Healthy, Keto, Vegan, GF, and Low Carb. These Dark Chocolate Coconut Flour Brownies are the best Brownies ever. These are healthy Brownies which you'll love.
These Brownies are Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Low Carb.
Seldom does it occurs that you enjoy a Brownie but you forget about the carbs? Well, it is possible now. These guilt-free, indulgent Brownies are totally worth it. These are super easy to make.
These are made with Dark Chocolate, Coconut Oil, Coconut Milk, Coconut Sugar, Coconut Flour, Vanilla Extract, Desiccated Coconut, Almond Milk, and Dark Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
These Brownies get ready in minutes and make for a healthy alternative to any other Brownie.
Also, these are really fudgy brownies. And I mean, like really fudgy, like you have bits stuck to your teeth after every bite - fudgy! Yeah! that's right!
I have been making Vegan Brownies for a while now. So it's really easy right now. The right measurement of ingredients helps you get the best Vegan Brownies every single time. Have you tried my
- Fudgy Chickpea Brownies (Gluten-Free | Vegan )
- Vegan Almond Flour Brownies with Macadamia Nuts (Vegan | Gluten Free)
- Eggless Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
After a lot of practice, I have got you this recipe for the perfect Coconut Flour Brownies. These are absolutely PERFECT! Fudgy with a gorgeous crinkle top, thick, chewy and hold the perfect shape without crumbling down.
In my house, my Kids bake Brownies every often. Be it for Mother's Day or Memorial Day or any other Special Occasion, they love baking Brownies.
And who can say to decadent Brownies baked by Kids? Have you tried my
- Crinkle Banana Brownies
- White Chocolate Orange Brownies
- Mango Cheesecake Brownies with Milk Chocolate
- Super Fudgy Pecan Pie Brownies
- Decadent Red Velvet Brownies with White Chocolate Chips
- Mango Cheesecake Brownies with Milk Chocolate
- Super Fudgy Nutella Brownies
- Fudge Walnut Brownies
- Salted Caramel Brownies
- Fudgy Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
Let's talk taste
These Dark Chocolate and Coconut Flour Brownies are the best vegan brownies ever. I think the combination of Dark Chocolate and Coconut is amazing.
Coconut and Chocolate are surely like a match made in heaven. I love the intense Coconutty taste of these brownies. The crunch of desiccated coconut is surely the best part about these brownies.
Also, that gorgeous Crinkle top over these fudgy Coconut Flour brownies is so amazing and tastes extremely delicious.
- Dark Chocolate
- Coconut Oil
- Coconut Milk
- Coconut Sugar
- Coconut Flour
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Desicated Coconut
- Baking Soda
- Dark Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
See recipe card for quantities. Also, watch the video for a quick visual.
STEP 1: MELT DARK CHOCOLATE
- Melt Dark Chocolate with Coconut Oil in the oven or melt Chocolate with coconut oil in a double boil until it gets smooth and creamy.
STEP 2: ADD DRY INGREDIENTS
- Add Coconut Flour, Desicated Coconut, Baking Soda, Coconut Sugar, Pure Vanilla Extract and Coconut Milk. Fold until combined.
- The Brownie batter should be thick and not runny.
STEP 3: BAKE THE BROWNIES
- Pour the batter in a lined baking dish
- Bake @350F or 180C for 20-25 min or until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean
- After the Brownies gets baked, allow it to cool down in the same pan for 10 minutes
- Cut it into squares and serve.
Remember that since these Brownies are made without Eggs or Flax Eggs, so you need to bake this for a longer time so that they get baked to perfection.
Hint: To get that gorgeous Crinkle top over the brownies, add Coconut Oil instead of butter. It will make these Coconut Flour Brownies, fudgy and get them a gorgeous crinkle top.
- Gluten Free Baking Powder - You can use Bobs Red Mill 1 to 1 Gluten Free Baking Powder as a replacement to Coconut Flour. Its gluten free and healthy and works perfectly for these brownies
- Coconut Sugar - I like to use Coconut sugar for that mildly sweet and nutty taste of Coconut. However you can replace this with Maple.
- Chocolate Chips - You can add vegan Chocolate chips in the brownie batter.
Brownies always taste the best the next day. So, if you're able to save some, you're in for a treat. You can keep these brownies in an air-tight container and refrigerate them or keep it at room temperature. You can store these brownies for 2 -3 days in the refrigerator.
If you want to freeze individual pieces of brownies, then you can certainly do so. Wrap Individual Coconut Brownie Pieces with Plastic wrap and then again with Aluminium foil and freeze. You can freeze these brownies for up to 4 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator and gently reheat in the oven before serving.
Top Tips to make the Best Vegan Brownies
Over the years of baking Brownies, especially VEGAN Brownies. I have learned a few tips. I would love to share them with y'all.
- Vegan Brownies should have good quality chocolate. I like to use Dark Chocolate (diary free) for my recipes. That fudgy center is surely because of Dark Chocolate
- Coconut Oil - This is from my personal experience that Brownies which are made using Oil are fudgier than the ones made with Butter. So, I like to use Coconut Oil. Its vegan and here they taste just Umm-aazzing!
- Donot Overmix - Donot overmix the batter. Just fold until there are no white parts of flour are seen.
I hope you liked this recipe and shall make it soon. If you happen to make this recipe, then comment below and rate this recipe. Also, tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram.
Other Vegan Desserts recipes
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins (Vegan | GF)
- No-Bake Apricot Coconut Balls (Vegan, Keto, Paleo, Gluten-Free)
- Almond Flour Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars (Gluten-Free | Vegan)
- No-Bake Mini Blackberry Cheesecake (Vegan)
- Vegan Dates Matcha Cups
Dark Chocolate Coconut Flour Brownies (Vegan | GF)
- 200 gm Dark Chocolate dairy free
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Desiccated Coconut
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda¼
- ¼ cup Dutch Processed Cocoa Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C) and line an 8 -inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Melt Dark Chocolate with coconut oil in the oven. Melt the chocolate at 30-seconds bursts and keep stirring frequently until there are no lumps and it's smooth and silky. You can also melt the Dark Chocolate with Coconut Oil on the stovetop over a double boiler.
- Add Coconut Flour, Coconut Milk, Coconut Sugar, Pure Vanilla Extract, Desiccated Coconut, Baking Soda, and Dark Unsweetened Cocoa Powder to the melted chocolate and fold until combined. DO NOT OVERMIX THE BATTER
- Transfer this brownie batter to the prepared baking dish. Bake @350F for 20-25 minutes. After the Brownies get baked, allow them to cool down in the same pan for 10 minutes before cutting.
Really delicious Vegan Brownies! Love that it’s so healthy and delicious!!
Super recipe!!! Excellent tasting Brownies!! Kids loved this tooo❤️❤️❤️
Wow!! I just made this for the first time today and these were so delicious and flavourful brownies!! Super moist and Fudgy