Easy Keto Chicken Alfredo Bake or Chicken Alfredo Casserole is a healthy, low carb and keto dinner recipe. Chicken is fried with butter and tossed in a creamy Alfredo Sauce (made without flour) and is finally baked in the oven with loads of Mozzarella Cheese on top. This Keto Chicken Alfredo Casserole takes just 10 minutes of preparation and 10 minutes in the oven to get prepared from scratch. This counts down to just 428KCal and makes for a healthy Keto Dinner Recipe. Have you tried my Keto Cheeseburger Casserole?
Hey friends. So, today I'll be sharing one of the easiest and cheesiest Keto Dinner Recipes with y'all. This Keto Chicken Alfredo Bake is a quick and easy low-carb dinner recipe. It's super cheesy, hearty, warm, and comforting. Having this on a Keto diet is just the best thing ever. You will never feel like you're on a diet and this will never come in the way of your Health.
This Keto Chicken Alfredo Casserole is a perfect family-friendly recipe. Your Kids will love having this Chicken Alfredo Casserole. This is just that kind of comforting meal, which we all crave in the middle of the week. And this gets ready in under 30-minutes from scratch. This Chicken Alfredo Casserole is always a popular choice for dinner at my home and we all love to enjoy this with some Homemade Keto Garlic Bread.
Ingredients needed to make Keto Chicken Alfredo Bake
- Chicken Breasts - Chopped into small 1-inch cubes. (You can use Crockpot or Instant Pot Cooked Shredded Chicken)
- Butter - To cook the Chicken and to make the Alfredo Sauce
- (Minced) Garlic - To zest up the Keto Alfredo Sauce
- Cream Cheese - To bring in that kick to the Keto Alfredo Sauce
- Heavy Cream - For the perfectly creamy Keto Alfredo Sauce
- Parmesan Cheese - For that amazing Italian taste in the Keto Alfredo Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese - Used in the Sauce and to bake the Casserole. This is exactly what makes the Casserole taste so cheesy, stretchy, and comforting!
- Salt & Pepper - To season the Alfredo Sauce and bring all the flavors to life!
- (Chopped) Cilantro - For Garnish
Other Possible Alternatives to this recipe
You can also buy Keto Alfredo Sauce. Make sure to read the description properly before you buy one. You can easily find low carn Keto Alfredo Sauce in the stores.
If you use store-bought Keto Alfredo Sauce, then the cooking will become even easier. All you need to do is cook the Chicken and then toss it in the sauce and bake it in the Casserole dish with Mozzarella Cheese on top.
You can add Broccoli or Cauliflower to this Casserole.
To use Broccoli or Cauliflower, first, steam it in the microwave, fry them after you've cooked the Chicken, and then use it. (Do not fry the Chicken & Cauliflower/Broccoli together. Both take a different length of time to get cooked and need to be fried separately).
You can also use Cauliflower Rice in this casserole.
Saute the Cauliflower rice with the chicken until cooked. It will cook very quickly.
Once cooked, remove from the Skillet and then make the Keto Alfredo Sauce.
How to make Easy Chicken Alfredo Casserole
Making this Keto Chicken Alfredo Bake is easy. It requires just three basic steps. You can find the detailed recipe and description below.
First - Cook the Chicken
- Chop the Chicken Breasts into 1-inch cubes.
- Heat some butter in a pan.
- As the butter shimmers, add the Chicken Breast pieces and cook them until light golden brown in color.
- Once cooked, take it off the heat.
Second - Make the Keto Alfredo Sauce
- Heat some more butter in the same pan.
- Add minced garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Add Cream Cheese, Heavy Cream, Parmesan Cheese & Mozzarella Cheese and stir until the cheese melts over medium-low heat.
- Season the Keto Alfredo Sauce with salt & pepper.
Third - Stir in the Chicken
- Stir in the fried Chicken
- Place this in a Casserole baking dish
- Top with Mozzarella Cheese
Bake the Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 180C or 350F
Once baked Garnish the Chicken Alfredo Bake with chopped Cilantro and serve hot.
How to store this Keto Chicken Alfredo Bake
You can cook the Casserole and cool it down completely. After that, wrap it up tightly using plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator.
You can refrigerate this casserole for 4-5 days. You cannot freeze this Casserole as this has a lot of dairy products in it and dairy doesn/t freeze well. The alfredo sauce will start to separate once you thaw and reheat this Casserole.
Other Keto/Low Carb Recipes you'll love
- Crispy Fried Green Beans in Air-Fryer
- Keto Cauliflower Rice and Chicken Casserole
- Keto Quinoa Zucchini Muffins (No Flour, No Sugar, No Oats)
- Low Carb Keto Zucchini Fritters without Flour
- Keto Cheesy Pizza Sticks
- Easy Low Carb Keto Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Keto Cheesy Garlic BreadSticks ( Recipe + Video)
- Broccoli Mac and Cheese
I hope you liked this recipe. If you happen to make this recipe, then comment below and rate this recipe. Also, tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram.
Keto Chicken Alfredo Bake
- 2 lbs Chicken Breasts chopped into 1-inch cubes
- 1 stick Butter
For Keto Alfredo Sauce
- 1 stick Butter
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 2 cup Mozzarella Cheese divided
- 1 teaspoon Salt & Pepper Adjust as per taste
- Freshly Chopped Cilantro
- Chop the Chicken into 1-inch cubes. Melt some butter in a skillet. As the butter shimmers, add the chopped Chicken Breast pieces and cook them over medium-high heat until they get lightly golden brown. This will take about 5 minutes. Cook the Chicken in batches and do not crowd the skillet. Once cooked, take the Chicken off the skillet. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180C or 350F and grease a 9x13 inches casserole baking dish with cooking spray or oil.
- Now, to make the Keto Alfredo Sauce, in the same skillet melt some butter. As the butter melts, add the minced garlic and saute over medium-low heat until they get fragrant for about 1 minute.Next, add the Cream Cheese, Heavy Cream, Parmesan Cheese & Mozzarella Cheese. Stir to combine everything until all the Cheese melts.
- Stir in the Chicken with the Keto Alfredo Sauce. Place this Keto Chicken Alfredo in a greased 9x13 Casserole Baking dish.
- Top the Casserole with Mozzarella Cheese. Bake at 180C or 350F for 10-15 minutes.
- Once baked, get it out of the oven. Allow it to cool down for 5 minutes. Garnish with freshly chopped Cilantro and serve.