This Halloween Mummy Oreo Bark is the cutest Halloween Treats. These are made with just 3 ingredients - Melted White Chocolate, Oreos, and Candy Eyes. And, you don't have to spend more than 10-minutes to make them.
Hey everyone! Finally, it's Halloween Weekend! This beautiful time of the year is exactly what I was waiting for.
I love Halloween so much, guys. I love baking for Halloween. These creepy and cute Halloween Treats are exactly what I wish to bake all year long! Well, baking it all year long is surely not an option, but for this time of the year, it's just perfect!
Have you seen my Halloween Mummy Oreos, Jack Skellington Oreos, Witches Finger Sugar Cookies, Spooky M&M Cookies, Halloween Swirl Brownies, or my Monster Eye Cookies yet? They are also some of my favorite Halloween Treats of all time.
Easy to Make Halloween Treat
This Mummy Oreo Bark is so so so easy. All I have used is White chocolate, Oreos, and Candy Eyeballs. These are of course, super delicious. When I made these, everyone, from my family to friends to neighbors, everyone actually came in to say that they loved these barks so much. 🙂
Halloween is one holiday which I love the most. Not that I do not enjoy Thanksgiving or Christmas, but those baking are so tedious and time taking.
Halloween is all about spooky and cute little treats. Also, I prefer No-Bake Treats and Homemade Treats other than candies and they are always a huge hit at my kid's school and with the kids in my block. Just like this Halloween Wafer Cookies
This Halloween, I am making more of these Halloween Barks. This is such an easy and surely the cutest idea ever. And all it takes is just 5-10 minutes to prepare for this recipe.
White Chocolate Boo Bark
So, this Halloween Bark is made with just three ingredients:
- Oreo cookies
- White Chocolate Bar
- Candy Eyeballs (you can find it online or in candy stores)
see the recipe card for quantities
How to Make Halloween Oreo Bark
- Layer a 9x13 inch baking dish with parchment paper. This is extremely important or else, you will not be able to get the bark out, even if it gets frozen.
- Once you've lined the dish, add the broken Oreos to it. I have broken the Oreo cookies with my hands. You can take it up in a plastic zip-lock bag and pound it using a rolling pin to get the Oreo Crumbs. You do not have to crumb it all the way. Just enough, so that you have some small chunks.
- Next, melt a bag of White chocolate. You can use regular White Candies as well. Melt it until it is smooth and then layer it over the Oreos. Save some of the melted white chocolate to do the frosting later.
- Freeze this for 1 hour.
- Take the remaining white chocolate in a piping bag. Snip the edge and do the frosting over your frozen bark.
- Add the candy eyeballs in pairs so that it looks like Mummy Eyes.
Cut it using a chef's knife or just break it up and serve!
So, this is how you make these adorable Halloween Mummy Oreo Barks. Isn't it just so easy? It's the best Halloween Treat which you can make for your kids.
Also, what's better for Halloween than some homemade candy. Also, it gets ready really quickly.
I hope you make this recipe. If you happen to make this recipe, then please provide a rating to this recipe and comment below. Also, find a moment to tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram.
Halloween Mummy Oreo Bark
- 6 whole Oreo Cookies
- 1 Pack White Chocolate Bar 4.4 Oz or Use White Candy melts
- 10 pairs Candy Eyeballs
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper. Take Oreos in a plastic bag, seal the top, and use a chef's knife or rolling pin to break the oreos
- Take White chocolate bars or candies in a bowl and melt it in the oven at 30 seconds bursts. Keep stirring constantly, until you have smooth and lump-free melted white chocolate ready.
- Layer the lower layer of the bark with broken Oreos. Top with a layer of melted white chocolate. Even it out with the back of your spatula.Freeze it for 1 hour.
- Take some melted white chocolate in a piping bag. Snip the edge and do a random frosting over the frozen bark.
- Add the candy eyes in pairs, so that it looks like a mummy.
- Cut the Bark into small bricks. There is no particular shape, you can do it in any random order or design. Serve!
Ask Me Anything