Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies make for a decadent, chocolaty, and delicious Strawberry brownies recipe. This delicious and fudgy Strawberry Brownie recipe combines two of the best desserts - Chocolate Covered Strawberries and fudgy Brownies to make a whole new brownie recipe which is fresh, moist, soft and so fudgy!
A simple and easy Chocolate Covered Brownie recipe with Strawberries in the middle is a decadent and super delicious recipe. While I love both. There is nothing which is as good as Chocolate Covered Strawberries and who can say no to a decadent and fudgy Dark Chocolate Brownie. Both are delicious in their own right.
However a combination of the two takes the flavors to cloud nine.
These Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies are definitely a perfect dessert recipe for holidays, Easter, Valentine's day, or just any weekend to make it a special one! You should definitely be making these Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies soon! They are simply irresistible.
Strawberry Topped Brownies is something that I have made in the past, and y'all just loved it so much! I love how the tarty taste of Strawberries pair so well with brownies
However, biting into Chocolate Covered Strawberries with an ooey gooey brownie layer at the bottom is even more delicious and sooooo unique! It's definitely something you should try. You will love it.
Ingredients needed to make Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies
- Brownie Mix
- Coconut Oil or Melted Butter
- Hot Water
- Fresh Strawberries
For the Chocolate topping
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Coconut Oil
- Heavy Whipping Cream
See recipe card for quantities. Also watch the video for a quick visual.
Brownie Mix: You can use your favorite brand of Brownie Mix. Variations can include your favorite kind like fudge or milk chocolate, or triple fudge
Strawberries: You must use only fresh Strawberries for this recipe and not frozen. Fresh Strawberries are needed to layer the top of the brownies. Wash and trim the head of the strawberries before use. Cut them in half before use. Remember to use washed strawberries the same day as they tend to get soggy after 24 hours
Chocolate Chips: You can use milk chocolate or dark chocolate chips, or dark chocolate bark.
How to make Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies recipe
Remember to line a brownie baking dish (9x9) inch with parchment paper before use. This will help you get the brownies out if the baking dish easily. Or grease the baking dish with cooking oil or cooking spray before you add the batter.
Prepare the brownie batter as per package directions. Transfer to the baking dish and bake the brownies for 30 min.
Arrange strawberry halves in an even layer over the cooled baked brownies
Add chocolate chips (or chocolate bar, if using, cut it into small pieces), coconut oil, and heavy cream in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 3-4 min. Whisk until combined and you have a smooth and lump free chocolate ganache ready.
Pour the chocolate ganache over the strawberry brownies. Use a spatula to cover the strawberries evenly with the chocolate ganache.
Refrigerate for 15-20 min. So that the Ganache sets on top.
Use a hot serrated knife to cut the brownies. Wipe the knife after each cut for clean cuts.
How to serve
This decadent Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownie is so good in itself that I goobble about 2-3 pieces right after slicing them. However, you can top it with a scoop of your favorite vanilla ice cream or heavy cream and enjoy this.
Refrigerate: These ooey gooey Strawberry Brownies are best eaten on the same day. however if you have leftovers you can store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for upto 2 days.
Freezer: You can easily store leftover Strawberry Brownies in an airtight container in the freezer for upto 3 months
Thaw overnight in the refrigerator and reheat in the oven for 2-3 min before serving for best flavors.
Can I freeze these Strawberry Brownies?
Yes, of course! Although these are best eaten the same day. However, leftovers can be frozen in an airtight container and frozen for upto 3 months
Can i make my own homemade brownies instead of using brownie mix?
Yes, why not! You can easily make homemade brownies and top them with strawberries and chocolate ganache to make Chocolate covered strawberry brownies.
Can I use milk chocolate?
Yes, of course! You can use milk chocolate, dark chocolate or bitter sweet chocolate, or semi-sweet chocolate.
Can I make this gluten-free?
Yes of course! Use your favorite brand of gluten-free brownie mix or make coconut flour brownies or oatmeal flour brownies or almond flour brownies and top over with strawberries and chocolate ganache.
More Easy Brownie recipes
- American Flag Brownies
- The Best Zucchini Brownies ever (No Flour)
- Easter Egg Brownies
- Fudgy Oatmeal Brownies (Vegan | GF)
- The Best S'mores Brownies
- Dark Chocolate Coconut Flour Brownies (Vegan | GF)
- Salted Caramel Brownies
- Super Fudgy Nutella Brownies
- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- Mango Cheesecake Brownies with Milk Chocolate
- Super Fudgy Pecan Pie Brownies
- Red Velvet Brownies with White Chocolate Chips
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies
- 1 box Brownie Mix plus added ingredients like melted butter, hot water and eggs (if required)
- 1 lbs Fresh Strawberries rinsed and dried with stems removed and halved
- 2 cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips Or dark chocolate bar, chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil to melt chocolate chips
- Prepare the brownies in a 9x9 inch brownie baking dish as per package directions. Cool it down completely.
- Rinse the Strawberries, remove the stems, and cut the strawberries in half. Arrange the halved strawberries over the cooled brownie.
- Place Chocolate Chips 9or finely chopped chocolate bar) in a microwave dish. Pour heavy whipping cream and coconut oil into it. Microwave for 3-4 min and whisk until it gets smooth, creamy and glossy.
- Pour the chocolate ganache in an even layer over the strawberry brownie. Smooth and even it out using a spatula.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 min or until the ganache sets on top. Cut using a hot knife for clean cuts and serve.
So delicious Brownies