Easter Egg Brownies - Chocolat-y, Fudgy Brownies topped with Cadbury Easter Mini Eggs is super-delicious and bake up in a snap. Take a break from your Easter egg hunt with these delicious, moist, and rich easter egg dessert recipe.
Recipe in Glance
Easter Egg BrowniesCute little Mini Cadbury Easter Eggs topped over fudgy, chocolaty, and rich brownies. One of the most delicious recipes of all time.
Cute Mini Egg Brownies
You could use a packaged brownie mix to make these brownies. But trust me, when you'll be making this I bet you'll think you're making chocolate brownie recipe from a package.
More of my favorite Brownie recipes:
- S'mores Brownies
- Nutella Brownies
- Salted Caramel Brownies
- Fudge Walnut Brownies
- White Chocolate Orange Brownies
Brownies with Cadbury Mini Eggs
Excellent Treat for Sunday brunch this easy recipe requires just 9 basic ingredients. I'm sure they are easily available in your home.
These sweet and rich brownies with cadbury mini eggs will steal your heart.
These pastel colored cadbury Mini Eggs are just what you need to bring the Easter Joy to your Kitchen.
Plan your Easter Menu
- 50 Best Easter Side Dishes
- 20 Best Easter Desserts Recipes
- Best Easter Pie Recipes
- Best Easter Cookies
- Easter Appetizer Recipes
- Easy Easter Brunch Recipes
Indulge your sweet tooth with these deliciously decadent brownies.
So much easier than Italian Easter Buns these Easter Egg brownies are my absolute favorite. Gets ready in a jiff and super-popular amongst kids.
Perfect Easter Treats for Kids and Grown Ups
If you’re feeling the need to snack on something sweet, give this recipe for Easter Egg brownies a try.
Chocolate Eggs on Fudgy Brownies makes for an excitable and delightful experience.
Easter is just around the corner, and I'm sure you might be looking out for some easy Easter desserts.
Well there can be nothing more festive and delicious than these Easter Egg Brownies.
Sure to please your inner chocoholic
As a Chocoholic you'll find these Easter Egg Brownies a total treat for your taste palate.
Perfect Easter Treat for Kids and Adults these Cadbury Easter Egg Brownies needs just 30-minutes of cooking time.
And, the recipe for Easter Egg Brownies couldn't get any easier.
All you have to do is just bake a regular chocolate brownie. Top it with roughly crushed Mini Cadbury Easter Eggs.
Bake for another 5-minutes and top with more Easter Eggs.
And, voila! You have happiness served on a plate.
Ingredients needed to make Easter Cadbury Eggs Brownies
Here's all that you'll need to make these Brownies
- Unsalted Butter - butter helps you get a cakey brownie.
- Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar - you can also use chocolate chips if you want.
- Granulated Sugar - just the right amount to make the batter non-liquidy.
- Pure Vanilla Extract - or else your brownie will have an egg-y taste.
- Eggs - helps make a rich and decadent brownie.
- Dutch Process Cocoa Powder - rich dutch process cocoa powder brings a wholesome taste to this recipe.
- All Purpose Flour - Just the right amount of flour or your brownie batter will become dry.
- Kosher Salt - to make chocolate taste even better
- Cadbury Mini Easter Eggs - The final layer of garnish to make it stand out.
How to Make Easter Egg Brownies
Here the basic steps to make Easter Egg Brownie.
Step 1: Melt Chocolate and Butter
- First grab a microwave safe mixing bowl.
- Place roughly chopped semi sweet chocolate bar.
- Melt in the microwave, stirring after every 30-seconds, until silky smooth.
Step 2: Whisk in Sugar
- Whisk in Granulated Sugar
- mix until fully combined.
Step 3: Whisk in Eggs and Vanilla
- Whisk in two large eggs and a tablespoon of high-quality Pure Vanilla extract.
- Whisk until the egg dissolves in the brownie batter.
Step 4: Fold in Cocoa Powder, Flour, & Salt
- Use a rubber spatula or a wooden spatula to fold in dutch process cocoa powder, all purpose flour, and salt.
Step 5: Bake
- Pour in a prepared baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-minutes or until a toothpick comes out with few moist crumbs.
- In the meantime roughly crush Mini Cadbury Easter Eggs and keep it aside.
Stepe 6: Top with Cadbury Eggs
- Top with Mini Easter Cadbury Eggs.
- Bake for 5-minutes or don't bake at all.
- Allow your brownies to cool down completely and then cut them into squares.
- Use Best Quality Chocolate Bar. I personally like Ghiradelli Chocolate Bar. PS: I am not getting paid by this brand it's just a personal preference.
- Use Dutch Process Cocoa Powder - I always recommend Dutch Process Cocoa Powder for best taste and flavor.
- Don't Overbake Your Brownies - One of the most common mistakes that we tend to make is overbake our brownies. This results in dry brownies. You do not want that. So, bake until a toothpick inserted at the center of the brownie comes out with few moist crumbs.
- Allow your Brownies to cool down completely - This is super-important. You shouldn't cut your brownies when they are hot or else they will break apart. Allow your brownies to cool down completely at room temperature and then cut them into pieces.
More favorite Easter Desserts
- No-Bake Easter Egg Oreo Truffles [4-Ingredient]
- Easter Colored Crinkle Cookies
- Easter Bird's Nest Muffins
- Easter M&M Chocolate chip Cookies
- Cute & Soft Easter Thumbprint Cookies
- Easter Egg Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Truffles
- Easter Bunny Pancakes
- Peanut Butter Easter Bunny Cookies
- Cute Easter Chick Oreo Cookies
Easter Egg Brownies
- 1½ sticks unsalted butter ¾ cup
- 1 package 4 oz semi sweet chocolate bar roughly chopped
- 2 cups granulated sugar 400 grams
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 100 grams Dutch-Process Cocoa Powder 1 cup
- 130 grams all purpose flour 1 cup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- cadbury mini eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a 9x9 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Leave out some paper hanging on the side to bring out the brownies when finished cooking. Keep it aside.
- In a microwave-safe mixing bowl place unsalted butter and semi-sweet chocolate baking bar. Microwave at 30-second increment. Stir until smooth and silky.
- Whisk in granulated sugar until fully combined.
- Add in two large eggs and pure vanilla extract. Whisk until you don't see the yellow part of eggs.
- Add in dutch process cocoa powder, all purpose flour, and salt. Use a rubber spatula or a wooden spatula to fold it all in. Your Batter should not be liquidy. It should be very thick and sort of lumpy. Spread evenly into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30-minutes. Insert the toothpick at the center of the brownie. If it comes out clean then it is over baked. If it comes out wet then its not baked. And, if it comes out with few moist crumbs then your brownie is perfectly baked.
- In the meantime, use a mortar pestle to crush easter egg brownies. Or simply crush them randomly by just beating down the sealed package with anything heavy like a rolling pin or a pan.
- Remove brownie from oven and randomly place half of crushed cadbury easter eggs on the brownies.
- Bake for another 5-minutes. Remove from oven and place remaining cadbury Easter eggs on the brownies.
- Allow the brownie to cool down completely for 2-3 hours at room temperature. Then Use a plastic knife to cut it into squares and serve.