Ranch Cheddar Chicken Bake is a quick and easy Chicken Breast recipe where the chicken breast is coated in Mayonnaise, Ranch Dressing, and minced garlic. Topped with Panko Breadcrumbs, Parmesan Cheese, and shredded Cheddar Cheese this is baked to perfection.
What you get is a crispy Panko Parmesan crust with juicy chicken and creamy mayonnaise on the inside. Served with steamed Broccoli this makes a perfect weeknight dinner recipe that the fam will love.
Also, try Ranch Cheddar Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
Ranch Cheddar Chicken
This Ranch Cheddar Chicken has a creamy, and flavourful taste which when combined with Mayonnaise makes for a delightful Chicken dinner recipe that will force you to lick your fingertips.
- Chicken breasts - You can use boneless Chicken Thighs as well.
- Ranch Dressing or Ranch Seasoning Mix
- Mayonnaise - You can use Low fat Mayonnaise is you have to.
- Minced Garlic - to build the flavours.
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Panko Breadcrumbs (Japanese breadcrumbs) - You can use gluten free Breadcrumbs.
How to make Ranch Cheddar Chicken (STEP BY STEP GUIDE)
Step 1: Combine Ranch Dressing, Mayonnaise, and Minced Garlic
So, first of all, you need to combine Mayonnaise with Ranch dressing and Minced garlic. If you want you can use Garlic Powder in place of minced garlic. I am not adding any other herbs since Ranch Dressing already has herbs in it.
Pour on Chicken: Pour this creamy mixture on your chicken breasts.
Step 2: Pour on Chicken
Now pour this creamy Ranch, Mayonnaise, and Garlic mixture on your Chicken breast. Use the back of the spoon to coat your chicken breast evenly.
Step 3: Add Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Now add shredded Cheddar Cheese to your Chicken Breast. I like to shred my cheddar cheese at home, rather than buying pre-shredded cheddar cheese from the market.
Step 4: Add Panko Breadcrumbs and Parmesan Cheese
Now add some Panko Breadcrumbs and Parmesan Cheese to the Chicken Breast. Rub it using the back of your spoon so that the chicken breast is evenly covered.
Step 5: Spray Oil on Chicken
Finally, spray some Cooking Oil on the Chicken so that it comes out crispy and crunchy on the outside and juicy on the inside. Oil also prevents the chicken from going dry when it is in the hot oven.
Step 6: Bake your Chicken Breasts
Finally, bake your Chicken Breasts in a Preheated oven at 425°F (220C) for 25-minutes or until the Chicken is completely cooked through.
Can I add Bacon to this?
Well, yes. Of course, you can add Bacon to this.
In fact, I am sure you've heard about a popular recipe called Baked Cheesy Bacon ranch chicken.
For that, all you have to do is fry strips of bacon in some butter or hot oil. And then cut them into small bits.
You can simply sprinkle this crispy Bacon bits on your Chicken Breast and serve it with some Steamed Broccoli or Green Beans.
Can I Make this in my Air Fryer?
Well, yes. Of course, you can. In fact, I am gonna make Ranch Cheddar Chicken in Air Fryer very soon. So, to make this in your Air Fryer, do the following:
- Place the Seasoned Side Chicken Breasts down. Bake at 360°F for 9 minutes. Then flip over and bake the other side for another 9-minutes.
- Your Chicken should have an internal temperature of 165°F. Make sure that your Chicken reaches this temperature before consuming it.
More Baked Chicken Breast Recipes
- Honey Mustard Chicken Breasts - Juicy Chicken with Sweet and Sour Sauce.
- Herb Chicken Breast - These herbs will make you fall in love with Chicken.
- Garlic Butter Chicken Breasts - The creamy Garlic butter sauce!
- Honey Balsamic Chicken Breasts - Balsamic Vinegar with Honey makes an excellent sauce.
- Spinach Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Breasts - Creamy and Comforting recipe.
- Broccoli Stuffed Chicken Breasts - A place where healthy meets tasty!
- Cajun Chicken - That Spicy Cajun Seasoning.
If you are making this recipe then please leave a rating below. Also, take a snap and share it on Instagram with #recipemagik. Tag me @recipemagik so that I can see how it turned out.
Ranch Cheddar Chicken Bake
- 4 Large Chicken Breasts about 8 oz each breast (or Boneless Chicken Thighs)
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- 6 Cloves Garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoon Ranch Dressing 04 Dry Ranch Seasoning Mix
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese or Pepperjack cheese.
- ¼ Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ Cup Panko Breadcrumbs use Gluten Free Breadcrumbs or any regular breadcrumbs
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven: Preheat oven to 425F or 220C and place the pounded Chicken breast in a baking tray.
- Make a Mixture: Combine Ranch, Mayonnaise, and minced garlic in a small bowl. Stir well using a spoon to combine.
- Coat chicken: Coat each Chicken breast in this creamy Ranch Mayo mixture. Add shredded Cheddar Cheese, Shredded Parmesan Cheese, and some Panko Breadcrumbs.Spray Oil: Spray Oil on Chicken and then bake it in a preheated oven.
- Bake: Bake Chicken breast in a preheated oven for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.