Crinkle Banana Brownies is a No Egg Brownie recipe with ripe bananas. This unique brownie recipe tastes divine.
These Banana Brownies are Vegan Brownies. The perfect combination of bananas and dark chocolate gives you a balanced taste or bittersweet brownies.
VEGAN BANANA BROWNIESVegan Banana Brownies are healthy and delicious Brownies. These are super chocolaty and delicious. These get ready in no time and are so yum!
More Vegan Brownie Recipes
Banana Brownies! I'm sure you must have made brownies a lot of times before. But have you tried Banana Brownies?
The best part - these are made with simple pantry ingredients. I must tell you, the results are so amazing, that I am in love with the idea of these Eggless Banana Brownies.
See that gorgeous crinkle on top of my brownies, that's the classic tip that'll tell you if your brownie is fudgy or not.
Brownies will turn out Fudgy only if they have more fat and less flour. I love my brownies Fudgy!
If you want chewy and cakey brownies, you can use more flour.
Can you freeze brownies?
You can store these brownies in the freezer. You can freeze these brownies for up to 3 months. Wrap your brownies using a plastic wrap and freeze it.
How to make No sugar brownies?
If you want to make no sugar brownies, you can use natural sweeteners such as fruits to sweeten your brownies.
Fruits like Banana or Pear or Coconuts or Cherries go excellent with dark chocolate brownies.
Try these fruity Brownie recipes
- Pear Coconut Chocolate Bars
- Dark Chocolate Coconut Flour Brownies (Vegan | GF)
- Vegan Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
It combines with the bitterness of dark chocolate and gives you a perfectly balanced taste.
You can also use Honey or Maple Syrup as these too are natural sweeteners and are a great replacement for sugar in brownies.
If you have overripe bananas, then it's the best! Don't throw away overripe bananas. If you do not like to eat it, then use it for your desserts.
Did you know that an overripe banana has so intense flavors and sweetness, that you can make a complete dessert with just one Banana and you do not need any extra sugar for that recipe? Yeah!
In this Banana Brownie, I have used 1/4 cup of brown sugar. It gives an extra caramelized flavor to your banana brownies.
Let's make Crinkle Banana Brownies from Scratch
Making Crinkle Brownie is easy.
You just need your usual brownie ingredients and an overripe Banana.
If your Banana is not overripe, then pop it in the oven for 2 minutes and then use it.
STEP 1: MELT CHOCOLATE AND BUTTER
- So, first, melt the dark chocolate and Vegan butter in the oven at 30 seconds bursts.
- Once it's melted, take it out and cool it down.
STEP 2: ADD REMAINING WET INGREDIENTS
- Next, take the melted chocolate and butter in a mixing bowl.
- To this add Brown sugar. This is totally optional. If you want to make no sugar brownies, you can skip the sugar OR Replace with Maple Syrup.
- Next, add thick Vegan Yogurt and White Vinegar. Yogurt will help in the leavening of the brownies.
- Add the Vanilla Extract and mix it all together.
STEP 3: STIR IN DRY INGREDIENTS
- Now add the flour in parts and keep mixing well.
- Next, add in the Cocoa Powder and mix well.
- Next, add baking soda and baking powder to your brownie batter and mix well.
- Once the flour is well incorporated, it's time to add the Banana. I have used only 2 Bananas.
- Mash the banana with a fork and mix it well with the brownie batter.
- Stir in the Chocolate Chips.
- Your brownie Batter is all set to go into the oven.
STEP 4: BAKE
- Place it in a lined baking tray. I have used a 9x9" baking tray.
- Top with some more Chocolate Chips and pop it into the oven
- Bake your Brownies at 180°C or 350°F for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
After your brownies are ready, take them out, chill them for about 5 minutes and cut it into squares.
Enjoy your Banana Brownies with some Vanilla Ice Cream on top.
Connect with me!
Connect with me on my Facebook handles. Be sure to follow me so that you can see what Recipe Magik is up to every day. Also, feel free to ask me any questions, share and comment on my posts there 🙂
Also, connect with me on Instagram and tag with #recipemagik if you are making any recipe from this website so that I can have a look at those amazing recipes you are making from my website 🙂
Gimme More Vegan Desserts Recipes
- Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole
- Simple Vegan Pumpkin Pie
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins (Vegan | GF)
- No-Bake Apricot Coconut Balls
- Almond Flour Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars
- No-Bake Mini Blackberry Cheesecake (Vegan)
- Vegan Almond Flour Brownies
- Vegan Chocolate Chess Pie
Crinkle Banana Brownies (Vegan brownies)
- ¼ Cup Vegan Butter
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate unsweetened, at room temp.
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 teaspoon Vegan Greek Yogurt can replace with vegan sour cream
- 1 teaspoon White Vinegar
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup AP Flour can replace with Oats Flour or any GF Flour
- ¼ Cup Cocoa Powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 medium sized Banana Ripe
- ¼ Cup Chocolate Chips
- First, preheat the oven to 350°F or 180°C and prep a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Melt Butter and Dark Chocolate in the oven at 30 seconds burst. Whisk until smooth and lump free, keep aside.
- To the melted chocolate-butter mix add Brown sugar, Yogurt, Vinegar, and Vanilla Extract. Mix well
- Next, add the flour in parts and keep mixing until well incorporated.
- Next add the cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix everything well using a wooden or silicone spatula.
- Add the banana and mix well using a spoon.
- Place the brownie batter in the baking tray. Top with some chocolate chips. Level it using a spoon and pop it into the oven.
- Bake the Banana Brownies for 30 min at 350F or 180C or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool the Brownies before you cut them. To with Vanilla Ice cream and serve.
- If making No sugar brownies, add honey or maple syrup in place of brown sugar. Also you can skip these two and just add 2 overripe Bananas for natural sweetness.
- If you want to make fudgy brownies use less flour and more chocolate & butter
- If you want crinkle brownies, beat the Yogurt well before you add them.