One-Pot Spaghetti Recipe - LOVE Vegetarian Spaghetti but don't want to cook it separately? I get it. It happens to me all the time. Here is One-Pot Vegetarian Spaghetti Recipe - a quick weeknight recipe - where you make the Sauce, add your Spaghetti, cover it with a lid and once it is done, you just serve it with some whipped Herb Ricotta. Sounds delicious right? Also, have you tried- Lentil Bolognese with Spaghetti - (Seriously! The Best Vegetarian Dinner Recipe there is)!
This is one of the best meals you'll ever have. I just finished eating this and man oh man, was it good? Well, wrong question. You should ask me was it soooo good? Well yes! This No Meat Spaghetti Recipe is so amazing that even if you are totally full you just need one spoonful of this Spaghetti and you'll find a new appetite to eat all over again!
One Pot Spaghetti Recipe
If you are looking for an easy dinner recipe that is creamy, comforting, and just a wee bit spicy, then try this One Pot Spaghetti without Meat. You can add any Protein of your choice. Be it Mushrooms, or Black Beans or Chickpeas and etc. If you want to add Chicken you can do that as well. All you have to do is just put everything in a pot and cover cook for a while. Within moments your One Pot Spaghetti will be ready.
The creamy whipped Herb Ricotta with Italian herbs, Olive Oil, the Oregano, the Cherry Tomatoes, and of course the spices make this a blissful experience.
In fact, having this One Pot Vegetarian Spaghetti is like a joy-ride for your tastebuds! As you begin eating, you close your eyes and your taste buds begin to immerse themselves in a vivid journey full of excitement...!
Easy Vegetarian Recipes for Beginners
Need Quick and Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas for two or for the family? Well, here is One Pot Spaghetti - an easy vegetarian recipe for college students.
All you need is Spaghetti, Marinara Sauce, and some basic ingredients like Onions, Garlic, and Tomatoes. When it comes to Vegetarian Dinner Recipes, I always choose something that requires few ingredients. This One Pot Spaghetti no meat is just that. Besides this, you can also try - Vegetarian Meatballs (a Must Try for all), Roasted Cauliflower Tacos with Chipotle Romesco - (best choice for Meatless Mondays), Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos - (excellent recipe for Taco Tuesday), White Bean Quesadillas - (Crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside), Healthy Quinoa Fried Rice with Crispy Tofu (Lipsmackingly Delicious), Black Bean Quinoa Sliders - (classic recipe for a tiresome day), Eggplant Lasagna - (OMG! This recipe is so good, just the best) and Spinach Lasagna - (Creamy & Comforting), and etc.
One Pot Pasta without Meat
Generally, Spaghetti is paired with Meatballs. But in this case, we are gonna make one-pot pasta without meat. I get your concerns. Is it gonna be good? Is it gonna be worth it? Well, the answer is - YES! It will be tasty. It will be delicious, it will be the best One Pot Spaghetti recipe you've ever had. Packed with taste this One Pot Vegetarian Spaghetti recipe is gonna win you over in an instant.
Just by looking at this One Pot Pasta Dish, I am sure you are filled with excitement. Aren't you? Well, I cannot wait for the moment you make it and try it. It's gonna be so amazing. That creamy ricotta with that cheesy parmesan topping, that fragrance of Olive Oil, and that kick of Garlic - umm.... so good.
How to Make One Pot Vegetarian Spaghetti?
- SAUTE ONIONS & GARLIC: The First step of the recipe is to Saute Onions and Garlic. So, chop them finely and saute them until the onions caramelize.
- POUR MARINARA SAUCE: You can use Store-Bought Marinara Sauce or you can make Marinara Sauce at home as I did. Learn How to Make Marinara Sauce here.
- ADD SPAGHETTI: Now add Spaghetti, Italian Seasoning, Salt, and Pepper. Cover cook and let the pasta get cooked.
- WHIPPED RICOTTA: In a Food Processor combine Ricotta Cheese with Italian Herbs and Olive Oil. Pulse until it is light and airy. You can also use a handheld mixer for this step.
And, that's it. That's how you make One Pot Spaghetti without Meat.
What Else Can you Add?
- Mushrooms: If there is anything else that would make this Vegetarian Spaghetti even more amazing then it is Mushrooms. Simply a fabulous combination.
- Chickpeas: If you like the nuttiness of Chickpeas then feel free to add it into this One Pot Pasta Recipe.
- Refried Beans: Wanna bring in a Mexican touch? Try adding some refried beans to the recipe. Gonna be magical!
Other Recipes You can Make:
- One-Pot Lemon Basil Pesto Pasta - Simply amazing Pasta Dinner recipe.
- Creamy One-Pot Red Sauce Fusili Pasta - Love the tangy tomatoes.
- Parmesan Cauliflower Spinach Pasta - Just so comforting.
- Black Bean Pasta Casserole - One of the best dinners you'll have.
- Penne in Cheesy Pumpkin Pasta Sauce - So delicious and so comforting.
- Tomato Basil Penne Pasta - The classics that never get old.
If you are making this recipe, then please leave a rating below. Also, take a snap and share it on Instagram with #recipemagik. Tag me @recipemagik so that I can see how it turned out.
One Pot Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Medium-sized Onions finely chopped
- 3-4 Cloves Garlic minced
- 3 Cups Marinara Sauce Homemade (made with Fresh or canned Tomatoes) or Store Bought (1 jar of 24 ounces)
- 2 Medium-sized Bell Pepper chopped
- 8 ounces Spaghetti Noodles broken in half
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper As Per Taste
- Parmesan Cheese grated
- 5-6 Tablespoons Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Herbs Basil, Oregano, rosemary, thyme (Fresh or Dried)
- ½ Tablespoon Olive Oil
- In a large Pot or Dutch oven heat some Extra Virgin Olive Oil. As the oil shimmers, add chopped Onions, and minced garlic. Cook on medium-low heat until the onions caramelize.
- Pour Marinara Sauce and chopped Bell Peppers. Stir lightly.Add Spaghetti, Italian Seasoning, Salt, and pepper. Press them down so that it is submerged in the sauce. Cover cook on medium-low heat for 15-20 minutes or until the pasta is al dente. Stir lightly every 5-minutes.
- In a food processor add Ricotta Cheese, Herbs, and Olive Oil. Pulse until it becomes light and airy. You can also use a handheld mixer for this step.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes, whipped ricotta, and a generous amount of grated Parmesan cheese. Enjoy right away.
- If your pasta is too watery after your spaghetti is al dente then cook uncovered for few minutes on high heat so that the water evaporates.
- To Make it Gluten-Free just use Gluten-Free Pasta of your choice.
Ask Me Anything