Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino is an easy and delicious end of Summer and Fall drink. It's so easy to make and is loved by everyone.
Talking about Pumpkin, have you tried my mini Pumpkin Cheesecake or Pumpkin Coffee Cake or Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese frosting or Pumpkin Snickerdoodles, which are perfect to go with this Frappuccino.
We all start our mornings with coffee. But this frappuccino is so different and so awesome. It has got the cozy and delicious fall flavors such as pumpkin spice, the cinnamon, and you add a dash of coffee to it...Makes for a winsome Frappuccino.
If you ask my personal opinion, I feel like this Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino has got that coziness of fall along with that high-spirited childlike innocence of spring. If it was up to me, then I would serve this all year long to my guests.
I know you are used to having the popular Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino, and it's pretty easy to make. But, how to add more deliciousness to it? How to add that pinch of magic to it?
Welcome to Recipe Magik, where I will tell you how to add that pinch of magic and that dash of deliciousness to your Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino recipe.
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino?
Starbucks favorite Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino is one of the best drinks for the fall season. Made using fall spices, coffee, and milk and topped with whipped cream, this is so easy to make and is perfect for the season.
Is the Pumpkin Spice Frappuchino Good?
Yes! It's one of the coziest drinks for the fall season.
Is the Pumpkin Spice Frappucchino Sweet?
Yes. The Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappucchini is sweet. It's because of canned Pumpkin and also sometimes some additional sugar is added to sweeten this drink. You can also include some Maple syrup instead of Brown Sugar for a healthier version.
I have been thinking of making this recipe since last week. Since the Pumpkin party has already begun on Pinterest, I thought, maybe I should give you guys something that you would LOVE.
Let's talk Taste
This Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino recipe should be something that you must include in your list of best recipes for fall. It's creamy, with a tad bit of sweetness and some spice to make it all perfect for fall, and is soo flavorful.
After all, it officially falls season and it is completely legit if we lose our mind over Pumpkin Frappuccino. Right!
Try my other favorite pumpkin recipes
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Maple Buttercream Frosting
- Pumpkin Spice Bread with Cream Cheese Frosting and Pecan Nut Topping
- Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes
- Scrumptious Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chips Scones with Maple Glaze
- Vegan Pumpkin Coffee Cake with Buttery Streusel Topping
- Easiest Pumpkin Dump Cake
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Maple Glazed Pumpkin Blondies
How to Make the Creamiest Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
Guys, when you want to make this recipe, you will see many different variations and varieties. Some will tell you to freeze your coffee overnight. Some will tell you to pour it in your ice cubes tray and some will tell you to skip the sugar and add condensed milk instead.
But, what I am gonna tell you is one of the easiest Pumpkin Frappuccino recipes that you will ever come across in your life.
I think the best part about this creamy and frothy frappuccino is the pumpkin spice and cinnamon. These two spices just bring out the goodness of pumpkin and make it rich in cozy fall flavors. They literally pull out the good stuff.
And, making this is the easiest thing in this world. Kids would love to make this recipe. It is actually one of the easiest recipes out there.
And, I think I don't have to tell you about its taste. It's so tasty you guys. The fabulous whipped cream topping sprinkled with cinnamon on top makes it tastes so creamy and so flavorful.
If you have been thinking of making Pumpkin spice frappuccino then try this recipe right here.
Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino secret menu
First brew coffee. So take ground coffee and a cup of boiling water. Let it brew for about a minute or two. You can whip up some cream for the topping in the meantime.
Now, put off the heat and let your freshly brewed coffee rest at room temperature for a while. Let it come to room temperature.
Once it's perfectly cool, pour it in the blender. Add all the other ingredients - milk, ice cubes, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and don't forget the spices - Pumpkin Pie spice and Ground cinnamon.
Blend them up real nice and pipe the whipped cream topping if you want. Sprinkle some spices - ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice on top and enjoy your Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino better than Starbucks prepared at home.
Pumpkin Chai Frappuccino
Make this Pumpkin Frappuccino in chai flavored by including chai spice. You can find Chai Spice in every grocery store or online.
Other Pumpkin Recipes to try this Fall:
- Pumpkin Spice Bread with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Brown Butter Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies
- No-Bake Layered Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Autumn Spiced Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Cold Brew Coffee
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 5-6 Cubes Ice Cubes
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Take one cup of cold water and add 2 tablespoon ground coffee. Put it to boil and once it starts boiling pour it in a cup and let it cool down for about 20-minutes.
- In the blender add cold milk, cold brew coffee, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, granulated sugar, ice cubes, pumpkin pie spice and ground cinnamon. Mix everything well until smooth and frothy. If you feel it is not sweet enough then add some sugar accordingly. If you feel it is too sweet then add some ground coffee.If you don't want to use sugar use Stevia to make it keto.
- Top with Whipped cream and sprinkle some cinnamon on it.