Halloween Witch Finger Pretzels are a quick and easy Halloween treats for kids. These Witch Finger Pretzel Rods are super easy to make, are so spooky and makes for the perfect Halloween party food.
Halloween is just around the corner and its the best time of the year. With the spooky Halloween decorations all around, the cold weather and the festive vibe, it just feels so great to hit the kitchen and make some quick Weirdly Wondereous Halloween recipes.
Last year I baked some Witch Finger Sugar cookies and these Halloween Pretzel Treats. They looked so spooky and cute. Also a definitive favorite amongst the readers.
So this year, I have brought you this easy witch finger pretzels which are even easier to make. These are one of the easiest Halloween treats recipe ever!
Pretzel Witch Fingers
Easy pretzel Witch Fingers are simply large pretzel rods coated with white chocolate and candy melts. They just happen to look like witch fingers but are actually just Pretzle rods coated with white chocolate
These Pretzel Witch Fingers are so easy to make and even kids can lend a helping hand into making these easy Halloween treats for Halloween Party or a Witch Party!
Halloween is just the right time to make and enjoy these creepy looking Halloween food. I know, its kinda funny how this feels so off putting and funny at any other time of the year, but at this time, people would love to know more about these treats and of course the recipe of Witch Finger Pretzels! So funny right!
Ingredients needed to make Witch Finger Pretzels
These Witch Fingers needs very basic ingredients. They just need 5-ingredients.
- Pretzel Rods (and not Pretzel Sticks)
- White Candy Melts
- Orange & Purple Candies or Food coloring
- Sliced Almonds
See recipe card for quantities. Also watch the video of Witch Pretzel Rods for a quick visual.
How to make Witch Finger Pretzels
So you've seen a lot of Witch Finger Pretzels online or people nibbin' on them and now you wish to make your own.
Don't worry, these Witch Finger Pretzels are actually super easy to make and you'll have a blast making them! Trust me!
Use this section for process shots, alternating between the step and image showing the step. Users don't like seeing process shots cluttering up the recipe card, so include your process shots here.
To make with Witch Finger Pretzel Rods you begin by taking long Pretzels rods. They work the best for this recipe.
Line a baking dish with parchment paper and set nearby.
Next, melt white chocolate or candy melts in a microwave safe bowl with a few drops of coconut oil in it. (Coconut oil helps candy melt perfectly)
Melt as per package directions until smooth. Add food color and mix until combined.
Use a spoon to coat one end of the Pretzels Rods. Twirl to coat evenly. Repeat with the rest of the pretzel rods.
Coat most of the Pretzel rod, leaving one end empty (for holding it easily).
Now place these candy coated Pretzel Rod Witch Fingers on the prepared baking dish. Top with orange and black Halloween sprinklers.
Stick an almond slice which resembles a finger nail on the tip fo the candy coated pretzel rod. Repeat with rest of the pretzel rods. Allow them to dry out or freeze for 20 min to speed up the drying process. Serve.
Remember to serve these Halloween Witch Finger Pretzel Rods immediately!
Hint: to make these Witch Finger Pretzels even spookier, use a toothpick to make wrinkle marks on the rod. You need to do this when the chocolate has set and it becomes easy to care over them.
Can I coat these Witch Finger Pretzels in any other color
Yes of course! Ideally Witch Finger Pretzel rods are coated with green candy melts. But i have used orange and purple color. You can even use green or black candy melts of food color to coat these Witch Finger Pretzels.
How long can I store these Witch Finger Pretzels?
You can make these Halloween Witch Finger Pretzel Rods ahead of time and refrigerate in an airtight container for up to a week.
You can even store these Witch Finger Pretzel Rods on the counter if the weather outside is cold. However if its humid, you might want to store these Pretzel Witch Fingers in the refrigerator or else the candy coating will feel greasy and sticky!
More Halloween Treats
- Easy Halloween Candy Apples
- Halloween Donuts
- Mummy Brownies
- Halloween Crinkle Cookies
- Spooky Halloween Monster Eyes Brownies
- Halloween Oreo Bark
- Spooky Halloween M&M Cookies
- Jack Skellington OREO Cookies
Witch Finger Pretzel Rods
- 20 pieces large pretzel rods not pretzel sticks
- 2 cups white candy melts or white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon purple food coloring use as desired
- 1 teaspoon orange food coloring use as desired
- orange and black halloween sprinklers
- 10 pieces almonds cut into slices (plain or roasted)
- To make the Witch Finger Pretzel Rods you use long Pretzel rods (not pretzel sticks). Line a 9x13 inch baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the candy melts (if using) or white chocolate as per package directions until smooth.
- Add the food coloring and stir until it gets smooth.
- Use a spoon to coat one end of the pretzel rod.
- Twirl the pretzel rod to coat evenly. Coat most of the pretzel rod leaving one end empty (for holding it easily)
- Repeat with the rest of the pretzel rods.
- Now place these candy coated pretzel rod witch fingers on the prepared baking dish.
- Top with orange and black halloween sprinklers.
- Stick an almond slice on the tip of the candy coated pretzel rod. Repeat with rest of the pretzel rods.
- Let these halloween witch finger pretzels dry out at room temperature for up to an hour or to speed up the drying process place them in the freezer for at least 30-40 minutes.
- To make these Halloween Pretzel Witch Fingers even spookier, you can use a toothpick to make some wrinkle marks on the large pretzel rods. Make sure you do that when the candy has set but is partially wet to carve out.
Ask Me Anything