Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate with Chai Spice is a fall favorite hot chocolate recipe. This cosy and comforting Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate is creamy, comforting and cosy Fall drink best enjoyed with some fall cookies.
This Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate is going to be your fall favorite drink. It's so creamy, and rich. A perfect cup to hot on to on a crisp fall evening and watch your favorite show on Netflix. Enjoy this with my favorite Hot Chocolate Cookies
I really love making hot chocolate. Especially with the cooler months rolling in, its just got me so thrilled and excited to try this Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate. Have you tried my other favorite hot chocolate recipes:
- Snickers Hot Chocolate
- Creamy Peppermint White Hot Chocolate with Coconut Milk
- Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
It's just the best drink that I love to coze up with on a cool and crisp fall evening. Top it with a dollop of cool whip and sprinkle a pinch of Pumpkin Pie spice over it. And just let me be!
That's my kind of fall happiness...! Don't you just love the changing leaves, the cooler days and the crisp fall evenings...! And ofcourse Pumpkin everything.
😋 Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate with Chai Spice
We love Chai Spice. Its just the best spice blend which I love to add to my evening tea, iced teas, Chai Spiced Oatmeal Cookies, smoothies and of course this hot chocolate...!
Chai Spice has such an amazing spice blend in it that it makes anything taste so awesome.
Being from India, Masala Chai or Spiced Tea is something which I have grown up enjoying everyday. And to use that same spice blend for my hot chocolate and other fall desserts is just so much fun and exciting.
Chai Spice seriously can make anything taste sooo delicious and this Pumpkin Hot Chocolate gets the best makeover with this Chai Spice. You;re going to love the blend of spices, the subtle heat of cloves, the bite of ginger and of course that festive taste of Cinnamon and Nutmeg...Need I say more. 😋
- 😋 Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate with Chai Spice
- 🥘 Ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Hot Chocolate
- 👩🍳 How to make Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate with Chai Spice
- ☕️ DIY Chai Spice
- 🍫 Should I use Milk Chocolate or White Chocolate for this Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 🥘 How to make Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate in Slow Cooker
- Chai Spiced Pumpkin Hot Chocolate
🥘 Ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Hot Chocolate
- Pumpkin Puree - I use canned Pumpkin Puree for this recipe
- Whole Milk - Whole Milk is obvious for making Hot Chocolate.
- White Chocolate - I use white compound brick. You can also use White Chocolate Chips.
- Vanilla Extract - I use pure vanilla extract
- Pumpkin Pie Spice - for best fall flavours
- Chai Spice - for the best chai flavours
- Granulated Sugar - for sweetness in Pumpkin hot chocolate
- Half and Half - to make this Pumpkin Hot Chocolate creamy
- Cool Whip (for topping) - for extra creaminess.
See recipe card for quantities. Also, watch the video for a quick visual.
👩🍳 How to make Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate with Chai Spice
STEP 1: WHISK ALL THE INGREDIENTS
- In a saucepan, pour Whole Milk along with Pumpkin puree, Vanilla Extract, Pumpkin Pie Spice, and Chai Spice
- Whisk until combined
- Bring it to a boil. Stir frequently until combined
STEP 2: ADD THE WHITE CHOCOLATE
- Add the White Chocolate Brick along with Half and Half and Granulated Sugar.
- Whisk continuously until the chocolate melts and combines with the milk
- Whisk until combined
STEP 3: SERVE
- Pour the desired amount of Pumpkin Hot Chocolate in a mug. Top with cool whip. Sprinkle some Chai Spice over it and serve.
Remember to whisk the chocolate until it combines through with the milk.
Hint: Serve this Pumpkin Hot Chocolate immediately for best flavors.
☕️ DIY Chai Spice
Chai Spice is seriously one of my favoruites. And since I am an Indian, you know how much I value my cup of Chai and that too with spices. Chai Spices are so easy to find and can be easily made at home. You can add this to your favoruite smoothies or iced teas or frappuccinos or hot chocolates.
Chai Spice has spices:
- 2 tablespoon ground Cinnamon - Cinnamon is a favorite spice which adds a perfect spice taste to anything.
- 2 tablespoon ground Cardamom - Cardamom has a typical taste to it which balances out anything sweet.
- 1 teaspoon ground Nutmeg - for that aroma...!
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Allspice - the mixture of spices adds a lot of flavors
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Cloves - for that subtle heat
- 2 teaspoon Ginger - for that cosy fall flavor
Mix all of these spices to make your very own chai spice. Store it in an airtight container and you can use it anytime you wish to.
🍫 Should I use Milk Chocolate or White Chocolate for this Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate Recipe
I love to use White Chocolate for this recipe. However, you can use Milk Chocolate as well. Milk Chocolate will give you a much sweeter hot chocolate which is everyone's favorite. While the White Chocolate has a more pronounced flavor of Pumpkin Puree and Chai Spice.
🥘 How to make Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate in Slow Cooker
You can easily adapt this recipe to make it in the slow cooker. Infact just like this one every hot chocolate recipe can be adapted to make in the slow cooker.
All you need to do is slow cook for 3 hours on low or just slow cook for 1/2 hour on high. Ladle carefully and serve. Its that easy!!!
Especially during the holidays its so much fun and festive to have Pumpkin Hot Chocolate simmering away in the slow cooker and anyone can warm up with a glass of this deliciousness topped with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice. You can also add chopped nuts or Caramel as a topping.
Other Fall Drinks:
Chai Spiced Pumpkin Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 3 cups Whole Milk
- 5 oz White Chocolate
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1½ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon Chai Spice
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Half and Half or Heavy Cream
- Cool Whip for topping
- Pour milk in a large saucepan or dutch oven along with all the spices and Pumpkin Puree. Stir occassionally over medium-low heat so that the milk comes to a slow boil Allow it to simmer for about 3 minutes
- Now, turn off the heat and add the white chocolate along with Vanilla Extract, Granulated Sugar, and Half and Half. Whisk until the chocolate melt and combines through with the milk.
- Carefully ladle this Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate into mugs. Top with Cool Whip. Sprinkle a pinch of Pumpkin Pie Spice over the whipped cream on top (if desired) and serve.
Ask Me Anything