Healthy, Vegan, and Super delicious, Fudgy Oatmeal Brownies are the best Brownies of the season. These are Low Carb brownies which are Chocolaty, Fudgy and Just the Best Desserts Ever. Also these Oats Brownies are extremely easy to make and get ready in no time, so these are perfect for Breakfast or a quick dessert bite after dinner.
OATMEAL BROWNIESOats Brownies are healthy, naturally gluten free and refined sugar free brownies. Although these are super healthy but they taste like actual brownies and are extremely fudgy, chocolaty and decadent.
Oat Flour Brownies are naturally Gluten Free, which makes them super healthy and delicious.
Also, these are incredibly chocolaty because of Chocolate Chips and Cocoa Powder.
Its kind of like a boon! You get the best tasting Brownie, while it being Gluten Free, Vegan and Dairy Free!
So, forget the worries and indulge in these Oatmeal Brownies like no one is watching!
More Vegan Brownies Recipes
These are the most awesome vegan Brownies ever! The use of Oat Flour, makes these taste a lot like Breakfast Brownies! Which is a great thing, right!!
Who doesn't love Chocolate for Breakfast! At least I do and my kids too! We love Simple Chocolaty recipes for Breakfast like these
I just love how amazing these Oatmeal Brownies are!
In fact trust me while I was baking these, it was more of an experimentation. I wasn't sure how this is going to taste myself. And trust me, I was blown off by the results myself.
Not only are these the best tasting Vegan Brownies ever, but I love how easy these are to make.
- OATMEAL BROWNIES
- More Vegan Brownies Recipes
- How to make Vegan Brownies (Step by Step Instructions)
- STEP 1: COMBINE THE DRY INGREDIENTS
- STEP 2: WHISK THE WET INGREDIENTS
- STEP 3: BAKE
- Gimme more Vegan Desserts Recipes
- Possible Substitutions
- How to Store Vegan Brownies
- Tips to Bake the Best Oats Brownies
- More Oatmeal Desserts Recipes
- Fudgy Oatmeal Brownies (Vegan | GF)
- Oat flour
- Cocoa Powder
- Kosher Salt
- Coconut Oil or Canola Oil or Vegan Butter
- Flax meal or Apple Sauce
- Tahini or Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- Vanilla Extract or Almond Extract
- Maple Syrup
- Coconut Sugar or Demerara Brown Sugar
- Chocolate Chips (Vegan, ofcourse) or Dark Chocolate Chunks
See recipe card for quantities. Also watch the video for a quick visual.
How to make Vegan Brownies (Step by Step Instructions)
STEP 1: COMBINE THE DRY INGREDIENTS
- Combine Oats Flour with Cocoa powder and kosher salt. Whisk until combined.
STEP 2: WHISK THE WET INGREDIENTS
- In a large size mixing bowl whisk Coconut oil, Maple syrup, flax meal, Tahini, Vanilla Extract and Coconut Sugar. Whisk until combined.
STEP 3: BAKE
- Now, mix the wet and dry ingredients together.
- Fold until combined
- Pour in a parchment paper lined 9x9" baking dish.
- Bake in a 350°f Preheated oven for 30 min.
- Once baked, cool down to room temp. and flash freeze for 30 min.
- Finally, cut into squares and serve.
Remember that Flash Freezing these Brownies are optional. l recommend you doing this because, it really gets the Brownies hold their shape together.
Hint: After the brownies gets baked, allow them to get down to room temp for 10 min and then freeze for 30 minutes. Freezing for just half and hour, makes them extra fudgy and delicious.
You do not have to freeze them again. These will stay fresh even at room temperature for upto a week.
Also, Flash Freezing the Brownies for just 30 minutes, gets them hold their shape perfectly. Its a trick I use for all my Vegan Desserts to get them set perfectly.
Gimme more Vegan Desserts Recipes
- Applesauce - A perfect replacement for Flaxmeal is Applesauce. It helps hold the shape perfectly!
- Canola Oil - You can replace Coconut Oil with Canola Oil
- Almond Extract - Replace Vanilla Extract with Almond Extract.
- Coffee - Add in a bit of freshly brewed Black Coffee. Coffee really brings out the flavors of Chocolate.
How to Store Vegan Brownies
Store these Vegan Brownies in an air tight container at room temperature for about a week. You can refrigerate these Brownies for upto 2 weeks.
If you're freezing these Vegan Brownies, then cool them down to room temperature and then cut and freeze in a freezer friendly air tight jar.
Tips to Bake the Best Oats Brownies
Oats Brownies are Vegan and Naturally Gluten Free Brownies.
Besides being healthy, these are also equally delicious, chocolaty and fudgy.
Here are a few tips to make your Oatmeal Brownies the Best Brownies of the season.
- The trick to Fudge Vegan brownies is to double the quality of Coconut Oil and Chocolate. Remember, that Butter and Chocolate are fat and more of that results in Fudgy Brownies.
- For that gorgeous Crinkle top over your Brownies, beat the Coconut Oil vigorously using a whisk or a handheld mixer before use.
- You can replace Coconut Oil with Vegan Butter
- Flax meal is made using (1 tsbp of Ground Flax seeds & water, each). This is the replacement for Eggs. It helps the Brownie hold shape and stay together.
- A really cool trick to get the best Fudgy Vegan Brownies is to freeze the brownies for at least an hour and then cut it. That way, it gets even fudgy and sets perfectly!
More Oatmeal Desserts Recipes
I hope you liked this recipe of Vegan Oatmeal Brownies and shall make it. If you happen to make these Brownies, then comment below and rate this recipe. Also, tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram.
Fudgy Oatmeal Brownies (Vegan | GF)
- 1½ cup Oats Flour
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder dark, unsweetened
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ½ cup Coconut Oil or Canola Oil or Vegan Butter
- 1 tablespoon Flax meal or Apple Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Coconut Sugar or Demerara Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Tahini or Creamy Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- ½ cup Maple Syrup
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips Vegan, of course) or Dark Chocolate Chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9x9" square baking dish with parchment paper. Combine Oats Flour with Cocoa Powder and a pinch of salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk until combined.
- In a mixing jar, add Coconut Oil, Maple Syrup, Tahini, Vanilla Extract, Coconut Sugar, 1 cup of Chocolate Chips, and Flax meal. Whisk until combined.
- Now, pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and fold until combined.
- Transfer this mixture into a lined baking dish. Top with remaining Chocolate Chips. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- After the Brownie gets baked, allow it to cool down to room temp. and then flash freeze for 30 minutes. Cut into even sized squares and serve.