Crunchy, Crusty, and Chewy these Keto Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks will blow your mind! The dash of mild-spices enhances the cheesy taste while the gorgeous crust over the breadsticks makes it chewy, soft and deliciously awesome! It's a one-in-a-million low carb recipe that doesn't taste like the typical definition of "healthy food".
Keto Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks
When you are on a Keto diet, you need to make it a point that you don't starve yourself. Just because you are on a diet doesn't mean you'll stop eating. You got to eat - healthy! Hence, it is important that you choose food items that are low in carb and keto-friendly. And, It's my job to teach you how to make healthy recipes that taste lip-smackingly delicious! One such keto recipe that will be your all-time favorite is these low carb Keto Garlic Breadsticks.
I am an over-weighted person and I'm on a Keto diet since last year. Though there haven't been significant changes in my body weight, I have experienced many benefits. My low carb, keto-friendly diet helps me feel light. It makes me feel less tired and lethargic. I have stopped depending on 10-cups of coffee to stick through the day. In these times, my biggest support system was my homemade Keto or low carb snacks. One such snack is this Keto Garlic Cheese Breadsticks. I make this recipe often. What's even more interesting is that now even my kids have started liking it.
I have made this recipe so many times that now I know it like the back of my hand. I am allergic to gluten hence I use almond flour to make this. I also don't like the taste of coconut flour, or else my work would have been so much easier. But, I love the sweet and nutty texture that almond flour provides to my keto garlic parmesan breadsticks.
How to Make Keto Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks with just 4-Ingredients?
If you want to make them with just four ingredients then you can skip everything else and just your mozzarella, parmesan, egg and some garlic cloves. You can always replace garlic cloves with garlic powder.
How can I make them taste even better?
To improve its taste further, you can make a mix of garlic, softened butter, black pepper and cilantro and drizzle it over your breadsticks before you put them for baking. This small step will make the flavorful butter penetrate the sticky, cheesy bread dough and make it taste so much better. Alternatively, you can use garlic herb butter. It will make it taste fabulous.
Can this garlic Butter Keto Bread be made ahead of time?
Yes, you can make it ahead of time and freeze it. You can take it out before you are about to serve and just warm it up lightly in your oven.
What makes this Keto Garlic Bread So Good?
Well, for me the king of any recipe is its ingredients. In this recipe, we have used all items which are low in the carb or have zero carbs. Such as shredded mozzarella cheese - it has got just 1g or carb, shredded parmesan cheese - just 0.2g of carb, 1/2 Cup Almond flour - which has 6g of carb (keep in mind that Almond flour is the lowest carb flour), and just 1 whole egg - that has 0.6g of total carbohydrate. Now, if you do the total this is just 7.8g of carb. And, it is exceptionally tasty. You will love the crunchy crust on the top perfectly paired with the soft, cheesy, garlicky interiors with just a hint of some spices. As I said earlier, this is a one-in-a-million recipe that needs no introduction at all.
What does these Garlic Bread go with?
As for me, I need nothing by its side. Just a small bowl of tomato ketchup makes it taste outstanding. However, you can either serve this with pizzas or spaghetti or sandwiches and it will be the perfect side dish that adds that modish zing to your everyday food.
Keto Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks
- 1 Cup Mozzarella cheese Grated
- ½ Cup Cream cheese softened at room temperature
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 8-10 cloves Garlic Chopped
- 2 qts Green Chili chopped
- ¼ Cup Cilantro chopped
- 3 Teaspoon Oregano crushed
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chili Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon Basil Leaves dried & crushed
Baking & Spices
- ½ Cup Almond Flour
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Whole Egg
- Preheat oven to 450F or 230C and grease a baking tray with cooking spray. Line it with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl take grated mozzarella cheese, almond flour, chopped garlic, chopped green chilies & cilantro and mix well.
- Season it with black pepper powder, oregano, salt, baking soda, baking powder, basil, red chili flakes, and grated parmesan cheese.
- Add softened cream cheese and mix well. Put it in the oven at full power for 1 minute.
- Get it out and add one whole egg. Combine everything well using a spoon. Place your sticky bread dough on the lined baking tray.
- Top it with some more parmesan cheese, vegetable oil, chopped garlic cloves, some extra oregano, and red chili flakes.
- Bake at 450F for 16 minutes or until the sides are brown and the cheese starts bubbling.
- Get it out and cut your garlic bread into pieces. Enjoy it with tomato sauce or any other sauce you like.