at home. Also, it's cute, romantic, and the perfect appetizer for Valentine's Day.
Heart-Shaped Valentine's Day Bruschetta Appetizer with loads of Tomato, Basil, and Parmesan on top will swoon your love off their feet. It's one of my favorite recipes which I make every Valentine's Day.
Valentine's Day is just an excuse. In fact, it's the perfect excuse to head into the kitchen and make something cute and heart-shaped for the people you love the most in your life and share that bond in the form of some adorable looking food! 🙂
This Heart Shaped Bruschetta is made with French Baguette Bread which is cut into heart shapes using a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
This is toated in the oven with some extra virgin olive oil.
Finally, Goat Cheese is spread on the Toasted Bread. And a mixture of Tomatoes, Garlic, Balsamic Vinegar, Basil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper is placed over it. Parmesan Cheese is grated on top and served immediately.
If you want, you can place them back in the oven and toast them for 5 more minutes at 350F or 180C. However, I think that's really unnecessary. These taste so good on their own! I like to serve these Bruschettas immediately!
Heart Shaped Valentine's Day Appetizer
For Valentine's Day, I like to make everything Heart Shaped. Especially, a Heart Shaped dessert or an Appetizer is what gets everyone at home excited.
I like to have some fun in the kitchen and make some cute looking appetizers for a fun evening with friends and family. This is so much fun and something I look forward to all year long! 🙂
Heart Shaped Bruschettas
These Heart Shaped Bruschettas are made using French Baguette Bread. These are super delicious and so easily available in the stores. Also, traditionally Bruchettas is always made using Baguette Bread. However, you can always replace this with brown bread or white sandwich bread.
What makes this Heart Shaped Bruschetta taste so good
The secret behind the amazing taste of these Bruschettas lies in the ingredients.
First of all, it's the Baguette Bread which has such a sweet and earthy taste to itself and goes amazingly well in this Bruschetta.
Second, I love good quality Olive Oil. Olive Oil literally holds all the flavors together and makes this Bruschetta tastes awesome.
Fourth, Finally, the freshly grated aged Parmesan Cheese and the Goat Cheese spread over the Bruschetta make this tastes so damn good.
I hope you liked this recipe. If you happen to make this recipe, then comment below and rate this recipe. Also, tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram
Heart Shaped Bruschetta - Heart Shaped Valentine's Day Appetizer
- 8 Slices Fresh Baguette Bread
- 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil divided
- 2 medium sized Ripen Tomatoes finely chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 4 oz Goat Cheese
- ½ teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup Freshly Chopped Basil Leaves
- Salt & Pepper As per Taste
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese freshly grated
- Preheat the oven to 400F or 220C
- Cut the slices of Bread using a heart shaped cookie cutter. Arrange the Bread in a baking tray. Brush with olive oil on both sides.
- Place them in a preheated oven at 400F or 220C for 10 minutes. Bake until it gets golden brown and crispy.
- Spread Goat Cheese over the toasted Bread.
- In a mixing bowl, combine chopped Tomatoes, minced Garlic, chopped Basil, Balsamic Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper.
- Spoon this Tomato Basil mixture evenly over the Toasted hearts. Spread it lightly so that the heart shapes become evident. Grate Parmesan cheese on top and serve immediately.