Roasted Pork Tenderloin is juicy and super delicious, just like this easy Meatloaf Recipe with my favorite Homemade Meatloaf Seasoning. Pork is seasoned and roasted until it gets crispy on the outside while being juicy and tender on the inside. Pork is Roasted in a Sheet pan along with Veggies, locking in all the juices, which makes the skin crispy, but the meat is juicy and tender.
I serve the pan drippings over the Roasted Pork and serve it. This easy Roasted Pork Tenderloin recipe gets ready in just 30 minutes. Also is a perfect weekend dinner recipe and a great dinner recipe for Easter or the Holidays. 😍😍
I love to make this Roasted Pork Tenderloin, especially during Easter. I love to celebrate Easter with lots of food. And my Easter Brunch Recipe list is endless. Every year, I include new recipes in my menu.
This year, it's this Roasted Pork Tenderloin recipe, which I am so excited to include in my menu! I had made it for Christmas, and everyone just fell in love with it. The crusty skin with juicy meat inside is sooo good! It was even more loved than my Classic Meatloaf and Holiday Baked Ham! ❤️❤️
Then I knew I just had to make this for Easter!
😇 Favorite Baked Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- Lean Meat: Pork Tenderloin is a lean cut of Meat. This is low in fat and full of Proteins.
- Dry Rub Seasoning: I use a very simple but flavorful blend of Dry Rub seasoning - Italian Seasoning, Garlic Powder, Smoked Paprika, Ground Coriander, Salt and Pepper.
- Only 30 min: This recipe for Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin, needs no marinating time. I simply prick holes in the tenderloin using a fork. This helps the seasoning seep right into the meat, making it extra delicious.
- Perfect main dish for Holiday: If you're family is like mine and do not like Baked Ham, this Baked Pork Tenderloin recipe would be a perfect main for the holiday table, be it Easter or Christmas.
😍 Baked Pork Tenderloin with Veggies of choice
I love to Roast tenderloin with Veggies. It makes this a wholesome dish. Also, Roasted Veggies gives a nice texture and added sweetness to the Baked Tenderloin.
You can use any Veggies you have at home.
I had Cherry Tomatoes, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Asparagus and Carrots. So i have used them. Also, you do not have to finely chop the veggies.
Just roughly chop them and throw in the Sheet Pan.
Drizzle some Olive Oil on top and Bake!
You can also sprinkle some freshly grated Parmesan Cheese on top to make this extra good!
😍 Roasted Pork Tenderloin Ingredients
- Pork Tenderloins
- Olive Oil
- Seasoning - Garlic powder, Smoked Paprika, Italian Seasoning, Ground Coriander, Sea Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- Veggies of your choice
See recipe card for quantities.
🧑🍳 How to make Roasted Pork Tenderloin
STEP 1: Prep the Tenderloins:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and position the oven rack in the middle position.
- Pat dry the Tenderloin using a paper kitchen towel.
- Prick holes using a fork all over the Tenderloin.
- Mix all the seasonings in a small bowl and rub it generously over the Tenderloin. Apply some Olive Oil over the Tenderloin and then rub the seasoning. (the olive oil will make sure the seasoning gets stuck to the Tenderloin)
- Set aside.
STEP 2: Sear the Tenderloin
- Heat Olive Oil in a cast iron skillet.
- As the oil shimmers add the Tenderloin and cook for 6-8 minutes, over medium high heat, or until it gets evenly browned on both sides.
STEP 3: BAKE
- Add the chopped veggies around the Tenderloin in the skillet. Drizzle Olive Oil and some Sea Salt and Freshly Cracked Black Pepper on top of the veggies.
- Position the skillet in the middle rack of the oven.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Turn it about halfway of cooking to cook the other side as well.
- Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the Pork. If it reads 150°F, your Pork is cooked.
STEP 4: SAUCE
- Need a quick sauce to drizzle over Roasted Pork Tenderloin.
- Add White Wine or Red Wine to the skillet. Bring to a simmer.
- As it comes to a boil, scrape off the bottom bits.
- Stir in some BBQ Sauce.
- When it comes to a quick boil, remove from heat and drizzle over the Roasted Pork Tenderloin.
- Allow the Tenderloin to rest for 5-10 min and then cut it and serve.
🧑🍳 How to serve
You can serve Pork Tenderloin as a main dish for your holiday table, along with some delicious sides.
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Southern Buttermilk Ranch Mashed Potatoes
- Broccoli Cauliflower Rice Casserole
- Coconut Rice
- Green bean Casserole
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
- Roasted Asparagus with Lemon Butter
You can store leftover Pork Tenderloin in an airtight container in the refrigerator. You can refrigerate this for up to 3-4 days.
You can freeze raw pork tenderloin for up to 6 months. Wrap it tightly with plastic cling wrap and store in a freezer friendly bag.
Cooked Pork Tenderloin can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months Wrap it tightly with plastic cling wrap and store it in a freezer friendly bag.
Thaw it overnight in the refrigerator before use.
🤔 How to reheat Pork Tenderloin?
Brush sauce or water over thawed Pork Tenderloin. Wrap loosely with aluminum foil. Bake for 5-15 minutes at 400F or until warmed through.
More Holiday Mains Recipes
- Baked Ham with Honey and Pineapple
- Honey Baked Ham Recipe
- Crispy Whole Roasted Duck
- Simple Oven Roast Chicken
- Crock Pot Pork Chops recipe with gravy
- Instant Pot Turkey Breast
I hope you liked this recipe and shall make it soon. If you happen to make to make this recipe, then comment below and rate this recipe. Also, tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram.
Roasted Pork Tenderloin Recipe with Vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Position the oven rack in the middle.
- Pat dry the Tenderloin using a kitchen towel. Prick holes in the Tenderloin using a fork. Mix all the seasonings in a small mixing bowl. Apply some Olive Oil over the Tenderloin and then rub the seasoning over the Tenderloin. (the olive oil will make sure the seasoning gets stuck to the Tenderloin)
- Heat Olive Oil in a cast iron skillet. As the oil shimmers, add the Tenderloin and cook for 6-8 minutes or until browned evenly on all sides.
- Add the chopped veggies around the Tenderloin in the skillet. Drizzle Olive Oil over the veggies. Season with some sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Position the skillet in the middle rack in the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Flip the tenderloin midway of cooking for even roasting. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the Pork. If it reads 150°F, your Pork is cooked. Allow the Tenderloin to cool down for 5-10 minutes before cutting it.
- If you need a quick sauce to drizzle over the Tenderloin, then follow this step. Add White or Red Wine to the skillet. Bring it to a simmer. Scrape off browned bits stuck to the bottom of the skillet. Stir in some BBQ Sauce. Once this sauce comes to a quick boil, remove from heat and drizzle over the Roasted Pork Tenderloin. Serve