Garlic Butter Spaghetti Noodles loaded with Parmesan is an all-time favorite tasty and comforting dinner recipe. Simple, Rustic, yet so flavorful.
The kick of the garlic, the comfort of the Parmesan, and the creaminess of the butter, milk, and Mozzarella, along with that crunch of Panko Breadcrumbs, and of course, the freshness of the herbs. An easy and yummy dinner recipe that goes well with any Chicken or Vegan recipe. Great for a quick dinner. Did you try: One Pot Spaghetti Recipe (NO MEAT) with Whipped Herb Ricotta or Lentil Bolognese with Spaghetti - Vegan
Looking for something healthy try Keto Bang Bang Zoodles
Garlic Parmigiano Reggiano cheese Spaghetti is one of those simplest recipes which will remind you of comforting home-cooked meals. It's so simple yet so flavorful. Bursting with flavorful Italian herbs and garlic, there is no better way to end a long and tiring day, other than this Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti with Panko Breadcrumbs!
I know you are here to cook one of the tastiest Garlic butter spaghetti noodles there ever is. I promise I won't let you down.
I just made it for my family and they LOVED it. And, trust me my family is not the one who will tell you sweet lies. They can be harsh at times, especially when you make a mistake.
But, today, they were like - " Yeah! It's GOOD". Not another word. Not even - "Wow! that tastes YUM". I think they were so busy eating and enjoying the flavors that coming up with words to describe the food was the last thing on their mind.
This gesture was more powerful than their words. And I knew that they loved the garlic buttered spaghetti.
There is nothing better than a good Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti. However, I took it up a notch by adding some more Mozzarella Cheese and Milk, which made it so creamy. Also, the Panko Breadcrumbs add a natural crunch to this recipe.
What are the key things in a good Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti
- It should be really creamy and that should be the base of this recipe.
- It should be made with a really good and aged Parmesan cheese. I have used 30 years old Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese for my recipe and it tastes really good!
- Mozzarella and Milk are my personal addition to this recipe, which makes it even creamier.
- I prefer to use minced garlic cloves instead of garlic powder for that true blue Italian flavor.
- Adding Panko Breadcrumbs add a bite to this Garlic Butter Parmesan loaded Spaghetti. You can add Croutons as well.
I really loved the way parmesan cheese brought a cheesy yet snacky element to this recipe. It was not until I tasted it I knew that would taste amazing.
There is no better way to use an aged and flavorful Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, than making a traditional spaghetti or Pasta out of it. Have you tried my baked Spaghetti or Roasted Zucchini with Spaghetti yet! It's so so so good guys!!!
Besides, Parmesan, Mozzarella Cheese has an important role to play. You see the cheesy strings in the picture, the credit goes to our cheesy old friend - mozzarella.
I fell in love with the ease and simplicity of this recipe. If I could actually calculate and tell you then it took me about 5-7 minutes to boil my spaghetti noodles.
And, just 3-4 minutes to cook my noodles in garlic butter. Last one minute for sprinkling herbs, seasoning, and parmesan cheese.
So, even if you consider 5 minutes in shredding cheese it takes just 15 minutes maximum to make this recipe. And, fifteen minutes is like nothing for us. Getting dinner ready in just 15 minutes is truly commendable and deserves a big round of applause.
At least if I were your guest and you would serve me this tasty cheesy Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti noodles in just 15 minutes, I would definitely clap for you.
How to make Garlic Butter Spaghetti Noodles?
Once the spaghetti noodles are cooked in boiling water, you need to strain the water and keep it aside.
In a separate pan take a knob of butter and as the butter melts throw in chopped garlic cloves. Don't wait too long because garlic cooks really fast. As soon as you add garlic, throw in the salt, pepper, oregano, Italian seasoning, red chili flakes, breadcrumbs, and some milk. In no time you will see beautiful bubbling that's when you throw in shredded Mozzarella Cheese. In just 5-10 minutes our Mozzarella Cheese will melt and become thick, tasty and so cheesy. Add your spaghetti noodles, give all of that a good stir and it's done.
Serve with some freshly shredded Parmesan cheese and your Garlic parmesan Spaghetti noodles with butter are absolutely ready.
Garlic Butter Spaghetti Noodles recipe with Parmesan
- 1 lbs Whole Wheat Spaghetti
- ½ stick Butter
- 6-7 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Oregano more for final topping
- 1 tablespoon Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Red Chili Flakes more for final topping
- ½ cup Whole Milk
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Bring a pot of water to boil and add the Spaghetti to it. Cook it as per package instructions and strain the water.
- Melt a knob of butter in a Pan. Add the chopped Garlic, Italian Seasoning, Oregano, Red Chili Flakes, Panko Breadcrumbs and cook until the butter starts to get brown.Add the Milk and Mozzarella Cheese. Mix well
- Turn off the flame. Add the cooked Pasta along with Salt and Pepper and mix well. Serve hot. Top with Parmesan cheese, Oregano, and some more Red Chili Flakes