Peppermint White Hot Chocolate is a delicious holiday Hot Chocolate Recipe that is indulging, creamy, and so delicious.
Made with Steamed Coconut Milk and White Chocolate, with just a hint of Peppermint for that perfect holiday touch, this is best enjoyed with some creamy whipped cream topping or some Marshmallows with crushed Peppermint candy canes on top.
Also, this uses only White Chocolate, Almond Milk, Coconut Milk, and Heavy Cream to get prepared.
Have you tried my Vegan Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate yet? It's a holiday favorite. Also try this Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate with Chai Spice or Snickers Hot Chocolate
More Peppermint Desserts Recipes
- Peppermint Bark Shortbread Cookies
- White Chocolate Peppermint Shortbread Cookies
- Peppermint White Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- White Chocolate Peppermint Brownies
- Easy Peppermint Bark Candy Recipe
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Truffles
- White Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers with Peppermint
- Peppermint Cheesecake Oreo Truffles
- Christmas Peppermint Sugar Cookie Bars
This is the creamiest Hot Chocolate recipe that you need to try in the season of coziness. In this beautiful time of the year, all you need is a mug of this Peppermint White Chocolate with a candy cane sticking out of it and a big fat frosting of whipped cream on the top.
You can also add some Marshmallows. However, since I am not a huge fan of Marshmallows, I skip them for hot chocolate.
I like to decorate my Christmas Tree and deck the halls while sipping hot chocolate. This creamy mug of Peppermint White Hot Chocolate is the perfect way to start a snowy morning. Also, this is pink and pretty which is just so good. 🙂
How to make Creamy Peppermint White Hot Chocolate with Coconut Milk
So, I was looking forward to making a Coconut Milk based Hot Chocolate. I had Canned Coconut Milk at home and I needed to use it up. So, I thought of combining it with Peppermint and White Chocolate. White Chocolate makes this even creamy and delicious.
This recipe is so easy. All you need is some Coconut Milk, Almond Milk, Melted White Chocolate, Peppermint Extract, Heavy Cream, and Granulated Sugar, all of which is whipped up to make a creamy mug of hot chocolate which is so indulging and delicious.
You can do a whipped cream frosting over this mug of Creamy Peppermint White Hot Chocolate with Coconut Milk or you can always use some marshmallows. I love a whipped cream frosting so I have used it. You can also replace it with Marshmallows.
This Creamy Peppermint White Hot Chocolate is so easy, so creamy and so delicious...
Also, this isn't exactly too sweet. Sure, Coconut Milk provides its own share of creaminess and sweetness. I do not add Maple Syrup to this one. However, you can add it.
Coconut Milk when steamed becomes all the more creamy and delicious. I also add a little bit of almond milk to this.
I have added a drop of Pink Food Color to make these mugs look adorable. However, this is totally optional. You can skip this and use pink melting candy wafers as well.
This Peppermint White Chocolate is one of the cutest mugs of Hot Chocolate that I have ever made. The pretty pink color is what makes me feel so excited to try it. Also, thick heavy cream frosting on top make this all the more decadent and delicious.
I have used just 1/2 teaspoon of Peppermint Extract to flavor this hot chocolate. I feel a lot of Peppermint comes in the way of making this feel creamy and comforting. So, just a hint of it goes a long way in making the Hot Chocolate flavorful and delicious.
I have used White Melting Wafers to make this Peppermint White Hot Chocolate. It melts easily and makes this hot chocolate smooth, creamy and so chocolaty.
To make the vegan version you can skip the heavy cream.
Lastly, if you're making this recipe, then comment below and rate this recipe. Also, tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram.
Creamy Peppermint White Hot Chocolate with Coconut Milk
- ½ cup Coconut Milk
- 10 Oz White Melting Wafers
- ½ cup Almond Milk
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- ½ teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- 2 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 1 drop Pink Gel Food Color
- Whipping cream for frosting
- Crushed Peppermint Candy Canes
- In a large saucepan, steam the Coconut Milk and Almond Mik. As the milk gets frothy, add the white chocolate, Granulated Sugar, Peppermint Extract, Heavy Cream, and a drop of Pink Gel food color
- Stir until combined and once it gets frothy and creamy, take it out in a mug.
- Serve with a big dollop of whipped cream frosting or Marshmallows with some broken Peppermint Candy Canes on top.
Ask Me Anything