Soft and Chewy Nutella Cookies with White Chocolate Chips will bring alive all your chocolate cookies dreams alive. 🤎🤎🤎😋
They are decadent, moist and extra soft, which will melt in your mouth with every bite and cause an explosion of butter and chocolate! 😍😍😍
Also Read: How to make soft chocolate chip cookies
If my taste buds could speak, then the first word which they would say would be - "Umm! Soo Chooocoolaty"
When I tasted my cookies, I wanted to pat my back for being able to make such delicious cookies.
Nutella in cookies tastes excellent. It makes it soo gooey, chocolaty and so much better.😋😋
🤩 More Nutella Recipes
Imagine you are going through a day where everything is going wrong. You missed the train to work only to see weird looks from people at the office.
Your subordinates aren't taking you seriously. Your boss isn't able to understand how hard you are working.
Amidst all this, you come home and bake these Nutella cookies. I'm going to tell you what happens next.
Your kitchen will get a bit messy. Some basic baking ingredients from your stock will be exhausted.
But, within no time you will have a batch of chocolaty, chewy, soft and gorgeous Nutella cookies with white chocolate chips waiting to be eaten. And, that's not it!
As you take the first bite of these chocolaty, chewy Nutella cookies glazed with white chocolate your taste buds would swirl in the whirlpool of chocolate.
🤎🤎 Chewy Nutella Cookies with White Chocolate Chips
Have you ever craved for loads and loads of chocolate? A kind of desire that doesn't fulfill itself with a chocolate toffee or a bark?
Well, I have! And, that is when I decided to make these soft and chewy double chocolate Nutella white chocolate chip cookies.
I have a special corner in my heart for chocolate. I know I am sounding like a cheesy teenage girl to you.
But, when it comes to Nutella, I get weak in my knees. Can't help it!
So, today we are making, chewy double chocolate Nutella cookies with White Chocolate Chips.
Since I love chocolate so much, I have drizzled my cookies with white chocolate glaze.
It made them taste something much more than delicious. The sweet white chocolate glazed mixed with the Nutella cookies mixed with each other like two lost friends.🤎🤍
🥘 What are the things that you need to make this Nutella Cookies
- Butter (unsalted)
- Brown Sugar
- Eggs (if not using eggs then you can use yogurt along with vinegar)
- All-Purpose flour
- Baking Powder
💯 Troubleshooting tips for making these Chocolaty, Chewy Nutella Cookies
- Your batter should be sticky. Add milk and lots of chocolate. Don't worry if it gets messy.
- Make small cookie balls and leave at least a 2-inch gap between each cookie while placing them on the baking tray.
- Leave the cookie dough in the fridge for at least 2 hours before you bake them.
- If you see that your cookie dough is too liquidy, then add some all-purpose flour and cornstarch. It will hold them together and won't let them fall flat.
- Allow your cookies to cool down completely before transferring them to the cooling rack.
🤔 Are these Nutella Cookies Gluten Free?
No. But you can easily make it Gluten free by replacing AP Flour with Gluten Free Flour blend or Almond Flour.
🌱 Are these Vegan Cookies?
No. But to make these Vegan, replace butter with Vegan Butter, Milk with Almond Milk and replace Eggs with Flaxeggs.
👩🍳 Step By Step Recipe for Nutella White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ cup Butter unsalted
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Granulated sugar
- 1 large Egg
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Nutella
- ¼ cup Milk
- 1½ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ Cup Cocoa Powder
- ½ tablespoon Baking Soda
- 1½ tablespoon Cornstarch
- ½ CUP Chocolate Chips dark, semi sweet
- 4 Oz White Chocolate
- ½ Cup Butter
- ¼ Cup Granulated Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9x11" baking tray with cooking spray and line with silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Add the Butter and Sugar in a large mixing bowl. Cream the Butter and sugar using a stand mixer or handheld mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add Egg, Vanilla Extract, Nutella, Milk and mix it well into the batter.
- Sieve the dry ingredeints - Flour, Baking soda, Cocoa powder into the wet ingredients in parts and mix just enough with a hand blender or stand mixer.
- Fold Dark Semi-Sweet chocolate chips into the cookie dough and cover it with a plastic wrap. Let it chill for 2 hours or over-night in the refrigerator.
- Take it out and let it come back to room temperature.
- Use an ice-cream scoop to make small balls and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Keep at least a 2-inch gap between each ball. Make sure you make a small 1-inch ball.
- Bake for 10 minutes and let it chill in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Take them out and let them chill in the baking tray for additional 30-minutes
- Now, place them on a cooling rack and let them chill at room temperature for additional 30-minutes.
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler. OR Melt White Chocolate Chips with a few drops of coconut oil in the oven at 30 seconds bursts.
- Use a spatula to mix melted white chocolate, softened butter with granulated sugar.
- When the glaze gets light and fluffy, use a spoon to glaze the cookies.
Ask Me Anything