Velveeta Sausage Dip is a cheesy and delicious dip which is so easy to make and is perfect for Game Day or any other occasion. Perfect for any parties or special occasions, this one is a favourite appetizer for the crowd. Also it gets ready in just 10-minutes. Serve it with Pretzel bites or Tortilla Chips and everyone will love this hot dip. 😍😍
I just love making dips. Its one of the easiest appetizers for the crowd and everyone loves it. Have you tried my
- The Best Beer Cheese Dip
- Queso Mexican Dip (White Mexican Cheese Dip)
- Cheesy Jalapeño Cheddar Spice Dip
This Sausage Dip is so cheesy and delicious. Made with Velveeta Cheese , Cream Cheese and Cheddar Cheese this one is a crowd pleaser. Its made with spicy Italian Sausages which are so good and delicious in itself and when you add that to this dip it makes it extra delicious and hearty!
Velveeta Cheese Sausage Dip is one of the best Dips I have ever had. The best thing is that Velveeta Cheese doesn't harden up and clumps down even after cooling down. Its smooth and creamy. So making this dip ahead of time is so useful. 😇
Whenever I am prepping for a big dinner party, I usually make two to three dips. This one is one of them. Its perfect to add to your party menu list. So easy to make with just a handful of ingredients and tastes beyond delicious.
😍 Why you will love this Cheesy Sausage Dip
- Easy to make - Seriously. It doesn't get easier than this. All you're doing is just cooking the sausage and tossing with a quick cheese sauce! And its done, just like that!
- Pantry staple Ingredients - Simple Ingredients like Sausage and Cheese makes this so easy and delicious Dip.
- Gets ready in just 10 minutes - This is such an added bonus. When you are running short of time and you have a crowd to feed, just make this and serve with Tortilla Chips. Saves you so much time for making other recipes in the kitchen and the crowd is also happy and busy enjoying this.
- Velveeta Cheese
- Cream Cheese
- Milk can use Almond Milk
- Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Yellow Onion finely chopped
- Olive Oil
- Italian Sausages ground, casings removed
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Yellow Mustard Sauce
See recipe card for quantities. Also watch the video for a quick visual of the recipe.
👩🍳 How to make Velveeta Sausage Dip
STEP 1: COOK THE SAUSAGE
- Heat Olive Oil in a skillet. As the oil shimmers, add the onions and ground sausages to the skillet. Cook over medium high heat for 3-4 minutes or until the sausage is no longer pink.
STEP 2: ADD THE VELVEETA CHEESE
- Stir in the Velveeta Cheese cubes and Cream Cheese cube. Pour milk and cook over medium high heat until the cheese melts. Stir constantly for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the Worcestershire Sauce and Mustard sauce. Allow the mixture to come to a quick boil
STEP 3: STIR IN CHEDDAR CHEESE
- Take it off the heat. Stir in Cheddar Cheese and serve hot.
You can store this Velveeta Sausage Dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for upto 3 days. Just reheat in the oven for few minutes and serve hot.
💯 Tip to make the Best Velveeta Sausage Dip
- Use Cream Cheese which has been kept at room temperature. It melts easily in the sauce and saves a lot of time
- Use cubed Velveeta Cheese. Cubed Cheese melts easily in the sauce and doesn't get burned.
- Remember to cook the sausage before add ing the cheese. Also, if your sausage is releasing extra moisture, drain it and then add the cheese.
🤔 Can I make it in the slow cooker?
Yes of course. Making a huge batch for the crowd? Just cook the onions ans sausage. Dump it in the Slow Cooker along with other ingredients. Cover cook on low for 2 hours. Stir every 30 minutes so that nothing gets burnt. Once cooked, stir in the Cheddar Cheese and serve hot or keep warm until you serve.
🥘 Serving Options
I love to serve this Cheesy Sausage Dip with Pretzel Bites or just some Nacho Chips. However there are some more fun options to serve this.
Serve this with crunchy veggies. Perfect appetizer for parties.
Velveeta Sausage Dip
- ½ pound Velveeta Cheese 8oz
- 4 oz Creem Cheese
- ½ cup Milk can use Almond Milk
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 medium sized Yellow Onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 pound Italian Sausages ground, casings removed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Yellow Mustard Sauce
- Heat Olive Oil in a skillet. As the oil shimmers, add the ground Sausage and onions. Cook until the sausage is no longer pink over medium high heat.
- Add the Velveeta Cheese cubes, Cream Cheese and milk. Stir until the Cheese melts and combines with the mixture. Stir in Mustard sauce and Worcestershire Sauce and cook until the mixture gets bubbly.
- Take it off the heat. Stir in Cheddar Cheese and serve.
Ask Me Anything