Sheet Pan Roasted Sausage and Veggies is a quick and easy Low Carb and Keto Dinner recipe. A perfect healthy dinner for the family cooked in the sheet pan, add a little meat to the veggies and its so amazing and a great meal prep too!
I also add Old Bay Seasoning to this and it makes it so delicious and yum! It adds a burst of flavors and taste to this delicious roasted sausage and veggies.
- What kind of Veggies should I use?
- What kind of Sausages should I use?
- Easy Sheet Pan Dinner
- More Sheet Pan Dinners
- Ingredients needed for Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies
- How to make Sheet Pan Roasted Sausage and Veggies
- Can I make this in the Air Fryer
- Top Tips to make the Best Roasted Sausage and Veggies
- More Smoked Sausage Recipes
- (20-min) Sheet Pan Roasted Sausage & Veggies (keto)
What kind of Veggies should I use?
You can add any veggies you like. I generally use Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Broccoli, and Bell Peppers. Besides this you can add
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Green Beans / Asparagus
- Brussels Sprouts
What kind of Sausages should I use?
You can use any kind of Sausage you like. I would recommend you to use Smoked Sausages and it really gives the perfect smoky flavor.
I use All Natural Beef Sausage. Ideally you must check the label before use. Some Sausages are full of carbs while others are healthier.
Easy Sheet Pan Dinner
I love Sheet Pan Dinner. Just throw in everything in a pan, drizzle oil and seasoning and roast. Makes for an easy cleanup.
Also when you roast veggies and Sausages together in a Sheet Pan, you get them perfectly roasted and evenly charred which means more flavors!
More Sheet Pan Dinners
- Grilled Chicken Tacos with Cilantro Lime Marinade in Sheet Pan
- Sheet Pan Paprika Chicken
- Easy Sheet Pan Harissa Chicken
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- Keto Cauliflower Tater Tots
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic & Honey
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin Recipe with Vegetables
Ingredients needed for Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies
- Smoked Sausages - diced (for more flavors)
- Broccoli - chopped into florets
- Bell Peppers - diced
- Red Onions - thinly sliced
- Squash and Zucchini - diced
- Parmesan Cheese - to grate on top
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Olive Oil
See recipe card for quantities. Also watch the video for a quick visual.
How to make Sheet Pan Roasted Sausage and Veggies
Preheat the oven to 420F and line a sheet pan with Parchment Paper.
Heat Olive Oil in a skillet. As the oil shimmers, add the Diced Sausage. Cook for 2-3 min. Add the veggies, toss to combine and cook over medium high heat for 3-4 min.
Transfer these veggies to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Add the sauteed veggies to it. Roast for 8 min.
Get it out of the oven
Garnish with freshly grated Parmesan Cheese and serve!
- Veggies - use any veggies of your choice.
- Oil - use any oil with high smoke point. I love to use Avocado Oil. You can use Oilve Oil or Coconut Oil as well.
- Vegetarian - This can be easily made into a vegetarian sheet pan roast. Just skip the Sausage.
- Spicy - Although Old Bay Seasoning adds enough spices to this dish. However if you like it a bit spicy, you can add some red pepper flakes. Even chopped Jalapenos makes for a tasty addition. (You can even add picked Jalapenos. They aren't so spicy but add a nice tartness to the dish)
- Kid friendly - drizzle some ketchup before serving or add some crushed Potato Chips. Your little ones will love this. And its also a great way to enjoy the veggies!
Can I make this in the Air Fryer
Yes of course! Just remember to line the air fryer basket with parchment paper. Add the sauteed veggies and sausage to it and cook @400F for 7-8 min.
Spray some cooking oil on top.
You might want to toss in between for even roasting!
I like using the air fryer to roast veggies especially for the summers, because it doesn't require preheating, your kitchen doesn't get hot and so easy and hassle-free!
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. This doesn't really taste well after freezing. However if you have to, then store in a freezer friendly ziplock bag and it shoud stay good for up to 2-3 weeks.
Remember to thaw overnight in the refrigerator and reheat in the microwave before serving.
Top Tips to make the Best Roasted Sausage and Veggies
- Cut the veggies and sausages of same size for even roasting
- Use any seasoning of your choice.
- Use any veggies of your choice
- Prefer to use Smoked Sausage
- You can use Brutwurst Sausage or Chorizo Sausage or Italian Sausage as well.
More Smoked Sausage Recipes
- Velveeta Sausage Dip
- Sausage and Cheese Balls
- Cheesy Sausage Gnocchi in One Pan
- One Pot Italian Sausage Pasta
- Sausage and Peppers with Onions in Crockpot
- Easy Sausage and Shrimp Jambalaya in Instant Pot
- Smoked Sausage with Rice
(20-min) Sheet Pan Roasted Sausage & Veggies (keto)
- 1 medium sized Red Onion thinly sliced
- 14 oz Smoked Sausage diced
- 1 small Yellow Squash diced and halved
- 1 small Zucchini diced and halved
- 1 cup Broccoli cut into florets
- 1 medium sized Bell Pepper diced (can use any color of pepper)
- ⅕ cup Parmesan Cheese freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 tablespoon Avocado Oil
- Preheat the oven to 420F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Heat Avocado Oil in a skillet. As the oil shimmers add the chopped Sausages and cook for 2-3 min. Add the chopped veggies to it and cook for 3-4 min. Add the seasoning and toss to combine.
- Transfer to the lined sheet pan. Add the veggies and sausage. Arrange them in a single layer. Roast for 8 min.
- Garnish with freshly grated Parmesan Cheese and serve!