This easy, spooky, and creative Spider web brownie with brownie mix is fantastic.
Step into a world of spooky sweetness with these irresistible spider web brownies.
These Brownies are what the kids will look forward to when you are hosting a Halloween Party.
You should also check out 40 Disney-Themed Halloween Party Food Ideas
Here's a recipe that's a rich amalgamation of decadent chocolatey goodness and spooky Halloween vibes!
Kids will love it for sure. It stands out as a deliciously Spooky Halloween treat, which, when decorated with candy eyes, makes them look cool and so much more creative.
More Halloween Recipes 👻
Unleash Your Inner Baker with These Sinfully Delicious Spider Web Brownies
Looking to elevate your Halloween party? Look no further!
These spider web brownies will add a touch of spookiness to your dessert table and leave your guests in awe.
You should also check out these:
- Spooktacular Cookies and Treats for Kids
- Savory Halloween Snacks for Kids
- Creepy Halloween Food Ideas for Parties
- Brownie Mix
- Black Gel Food Color
How to Make Spooky Spider web bronies?
- Step 1: Combine all the ingredients
In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine brownie mix, eggs, water, and black gel food color. Whisk well until combined.
- Step 2: Bake
Transfer the mixture to a 9-inch x 9-inch brownie dish lined with parchment paper. Bake the brownies in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs when inserted at the center.
- Step 3: Microwave Marshmallows
Microwave the marshmallows with some water and stir at 10-second intervals to make sure the Marshmallows don't burn and turn into caramel. Stir at every interval and make sure the marshmallows are melted evenly.
- Step 4: Spread the Marshmallows over the brownies
Spread the Marshmallows over the brownies. Use your fingers to pull them apart and place them over the brownie. This is what will make them look like spiderweb brownies. It's really easy to make the spiderwebs. And, once you get a hang of it, it becomes even easier.
Some More Halloween Recipes
Spider Web Brownies with Marshmallows (5-ingredients)
- 1 pack 16 oz brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- water as per requirement (can be replaced with milk)
- 1-2 drop black gel food color
- 1 cup marshmallows 8-10 regular marshmallows or 14-15 mini marshmallows
- 3-4 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9-inch x 9-inch baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, and water in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add 1-2 drops of black gel food color. Mix well until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared brownie dish. Tap on the counter top lightly once or twice.
- Transfer to a preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted at the center comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Place Marshmallows in a large mixing bowl with water. Microwave at a 10-second increment, stirring after every interval to ensure the Marshmallows don't burn and turn into caramel.
Make Spider Webs
- Use your hands to take a small portion of melted marshmallow. Spread them out using your fingers so that they resemble a spider web.
- Place them on the brownies and top with candy eyes for a spookier effect.
- Cut the brownies into squares and serve.