Chicken Parmesan Meatballs stuffed with Mozzarella - Crispy on the outside and cheesy on the inside, these delicious Chicken Parmesan Meatballs make for an excellent dinner recipe that you can make in less than an hour.
After cooking Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan if I can think of something even better than that, then it has to be these crispy Chicken Parmesan Meatballs.
The Panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan Cheese adds a crispy coating on the outside. While the Eggs, Chicken, and Parmesan bring an appetizing touch to the Meatballs. Finally, the fact that they are stuffed with Mozzarella gives them that ooey-gooey, Cheesy texture on the inside.
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs with Ground Chicken is definitely gonna be your favorite dinner recipe of all time. Just a touch of shredded Mozzarella wrapped in Chicken Parmesan Meatballs makes it taste all the more amazing.
The best part about my Chicken Parmesan Meatballs is the cheese oozing out from the center. If you are a family of young and picky eaters like us, then you can be sure that this Italian dinner recipe is gonna be a hit. Everyone is gonna is thoroughly be impressed and this is definitely gonna be your go-to recipe for game days.
Crowd-Pleasing Meatballs with minced Chicken
Need a Crowd-Pleasing Meatball recipe? Try these extra crispy Chicken Parmesan Meatballs. They are so easy to make that you'll be willing to double the recipe for your fam.
The best part is the marinara sauce and extra cheese on top. Those two are an amazing combination that makes Chicken Parmesan Meatballs taste the best.
So, just a touch of Marinara Sauce along with some Mozzarella makes these Chicken Parmesan Meatballs look so cute!
What are Panko Breadcrumbs?
Panko Breadcrumbs also known as Japanese Breadcrumbs are extra crispy than your regular breadcrumbs. They are made using bread without the crust. They have a gorgeous airy texture which brings a crispy coating to our fried foods.
In this case, it is these light and airy Panko Breadcrumbs, that gives our Chicken Parmesan Meatballs a super-crispy, flavorful, and delicious coating on the outside.
How to Make Chicken Parmesan Meatballs?
- Combine Ground Chicken with two eggs, Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Panko Breadcrumbs, shredded Parmesan Cheese, and Dried Oregano.
- Use a spoon to mix it well. Scoop out a portion of the mixture and make a small bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the mixture and place small Mozzarella balls. Wrap Mozzarella cheese with Meatball mixture. Give it a nice circular look.
- Coat with Cornstarch: Coat each Chicken parmesan Meatballs in Cornstarch. Make sure that it is evenly coated from all sides.
- Deep Fry Meatballs: In a pan heat some oil. As the oil gets heated, place meatballs in the pan. Allow them to get browned on both sides.
- BROIL: Bring back the meatballs in a baking tray. Top with Marinara and shredded Mozzarella Cheese on top. Broil on full power for 5-minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve: Serve right away with spaghetti.
What do I Serve this with?
- One Pot Spaghetti Recipe (NO MEAT) with Whipped Herb Ricotta
- Lentil Bolognese with Spaghetti
- 10-min Shrimp Scampi With Spaghetti
- Garlic Butter Spaghetti Noodles Recipe loaded with Parmesan
Important Tips for Making Chicken Parmesan Meatballs:
- Add Lots of Panko breadcrumbs so that your Meatballs are crispy on the outside and also so that it soaks up all the moisture from ground chicken.
- Make sure you fry Chicken in batches. Adding all the meatballs at once won't allow them to get golden brown evenly.
- Do not forget to broil for few minutes before serving.
- To make it more delicious, add some extra Mozzarella Cheese and Marinara sauce on top.
Other recipes you might like:
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Lemon Parmesan Chicken Alfredo
- Keto Chicken Alfredo Bake
- Ranch Cheddar Chicken Bake (So Cheesy)
- Crispiest Air Fryer Southern Fried Chicken Recipe with Buttermilk
If you are making this recipe, then please leave a rating below. Also, take a snap and share it on Instagram with #recipemagik. Tag @recipemagik so that I can see how it turned out.
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs stuffed with Mozzarella
- 1½ Lbs Ground Chicken
- 2 Large Eggs
- Salt and Pepper as per taste
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- ½ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano can replace with Italian Seasoning or Dried Parsley
- ¼ Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ Cup Cornstarch
For Frying Meatballs
- 3 Tablespoon Canola Oil for cooking meatballs (divided)
- 4 Tablespoon Marinara Sauce
- 4 Tablespoon Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
For Garnish (OPTIONAL)
- Freshly chopped Parsley
- In a large mixing bowl combine the ingredients for meatballs. Use a spoon to mix it all together.
Stuff Mozzarella Cheese
- Scoop out a small portion of Meatball mixture and roll it in between your hands. Use your index finger to make a small dent in the center. Place some shredded Mozzarella Cheese in the center of the meatballs. Wrap the meatball around the Mozzarella Cheese. Roll it in between your hands to give it a circular shape. Don't worry about the size of the meatballs.
Coat in Cornstarch
- Coat each Chicken Parmesan Meatballs in Cornstarch evenly. Dust of any excess.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Place meatballs one by one into the pan. Do not overcrowd the pan. Leave some for the next batch.Cook meatballs until browned and completely cooked through on both sides. Once browned on all six sides, transfer to a clean dish.Add some more oil and cook the second batch of meatballs in the same way.
- Transfer meatballs to a baking dish. Add some Marinara Sauce and Shredded Mozzarella Cheese on top. Broil on high power for 5-minutes or until the cheese melts on top.
- Serve with chopped parsley.